**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited for this season! It looks like there's going to be a lot more action. I can't wait until October 3rd! Why must CSI: Miami be premiering in October, while all the other CSIs have already had their season premiere? :rolleyes:

I think there's some kind of ball game thing on sometime tomorrow or something. Either that or a two hour special on one of those reality shows. :sigh:

I actually think that delaying the premiere by a week was a good move. It didn't get lost in the hype of the new shows. Everyone now has had a chance to see what new is being offered and probably found their wasn't much, and are now looking forward to returning to their old favorite.

I'm so excited for this season! It looks like there's going to be a lot more action. I can't wait until October 3rd! Why must CSI: Miami be premiering in October, while all the other CSIs have already had their season premiere? :rolleyes:

I think there's some kind of ball game thing on sometime tomorrow or something. Either that or a two hour special on one of those reality shows. :sigh:

CSI:Miami doesn't premiere this Sunday because CBS airs the extended season premieres of The Amazing Race and Undercover Boss.

CSI:Miami doesn't premiere this Sunday because CBS airs the extended season premieres of The Amazing Race and Undercover Boss.
Really? CSI: Miami is already taking a back seat to other shows. This is not a very good sign for rest of the season. :shifty:

Really? CSI: Miami is already taking a back seat to other shows. This is not a very good sign for rest of the season. :shifty:

I read somewhere that the season premiere of 30 Rock isn't until October 7th and that is a fairly consistant top show, so it might still be okay:thumbsup:

I read somewhere that the season premiere of 30 Rock isn't until October 7th and that is a fairly consistant top show, so it might still be okay:thumbsup:
Thanks for the info MiamiWolfe, that's good news. So Miami isn't the only one getting shoved to the backburner. I still feel a bit concerned, but not as concerned as before. I guess I'll just wait and see where this "Sunday Night Train" goes and hope for the best! :D (Funny that I used a similar Train analogy as Adam :lol:)

9.04 Manhunt press release

"Manhunt" - When the killer of Horatio's wife busts out of prison and goes on a rampage, the CSIs must determine what he's after and find him before he strikes again, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Oct. 24 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST

Memmo Fierro....................... Robert LaSardo

GUEST CAST
Ivonne Hernandez........................ Melonie Diaz
Elsa Hernandez................................ Faith Dyer
Aaron Taber............................... Khary Payton
Kenneth McGuire.................. William Ragsdale
Joanne Connors........................... Annie Corley
Tex Gilroy................................ Adam Dunnells
Doug............................................... Ian Bohen
Daisy....................................... Michele Nordin
Lucy............................................... Vera Miao
Beth................................................ Juliet Sorci
Rhonda...................................... Jahmela Biggs
Female Assistant......................... Heather Snell
Unit Commander............................. JP Hubbell
MDPD Officer Colby........... Ryan Christiansen
MDPD Commander............ B. Martinez Birney

WRITTEN BY: Marc Dube

source: spoilertv

Thanks for the info mjszud! I'd be looking forward to this episode if I didn't know the whole Marisol storyline would be coming back again. :rolleyes:

I'm just hoping her part in this is short-lived; a mention, a nod, then done with. Marc Dube is a pretty decent writer though (imho), so hopefully he'll make the best of it.

Possibly the worst episode so far based on spoilers but we'll know better when we watch it.I hope the writers impress us with this one.

Well....30 Rock premiered this past Thursday night.

^ There are some set photos from 9.06 "Sleepless in Miami", though the link says it's episode 7. I don't think we've gotten any official promo stills for it yet. And I'm pretty sure the real episode 7 is called "Dusted", but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, at least it sounds like 9.04 "Manhunt" will definitely be action packed. I am kinda looking forward to seeing Memmo again. And since Marisol is dead, I don't think they will be making this anything like the previous episodes and dwell on that part of it. I think they will be bringing us a new twist. Can't wait to see what they do with this episode and the new Season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back