Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Katee talking about joining CSI:

In my back and forth with Katee about the ride I asked her about her upcoming gig on CSI

I've been a fan of CSI for some time. I love the fact that this all worked out, me being on the show, when David Weddle and Bradley Thompson from BSG came over to write for the show. They wrote the first TV show I ever did when I was 18. I love these guys and I would follow them anywhere. It just so happens that they came to a show that I like so much.

Working with George (Eads) is great. He and I are cut from the same cloth. He's the kind of guy you could sit and talk football with for hours over beers. I like that. It reminds me of being home with my family.

You know, things happen for a reason and I'm happy to be on the show now playing Frankie. She's got a lot of fire to her and I really enjoy playing that. This character fits me.

From 411Mania. :)

You know... while I want Nick to have a life and all outside of work, I really hope they don't hook him up romantically with the new detective. Why? Because we already have the supervisor dating a detective. It would be too much to have the assistant supervisor also dating a detective. :lol:

I must say, this episode I am really looking forward to. It looks very suspenseful and darn creepy.

New Squweegel promo :eek:

I've been saying it all along, but damn this one looks icky horrible scary and creepy!!!! But...that's what I like. :lol: Really looking forward to it! I kind of wish we didn't already know tho that they don't catch him. Sometime I wish I didn't do spoilers. Except...maybe he'll come back! :D

I've been saying it all along, but damn this one looks icky horrible scary and creepy!!!! But...that's what I like. :lol: Really looking forward to it! I kind of wish we didn't already know tho that they don't catch him. Sometime I wish I didn't do spoilers. Except...maybe he'll come back! :D

Oh I'll bet he'll be back :)

Found this interesting new episode premise on a site that shall remain nameless. :)

Episode 11.09 of CSI will be called "Wild Life" and it involves a pet parrot.

Fascinating...okay not really. :lol:

B-case? What's a B-case? We don't have those on CSI... :rolleyes:

I wonder if Nick still talks to birds, now that he's "bug man" too.

:evil:The preview of this episode gave me no insight to what it is about. So I guess I will have to rely on u guys to explain or wait till next week. It looked a little like that movie "The Grudge" is that weird.

A little more info on "Wild Life", sounds like two cases...so I hope.

CSI 11.09 "Wild Life"

Someone pushed Peter off a hotel balcony, but was it STACY, JANE, or KYLE?
And who murdered MR. IRWIN and his wife? Only their pet parrot knows for sure.

A little more info on "Wild Life", sounds like two cases...so I hope.

CSI 11.09 "Wild Life"

Someone pushed Peter off a hotel balcony, but was it STACY, JANE, or KYLE?
And who murdered MR. IRWIN and his wife? Only their pet parrot knows for sure.

Okay, I REALLY want to see Brass interrogate that parrot. :lol:

And can't you just see Hodges arguing with it as he's trying to recover trace. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back