Wrestling

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Urban Legend, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

As the Royal Rumble approaches who do you think will win the match and main event Wrestlemania?My picks are CM Punk,HHH and John Morrison.

2. Grissom rules

Alberto Del Rio won the Royal Rumble!!!!I didn't expext this outcome at all:wtf:.Well, I knew that he was heavily promoted to win but I thought that it was too early in his career...
    Too bad HHH didn't return at the Rumble...:(
    The championship matches were good, especially Edge vs Ziggler but the results were predictable.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I was shocked he didn't return either. I keep thinking he's going to pop up during one of Sheamus' matches :lol: I absolutely despise Alberto Del Rio, he doesn't deserve a shot at a championship to be honest.

Big shock, but Rey Mysterio is injured again, him and Undertaker can not go a month without getting injured, he's not a favorite of mine so it doesn't bother me, WWE shouldn't hype matches up with him or Undertaker because in the long run they're going to end up injured and the plans thwarted.

4. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi I'm still shock that The Miz is still WWE champion , i can't believe that Alberto won the royal rumble .

P.S : i like your icon Teddy :)

5. ziesha

ziesha Victim

wow you all people love to watch wrestling... impressive

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Thanks, I'm in a mood and changing my icon like crazy :shifty:. Were any of you guys shocked by the returns of Booker T and Kevin Nash at the Royal Rumble?

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I had heard rumors on Saturday that they would be making appearances so I wasn't totally surprised.

I kind of wanted either CM Punk or John Morrison to win the rumble....but Morrison made up for not winning by pulling off that insane ninja Spiderman move

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I know :lol: I kept replaying it over and over, have to admit never seen anything like that before :) to those who didn't see it

9. lal

lal Pathologist

That's was one cool move , i also liked it when Hornwoggle did an attitude adjustment on Tyson Kidd :lol:

10. sasha007

sasha007 Victim

I m a very big fan of RAW

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Anyone have any "guesses" on who the host of Wrestlemania is? I have heard rumors that there's going to be WCW tie in's with this Wrestlemania and I've heard rumors that Sting is joining WWE ... Sting has always been a favorite wrestler of time ... it could be cool to see him there, but I'm not sure if it's true or not. I think it's either:
    Sting (just my wishful thinking), The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels. Knowing the WWE writing, it could be anyone however :lol:

Also, I'm a John Cena fan again, slowly but surely it's coming back :lol: He's also giving me something to use instead of swearing "Ah Fudge N Mustard!" :guffaw:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I've heard that maybe it'll be The Rock but I've also heard Justin Bieber's name thrown around

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Oh God No ... anyone but Justin Bieber :( :guffaw:I can see The Rock hosting, I kinda wish the rumors about Sting are true :)

14. Grissom rules

Unfortunately I've heard about Bieber too...

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've heard that he was going to "sing" not host :lol: I prefer he do neither to be honest :lol:

Why is 2.21.11 such a big deal? Isn't it obvious it's The Undertaker?

From what I'm being told the original plan was for 2.21.11 to be revealed as The Undertaker although Vince McMahon saw the hype for Sting and reportedly reached out to him. I have no new information to report although even if it is just The Undertaker, the video got us talking. With Sting being removed from the official TNA website, speculation is going to increase.

What are the chances that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is announced as the guest host of Wrestlemania XXVII on next week's Raw from Anaheim, California?

WWE has been talks with legendary game show host Bob Barker and pop singer Justin Bieber about appearing at Wrestlemania XXVII in Atlanta, Georgia. The big wrestling names that WWE has contacted include Dave Batista, Bill Goldberg and Chris Jericho. I have not heard Dwayne Johnson's name mentioned at any point. However, let me be clear I am not confirming or even reporting any of these names as being revealed as the Wrestlemania guest host, I'm just stating who I can confirm WWE has reached out too.

While blood is banned from WWE, did the company overlook it last night to sell Randy Orton vs. CM Punk for Wrestlemania?

The blood certainly made the angle more intense but it was an accident. There is no way WWE could have stopped CM Punk's bleeding without killing the segment so the cameramen had no choice but to zoom in on it. The word making rounds is that Orton did indeed break Punk's nose.

How are inductees chosen for the WWE Hall of Fame?

Vince McMahon consults top officials in the company to determine who should be inducted, however, he gets the final decision. The current list of inductees clearly reflects who has favor with McMahon and who he can market to spark public interest.