**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she filmed her episode last month (October), and it will air soon? I don't think Miami has been picked up for a 10th season as of yet.

You can check out the article on her 'official' website. The interview was posted in a magazine dated November...I'm sure she gave the interview prior to that, possibly in October, so I am not sure she would have been speaking of this past October because she made it sound like a future plan. Please check it out. I would be interested in your take on it.
They were filming On the hook in October and they didnt metion anything about Hey being in that ep.

Looks like Season 9 is going to be all Action! I like the fact that they are bringing in some new stuff this season that they haven't done before. I helps to make up for all the stuff they have repeated.

next episode's promo, the person who posted this didn't know if it was 'Blood Sugar' or 'Happy Birthday' and by the looks of it, it looks like its the 200th epi 'Happy Birthday'
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/csi-miami-episode-908-promo.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+spoilertvcsimiami+(SpoilerTV+-+CSI+Miami)&utm_content=Twitter
Thanks for posting! This episode looks AWESOME! I can't wait! And hooray! I see Natalia! I'm glad she won't be MIA this episode! It sucks we have to wait 2 weeks though.... :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back