Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

Awesome episode.I only have one thought:Hotch is amazing.He knows his team and trusts them .He probably knew that Garcia would prefer to do what she always do instead of JJ job but he let her figure out for herself.He knew Emily's idea at the end was the best and gave it a try.I even think that he knew Garcia was feeling down and send Morgan to the rescue.

Case was good.It was difficult to me to understand the unsub but it kept my interest until the end.

I anyone can point to me the name of CSI episode,It will make me very happy.

PS. All I can say in Hotch in any kind of action is fine by me.!!:)

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Eeeewww. They are too much like brother and sister. They *look* like brother and sister.

Anyway, this latest ep was just awesome. Everything about it was A+. Garcia was adorable.

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah but they aren't :evil::D:lol:

The Morgan/Ellie thing is really starting to bug me. I don't know exactly why but it just does. I liked that in the episode before last Prentiss made a comment about it.

4. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Good episode. I think the CSI episode that involves swingers is Swap Meet.

5. electra

electra Pathologist

Morgan and Ellie annoys me a little too.I just can not understand this sudden interest.But if she is in foster care,he is not going to adopt her,right?

Thanks colonel wolf.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I really don't want any of the team members to hook up romantically, period. To me it would ruin the dynamics of the team... and that's already damaged enough with the loss of JJ. It's messed up shows before IMO and I just don't want Criminal Minds to become one of those shows. I quit watching Without a Trace for that very reason. The constant hooking up between characters, it just IMO ruined the team dynamic. In restrospect, it was probably one of the factors that led to the show's downfall and eventual cancellation. I really don't want that to happen to CM.

OMG, I never noticed that, but now that you mentioned it, they kind of do. I always felt that same way about JJ and Reid. :lol:

It's bugging me a bit too to be honest. :lol:

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

CM is one of the shows were, by what I've read, a lot of the fans don't think a pairing between characters will work. Mostly because of how they dynamic of the show is. I respect that and even agree with it a little bit. Without a Trace really took it too far IMO because suddenly the whole team was in pairs and it was just weird. The reason I wasn't a regular was precisely because it did not suit well with me that the protagonist was having an affair
    with one of the members of his team. It was the affair aspect that bugged me though maybe if he hadn't been married... Anyway I respect that opinion of CM even though I do like my Hotch and Prentiss together very much :) and I'm not opposed to either the opinion or them together (as long as they do it well ;)).

I really hope Morgan doesn't adopt Ellie. We already have Hotch raising a kid on his own (even though we haven't heard anything about it in like a year). I'm really trying to put my finger on exactly what it is that bugs me so much about the storyline but IDK.

8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

9. electra

electra Pathologist

Emily is the one that I can see trying to adopt Ellie.She was interested in a child before so this would be consistent with her character.But In general I find Ellie a little creepy.Not sure why.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:lol: With the things that happen on these shows nothing surprises me :lol:

Yeah that would make sense. I actually thought that it would've also made sense for Ellie to get attached to JJ because it was her speech that made the unsub release her. But since AJ had to leave obviously that wasn't going to fly.

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Hey, I'm trying to think of a CM episode and the only thing I remember from it is Prentiss touching Reid's cheek and saying, "He's so life like."

Anybody know what episode that's from?

12. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Season 4, episode 2 - The Angel Maker. Loved it, because it showed some Hotch hurtness and other reasons too.

Hahah didn't mean to start a thing about H/P, even though I totally love the idea of them doing it on the elevator, or the broom closet...omg there I go again, I have to get my inner monologue fixed here. Honestly, if they ever did for some odd reason got together on the show, it probably be a disappintment. Always is, they hype something up so much then the end result tends to be (fart noise) I know they will never get together on the show because of the whole Ed thing saying it would never happen. Here some spoilers I found, nothing to new but it was on E! News, which speaks about H/P but like somebody says in a comment below this article about somebody posting their wishes. I don't think anything will ever happen, okay I'm blabbering

Woo-hoo! Criminal Minds season six is going to have more of the backstory and character development us die-hards drool over. Star Thomas Gibson tells us, "I think that one of the things that [show runner] Ed [Bernero] wants to explore this year is the theme of secrets. Everybody has a secret, and I'm curious to see what they are. The secrets that I've heard through the grapevine sound like an interesting mix—especially how they play off of each other."

Will any of those intersecting secrets include the reveal of a smouldering romance between Prentiss (Paget Brewster) and Hotch?

Gibson says, "I can't tell you, but there are things we don't want an audience to say, 'Oh, that doesn't make sense.' There are things we want them to understand and say, 'Oh my gosh, I should have seen that coming,' but they didn't see it coming." So let's all keep our eyes peeled for little Hotch-Prentiss developments that might build up to that big reveal. (Who knows, maybe wishing could make it so?)

Also coming up for Hotch this year is some closure on the murder of his ex-wife Haley (Meredith Monroe). Gibson tells us, "We will explore how denial or his delay of the grieving process might manifest itself. You can't not go through the process in some way."

We might even get a little squishy Hotch this season. But just a little. Says Gibson, "There are moments where there's a chink in the armor. Certainly you see it in the relationship with Jack, his son. We'll spend some more time with Jack this year as well."

As for Hotch's other family, his coworkers at the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit, they'll be tighter than ever this season, when one of their own needs help. We asked about rumors that Reid's (Matthew Gray Gubler) genetic heritage of schizophrenia might become manifest this season, and Gibson told us, "There's some interesting stuff that's going to come up regarding that—it's definitely part of what we deal with this year as characters. One of the themes that Ed [Bernero] has written over the years is the idea of this group as a family. It's what we connect with, and hopefully what an audience connects with—the fact that they are there for each other and that they are all very, very connected. They don't finish each other's sentences for no reason. It's going to be an issue like it would come up in any family and how a family would deal with it."

Get well soon, Reid. You're our favorite boy supergenius. And bring on the squish, Hotch. We love you stalwart, but even you have to feel your feelings sometime.

OK, fans. You said you wanted your T.Gibs, so prove it wasn't just talk. You've got to click on this story a lot, Facebook-like it, tweet it and comment as much as possible, or our bosses will try to tell us there's no market for Criminal Minds coverage! Prove 'em wrong, OK? (Oh, and don't forget to watch Criminal Minds every Wednesday at 9 p.m. on good ol' CBS.)

So some stuff we all ready knew, but they also kind of gave us more I don't know hahah

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Don't remember if this was posted already...:alienblush:

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/latest-from-fancast-various-shows-19th.html#ixzz12rmr0rl2

14. john bellamy

john bellamy Victim

Is it just me or is Hotch an absolutely brilliant bloke! There's something really innocent about him as well and has been through so much. Really reminds me of someone I know but I can't put my finger on it! It will come to me i'm sure!

15. electra

electra Pathologist

I agree,Hotch is awesome!!

Well , I did not read spoilers or promos so I was not expecting to have a 13 year old as an unsub! I felt so bad for the mother that took him to his house and was so brave protecting her kids.I sort of understand the mother .I liked the other 4 episodes better but it was OK.

I like how they ended Ellie and Morgan storyline.The mother looks like a good person and will take good care of her.Morgan speech was touching.