**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You're right. In the first season,Eric sneezed on some evidence and it was compromised.Eric had to confess to Megan because something was coming up "not right' with some evidence.

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Well, your spoilers tend to be dead on anyways, so :hugegrin:

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

From Spoiler tv:
    James: Any news on CSI: Miami?
    Hey, did you see that 60 Minutes segment where Lesley Stahl showed us that Marilu Henner has the weird, neurological notable ability to remember exactly where she was on November 13, 1978 (and pretty much every other single day of her entire life?). Well, CSI: Miami is turning that story about that ability into a TV episode, because that's what they do over there. Producers are now casting for an actor to play a crime witness with hyperthymesia, i.e. superior autobiographical recall.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/latest-from-watch-with-kristen-12411.html#ixzz1C4wrd5U2
    Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

It looks like this episode mentioned by Vegaslights. I'm really craving come EC news. Eric and Cal again in the locker room?With Walter? Thanks God, otherwise it would probably be a drama, as usual in that place ;)

4. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Hey - Eric and Calleigh in the same room together, any room, is good for me. I just hope that when the new episodes come back on, they will be showing more of them working together and speaking to each other. Man, this season has really been strange with hardly any E/C. I'm so glad Emily is back to the set and now, just maybe, we can get some E/C action!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You do a great job with the spoilers vegaslights ,thank you :)
    I do hope that Ryan sneezing and coughing isn't going to be a huge problem for the case.

6. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Again? Goodness gracious, it's like they don't know what to do with her, so hey, let's have her do the same thing over and over again! If they can't figure out something new, they should move her to the background for a while until they come up with some better ideas.

This should be interesting. At least, I hope so.

Aw, poor thing.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

A little bit more for 9.18 from TV Guide:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

9. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I am of the opinion that Natalia is far more enjoyable as a full-time background character rather than a front-and-center one. Nothing against Eva LaRue or her acting abilities, she's a fine actress. I just find the character to be completely unnecessary.

Obviously, you don't feel the same way, and that's perfectly fine. I'll agree to disagree. :)

10. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

This sounds too much like what happened to Calleigh. I know Eva La Rue can carry the episode, but if they don't put a fresh spin on it then they really need help with their brainstorming.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Maybe the fresh spin will come or be shown in other aspects of the episode.
    As far as danger,what's left,maybe being shoved out a plane or shot out of a cannon.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They're saving that for Horatio. ;)

13. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

Yeah me too I really hated what they did I just didn't like the show anymore. Maybe I can become fan again because the latest episode were kinda boring for me.
    yay H. shooting out of a cannon. That would be very intressting to watch.
    We need to recommend that to the writers.

it could be a he. And we don't know if it's in episode 18 hahaha xD If it is Natalia again. Then they have no humor. Sorry but thats the third time she has been taken or almost taken in one season. They weren't that cruel to Calleigh.

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

So all the action this season is going to be with Natalia? All Ryan gets to do is sneeze? Not much to look forward to.

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

That made me giggle... :lol: I think Ryan sneezing is very exciting, *fangirl squee* (JK),

but in all honesty and all jokes aside, I am enjoying Natalia. I feel like she's been pushed to the back for a very long time (along with Ryan)... It would be nice to have taken the time that Calleigh was off screen(as well as Adam being gone LAST season) to focus it on positive story lines for those two(Jon and Eva). And no, I'm not saying in a shippy way, either... I mean as individuals, they could have experienced a lot of personal growth during this time.

I've come to learn and accept with the show, Calleigh and Eric are always front burners, unless the actors (with Adam leaving last year and Emily being pregnant this season...) want some time away, then we're only going to see the focus on them. I have nothing against Eric and Calleigh , they're staple characters for the show, but I would still enjoy Ryan and Nat's character development, as they've been on the show since seasons 3 and 4.

As for Nat's upcoming story lines, I don't think they'll exactly copy previous ones... something simular, maybe, but Calleigh has had several story lines similar to one another, and they were all quite enjoyable, so I'm sure Nat can be just as good with her's! So, all in all, EXCITED.

Just my two cents. :)

(Thanks for your awesome spoilers, Vegaslights!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.