**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Not spoiler related, but "Blood Sugar" is scheduled to air on December 12.

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

They had "Match Made in Hell" airing on Dec 12. So are we getting 2 episodes or they gonna wait to air 9.10 in the new year? CBS why do you have to mess with us so much!?

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

According to Futon Critic, they took 'Match Made In Hell' off December 12th and replaced it with 'Blood Sugar'.

Apparently we're getting 'On The Hook' this week instead of 'Blood Sugar' (which of course is now slated for Dec 12th). The episode switcheroos are definitely confuzzling this year. :lol: At least for me. :p

Btw, thanks for the spoilers re the 13th episode, Shane (if it stays the 13th episode :lol:). Not really loving the continuation of the Mala Noche nonsense but let's just hope this is their way of wrapping it up indefinitely this year.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm curious to see if they do a double-bill episode one night since The Amazing Race wraps up its season soon. Hmm.

Here's a few more details, since I've been slacking on past episodes lately...

~ The Mala Noche has a new leader: Armando Salazar.

~ Someone within the Mala Noche is giving tips to MDPD.

~ Memmo is trying to take back leadership of the Mala Noche, and he'll do anything to gain control of the gang.

~ A tourist bus from Atalanta is ambushed.

~ I don't see any mention of Walter, but that doesn't mean he's not in the episode.

5. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

Thanks for all the updates, Vegaslights!

6. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thanks for filling us in, Vegaslights! I am so confused by it all as well, but so long as we see them, I suppose it's okay...

I would love to see a double-header. Now THAT would be awesome. I guess it's quite possible airing it during an 'off' week could confuse people even more,then they would miss it. But then again, isn't Miami out of sync with the other shows ANYHOW because it was so far behind to begin with (not starting till' Oct and all?!).

I'll say it again.. CBS- Constant Bull S***!!! LOL.

7. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Is anyone able to watch this and say what it says and/or upload it to YouTube so people not in the US can see it? :lol: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_miami/video/?pid=E_XRWMf52ERxvoP6tTAeMyajoGs_jmGY

It's apparently from the 200th episode party. A friend of mine told me that Jonathan says "I've been run over" and we definitely can't remember any episodes that Ryan was run over in. o_O We were wondering if maybe it's something in an upcoming episode? I mean I don't think he'd say that if he never actually was. o_O I'm really curious.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  8. Blinded By Smoke

Yes. He does say he's been ran over by a car.... HMMM. I don't remember that?! Maybe it is something later on... hmm. I don't know how to upload it so Canada can see it... if it's on youtube, can you guys see it then?

I do know he looks amazing in the video. Actually, everyone does. Awesome job on 200 episodes. Here's to 200 more! :D

(18 seasons!? LOL. We'd be like L&O!)

9. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

10. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

hey guys, Mayra posted this on twitter and i cnt see it cuz i aint American, so i was wondering if the ones that are, could tell us British what is on it, although if its the 200th episode party dnt bov cuz we already seen it (well i have). so if it is just say so.:thumbsup:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJGN0z7tsEs&feature=player_embedded

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Thank yoooou! That must be something coming up. Ryan getting run over. Hm. :shifty:

I loved hearing about all their favourite episodes/scenes too. That was cool. ^_^

12. Blinded By Smoke

Yup, that's the 200th episode celebration! :) Such an awesome video, I love it...

13. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

The way I see it, CBS owes us a double-header! :scream: and that's just for confusing us in the first place not counting the prempts and all. Oh man! :rolleyes: but I do agree Blinded by Smoke since the debut date set us so far behind in Oct. I love what you said about CBS LOL LOL :guffaw:

Thanks
    Linda

14. Blinded By Smoke

:lol::lol: Well, it's the truth! and yeah, I agree... we should def get something. We're already stuck in one of the hardest time slots on TV to catch a show, and now we're having to worry if one of our episodes we wanna see really bad is going to become a 'lost' episode. :rolleyes:

15. dreamer285

dreamer285 Hit and Run

I posted this on the other thread as well - but I think he was refering to season 5's "high octane" where he and Adam almost get run over :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.