Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #7

From the new lab tech's (Sienna Guillory) twitter:

"I have developed total girl crush on Jorja Fox."

:lol:
Maybe she'll work out after all.

From the new lab tech's (Sienna Guillory) twitter:

"I have developed total girl crush on Jorja Fox."

Get in line, Sienna! And it's a long line. All of us have girl crushes on Jorja. It's a fact.:lol:

I admire Jorja as an actress, and a guy neighbor of mine, has a crush on her. I think anyone who watches her performance on CSI as Sara Sidle, is smitten with her great acting, male or female:bolian:

Eric likes Greg to flirt with Sara
I'm having greats moments on the set, especially with Jorja Fox, who plays Sara Sidle : I like the scenes where I flirt with her! It spices up our daily interactions.
JFO

That's so cute, good for him and her. I know when I lived in Vegas she was out on the town with Gary Dourdan, shopping, bar-hopping etc. [it was in the daily newspaper at the time] so she's really tight with the guys in the cast. That's awesome, maybe we'll hear some news down the line about her tying the knot with some lucky guy;)

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww! That's so cute! :) I've always liked when Greg flirted with Sara. Though when I look at them I see more of a brother sister relationship. So now that she's married he's gonna have to watch out lol

Yeah... except I'm 99% sure she didn't make it. Or rather, I can't find a single article or interview where she said it.

She did say the bit about the nude scene, though :) I've always liked that one.

Yeah... except I'm 99% sure she didn't make it. Or rather, I can't find a single article or interview where she said it.

She did say the bit about the nude scene, though :) I've always liked that one.

Then I guess you'd have to take this up with the site ThinkExist.com and see where they got these "quotes" it say it's HER'S. So if this isn't accurate, then maybe none of them are. I think she'd have this taken down if they weren't actually her "QUOTES". I tend to believe that they are in fact from Jorja~

Last edited:
I'm not the Jorja police. I'm not going to waste anyones time with that crap site which has, at a quick glance, hundreds of misappropriated quotes. I just thought you, a Jorja fan, would like to know that it's probably fake.

You're welcome, by the way.

Back