Michael T. Weiss

Anyone remember him from the tv series Pretender? Would you like to see him as a CSI? In that shows, he's regularly active as a scientific, I'd like to him in CSI, even for a short run, like Liev Schreiber. How'd you think about that?

Anyone remember him from the tv series Pretender? Would you like to see him as a CSI? In that shows, he's regularly active as a scientific, I'd like to him in CSI, even for a short run, like Liev Schreiber. How'd you think about that?

What about as Sara's mysterious missing brother?

Oooh, that's a GREAT idea! I forgot all about her brother. Excellent idea!

I really liked "The Pretender" and adored Jarod!
I'd like to see Michael T.Wess in CSI Miami as an recurring character, he could replace Stetler.

While I like Michael T Weiss, I don't know if he would want to be another "mysterious missing brother." He already did that on Crossing Jordan. Maybe he could be a recurring detective or labrat.

As long as his role is a CSI, it's fine by me.

I really liked "The Pretender" and adored Jarod!
I'd like to see Michael T.Wess in CSI Miami as an recurring character, he could replace Stetler.

Stelter is an office man. If Michael T. Weiss appears in a CSI, I'd like to see him doing field work.

They should really make a fourth CSI show with him as the lead male character. I don't know who would be the lead female character though... Andrea Parker, maybe? Reunite them... or maybe Ally Walker.

They should really make a fourth CSI show with him as the lead male character. I don't know who would be the lead female character though... Andrea Parker, maybe? Reunite them... or maybe Ally Walker.

No more shows, let's first focus on the existing ones, just adding up another CSI member in Las Vegas.

Back