Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon#29:

Ok, as a Speed fan I'm sad. :( But I was a Ryan fan first and had no idea wth Speed was except that he was once on the show then got into the earlier episodes so I own Seasons 1 & 2 though I'd like to get Season 7 soon as I love Ryan in that season the most.

I like and own seasons 1&2 as well. Those first two seasons are really different than what we see now. Even though they don't have Ryan,I still like them and really think the show could benefit from some of the same type of writing.I often wonder what the characters,including Ryan,would be like if the show had many of the same writers that were present in the earlier seasons.
FFF, don't be sad,Speed will always be remembered.

I have seasons 5, 6 and 7 (because of Ryan) but wouldn't mind owning the whole series some day.

Kristine, I loved Speed too and wonder sometimes if he was the one who was there when Ryan arrived how different things would have been:confused:

I really wish they would have been able to show that last season, too bad Rory turned it down.

I haven't had a chance to watch the trailer yet, will have to do that tonight.

Okay I understand the movie will probably be rated R; however, from my experience, there is a wide variation of "R". I am really hoping the sex scenes will be tastefully done. I suppose the writer/director would have indicated by now in the movie "taglines" on IMDB if nudity was involved and he hasn't. It is classified as a thriller with sex.

As everyone can see, Togo-licious is the new name of thread # 29,
and here is a pic of our Togo-licious guy!
FTF49.jpg

yay the new name :hugegrin:
i think i'm getting a serious addiction-obsession to this guy :guffaw:
not that i mind it :lol:
and damn they won't show CSIM in mornings anymore :scream:
and i saw only this morning
yay! :)

ahh gotta live with s8 and tons of pics :)

Aww it happens. I have serious obsessions on Gary Sinise and Nathan Fillion too. no harm no foul :)

Aww it happens. I have serious obsessions on Gary Sinise and Nathan Fillion too. no harm no foul :)

yep that is:)
though i have more obsessions and i like it (only my phone has to say something about that when it switches off at most inappropriate moments).

Awesome, awesome thread-name :lol::guffaw:

Yup, yup, yup... ready for this movie... Gah!

Official teaser!

The teaser/trailer's gone :( Please tell me the name of this movie? (And did someone say it also features Nathan Fillon, because it's not even funny how big a crush I have on that guy :lol:). When's it coming out? I'm so glad to see Jonathan Togo with a role in a movie, not to mention impatient-as-all-hell to actually see it -- watching him on the big-screen would be the greatest. Plus, from what I heard in the Behind-the-Scenes clip, it sounds like a good movie. Also, the glasses, the glasses :guffaw::drool: I'm dying here.

The name of the movie is "Identical". I don't think anyone mentioned Nathan,but I could be wrong. As far as the release date,we have only heard 2011.I believe it is to be early 2011.

Awesome, awesome thread-name :lol::guffaw:

Yup, yup, yup... ready for this movie... Gah!

Official teaser!

The teaser/trailer's gone :( Please tell me the name of this movie? (And did someone say it also features Nathan Fillon, because it's not even funny how big a crush I have on that guy :lol:). When's it coming out? I'm so glad to see Jonathan Togo with a role in a movie, not to mention impatient-as-all-hell to actually see it -- watching him on the big-screen would be the greatest. Plus, from what I heard in the Behind-the-Scenes clip, it sounds like a good movie. Also, the glasses, the glasses :guffaw::drool: I'm dying here.

I feel same here. Today watched 'Behind scenes' vid and gosh it was so funny:lol:

ahh glasses :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back