Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

Here's a great video with Jorja talking about when she returned to CSI. A little of this and a little of that. She also talks about how excited she was that Laurence Fishburne was on, and their 1st meeting.. ENJOY
pompom.gif

JORJA TALKING

Thanks for the video Desertwind!!

Your welcome Grissom rules my pleasure. I only posted the Pt. 2 because she talked about two of my favorite people Laurence Fishburne [he's daunting, she said] indeed he is. How excited she was to meet him and the eye contact,:eek: I would feel the same way if I met him. And most important his "kindness", indeed again, that's one of the traits that the whole team enjoys. How lucky she is to be working with him, and it shows in the episodes their in together. And how in awe she is with Carol Mendelsohn, isn't everybody? She's responsible for all the greatness that we see on the show. Good taste Jorja:bolian:

Last edited:
I loved the conviction and optimism with which Jorja spoke about her and Grissom's marriage and that it's written in stone. I'm glad I finally got around to watching the video, just wish I'd done it when it was first shown so that I could have spent the past year being less anxious about Sara and Gil.

That interview was really great, much appreicated. I just love how enthusiastic she still is for her character and the show after all this time, it's really great to see. Good to here about her getting an award, hopefully it will mean some new pics etc.

Back