Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. slower

slower Lab Technician

I haven't posted here in so long; we need to get this thread revived again. Hopefully there will be some really good friendship moments for them in the upcoming season. IDK though with everything that is happening now with EP; we could get very few scenes with them.:shifty: Here's hopeing.

Solitaire; those are some of my favorite scenes also. Although my most favorite was the morgue scene he was so cute when his voice cracked and the symathic look on Cal's face was adorable. I so miss this time of interaction.:)

2. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Oh I so miss this couple! They are what drew me to the show in the first place. I loved the let's-get-a-drink-after-work scene and the boy-band comments at the pool. The looks they gave each other were classic! Also, Ryan was so concerned for her after she got slapped in the face and yet very respectful about her not wanting to talk about it. I don't think all is lost, however. Ryan is a very forgiving person and if the writers were clever (big if!) they could make a great make-up storyline.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think we all have about the same favorite scenes.
    Of course the line from "Nailed" is a classic.
    When Ryan asked" Haven't you ever pushed aside the dishes to get some,Calleigh's reaction was quite cute,her trying to hide that she thought the comment funny.
    I do the Ryan and Calleigh of earlier seasons.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  4. slower

slower Lab Technician

HE was flirting with her there; so Ryan and so adorable.:adore: We had a few scenes this year "Getting Axed" "Die by the Sword", but not like that. I know its futile, but I keep hoping for that type of interaction and their chemistry returns.

5. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Seasons 3 and 4 were best for CaRWash scenes. They had so many flirty moments it was adorable! We had some this season too. My favorite one being:
    "It looks like it's just you and me", then she takes his arm. So cute!! :adore: I wish I could find that scene or remember what episode it was... I also liked how concerned he was for Calleigh during backfire. Too bad he didn't actually visit the hospital though. :(

6. slower

slower Lab Technician

I believe that scene was from "Getting Axed." It was cute.

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

That was a cute scene. Unfortunately we dont get enough of them.
    You could see how concerned Ryan was for Cal in Backfire, and how much he cares. But once again, like in SGIYCSIs he is nowhere to be seen at the hospital.
    Maybe next time the two of them get caught in a fire (seems to bre a regular occurence!) we will get our hospital scene!!

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Maybe them being in a fire on a yearly basis is how the writers and TPTB show how close these two are as friends.Calleigh just doesn't get caught in a fire with anyone,it's always Ryan.:lol:

9. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

It's from Getting Axed? Thanks! Now I know one of the episodes I need to re-watch. :lol:

It's quite possible, but I'd wish they'd show it through their flirty banter, like seasons 3 and 4. Near death experiences is not really how I want to see them evolve their friendship. It doesn't seem believable to me. To me it looks like their saying stuff, like I love you, or whatever, because they feel sorry for the person. Sometimes it's not always the case, but it lets off that "effect" I guess I could say. So it makes it unbelievable to me... JMO.

Hopefully we'll get our hospital scene! *crosses fingers* but with Emily's pregnancy, I don't think that we'll be getting any hospital scenes for her anytime soon. And Ryan is "super Ryan" and never has to go to the hospital! Even though he's been caught in, how many fires again? :lol:

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

No one wants that.My earlier post was a joke,hence the smiley face.

11. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

Hmm I appear to have skimmed over the smiley face. Sorry for the confusion greatfan!! Then yes, I agree 100% with you. :) Next time I'll read the posts more carefully. :lol:

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

No problem.I'll admit I wasn't in the greatest of moods when I replied.

13. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

That's ok greatfan :) I just hope we can get some new CaRWash scenes in the new season. Even one scene with them in the same room will be nice. Hopefully with Adam returning, Calleigh and Ryan's screen time won't plummet too much... *fingers crossed*

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, they have to do it together! We'd better not see her caught in a fire with anyone else, its their thing now :)

Near death experiences in these tv relationships are ok now and then, for them to show emotions or realise certain things about each other, but more than once is too much. Its like the friendship or whatever more is based on nothing but trauma, and cant exist without it. You could see how much Ryan cared for Calleigh in Backfire. I would have liked to have seen a stronger friendship come out of that moment, but then again Ryan has never stopped wanting to be Cal's friend, so I think it would have to be Ryan at death's door for Cal to soften alittle.
    But no, I dont think anyone here wants another near death experience!
    Although Ryan slightly injured wouldnt be such a bad thing :devil:

I also have my fingers crossed. Im guessing Emily wont be in all the episodes, what with the pregnancy, and im just hoping that they dont use the time she has to do a certain storyline, to the detriment of her relations with other members of the team. :rolleyes:

15. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

Actually, I think Emily is only going to miss 2 episodes. So hopefully the rest of the season will be filled with Calleigh and Ryan goodness! Well I can always dream. :lol:

I think Ryan is finally going to get his own storyline this season, and if he does, it would be great to see Calleigh be involved and help him out with whatever is going on. Then maybe we can see their friendship return. That would be lovely! :)