I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Yes, they did catch him. He reappears that season in "Anonymous", which is where they figure out it was Millander. Then in the season two episode "Identity Crisis", they find him, confront him, and he commits suicide. His family is revisited later in season ten's "Ghost Town".

2. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Hi,In what episode did Catherine tell Sam she was his daughter.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hi, Shigg! Welcome to the LV forums!

We believe that Sam already knew, but Catherine found out in "Inside the Box" and said to him, "It's a lousy way to find out you're my father".

4. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

Thanks a mil :)

5. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

I hope I'm posting this in the right thread.:)

Has there been any rumors/news about whether CSI is going to continue to season 12?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  6. Smokey

Nothing official, but Michael Ausiello today called it a "sure thing" along with CSI: Miami but says NY "could go either way".

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Smokey, Marg did say on her "radio interview" a while back that "I can see this going on for many more years", I wonder if they'll offer her more $$$ and she'll stay on as well. I really don't see LF continuing, I think he'll go back to the big screen and his plays. I think he did this as another feather in his cap and notch on his belt. But one never knows. I bet they all know and are sworn to secrecy. Then there's the accuracy of Ausiello, he said Sara would die in "Living Doll", the desert experience, and did she?:rolleyes:

8. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

He might do something similar to Jorja and just do a limited number of episodes, allowing him plenty of time for other projects? Just a thought....

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He has been doing other projects while filming CSI last summer he did the "Thurgood Marshall" play the first black Supreme Court Justice. In D.C. [President Obama went to see him there]:bolian:and then in L.A. [all performances sold out. We were going to see him, but the ticket prices were $250 a piece, a bit steep for 4 people. And he's made 3 movies also while doing CSI "Armored" "Predators" and is now in the midst of doing "Contagion" with Jude Law, Matt Damon, Kate Winslet and Gwenyth Paltrow. He according to the YouTube videos, I"ve seen was thrilled to do this show, but alas hasn't been as well recieved as originally thought.[I'm a huge fan] That's just generally speaking, CSI is worldwide, so he is popular in the big picture, just not on some CSI boards:( But thank's waiting4summer for the input:thumbsup:

10. piddler

piddler Civilian

Cant find episode maybe not CSI

I am looking for an episode that describes how a jealous woman kept her lover under control by blowing or pointing to her nose. She apparently was max'd out on a certain vitamin and when he inhaled would cause a severe allergy in his system from his nasal sinuses to his stomach. Whenever he got too outgoing or happy she could hit him with this concoction from across the room to put him back in a nervous state. She explained that he had cheated on her. The CSI's were surprised because she was a great looking woman but with a average overweight guy. The CSI's thought she could do alot better. She said she knew what kind of person his was on the inside. They were also shocked to look at pictures of the same person but the pictures of his looks were extremely different. She had killed him accidently because she got mad and kept blowing her nose until he had an apparent stroke. I am a newbie to this sorry for the length of the post. I will not rest until I find this episode. Thanks to the talk CSI pros for reading.

11. Smokey

Re: Cant find episode maybe not CSI

Well, it's not a Las Vegas episode, I can tell you that. You might try posting in the "I Have a Question" thread of the New York and/or Miami threads. :)

In the meantime, I'll go ahead and move this over to the LV Q&A thread in case someone here does know the answer.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That doesn't sound familiar at all to me, but I didn't watch a lot of the Season 1 and 2 Miami episodes, so perhaps it was an ep on Miami during one of those seasons.

13. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

Let's hope he's right this time...:rolleyes:

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I wouldn't worry about the show returning, I'd be more worried about who will be returning next season. :shifty:

15. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

You have a point there...now I'm worried. :eek: