CSI Stuff

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by C.H.E.A.R., Aug 11, 2010.

1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

How much CSI stuff do you guys have?

Eg. I have: a kit, season's 4, 5 and 8 and most of seven, two books (that I wrote stories in) kinda like fanfiction but I also have pictures, quizzes and crossword puzzles and I have a fanfiction account with over 20 stories..... I wouldn't mind having the board game though.

I wanna know who has the most stuff.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Moving this to Merchandise as it deals with CSI products. A great topic to get things active in there. :)

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

This always happens to me, it's either moved or closed. Well at least it's still open....Finch, don't you have any CSI stuff?

4. Finch

I do. :)

For CSI:Miami, I have seasons 1-4 (and a second copy of season 2). I also have the CSI:Miami board game and a booster pack, as well as an official model Hummer. A few years ago I bought the CSI:Miami PC game and I'm really hoping they come out with another one, even if it's for the wii. It's a shame that there have been so many CSI ones but only one NY and Miami game. :/

I also have the books 'Florida Getaway', 'Cult Following' and 'Heat Wave'. Haven't been able to find any of the other Miami ones yet, but I've been thinking of ordering them off of Amazon.

As for original CSI merchandise, I have 2 board games, one of the kits (it's the one with the microscope and fingerprinting station) the DVD of 'Grave Danger' that came out as a separate pack a few years ago and all of the PC games (the newest one I purchased for wii). I also own a few books and the graphic novel--not sure if another has come out recently. One of my friends purchased a CSI shirt and hat for me when she went to Vegas a couple years back.

5. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

You guys are so lucky. I would like to have a kit, but I doubt they have it in Croatia :(
    What's in that kit, if I might ask?

Anyways, I only own a game Deadly Intent, three books and lots of DVDs that I taped myself from the tv.

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Finch, I'm sooo jealous I would love to have seasons 1-3 and also some books.... I was just watching some EC moments from the earlier seasons on youtube last night and I was in awe at the good old times.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

From Vegas:

-CSI Boardgame
    -CSI patch for my backpack
    -Shorts
    -T-shirt

Miami:

-T-shirt

I want more Miami stuff....

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I have all 9 season of CSI on DVD :)

9. Finch

There are a few kits you can buy for the original CSI. They are:

-Forensic Entomology Kit
    Contains an insect habitat, two viewing chambers, insect/scoop filter, flexible net, magnifying glass etc.

-Facial Reconstruction Kit
    Contains plastic skull, modeling clay, sculpture tools etc.

-Forensic Lab Kit
    Contains fingerprinting dust, tape, microscope, chemicals etc.

-Forensic DNA Kit

I think these are all the kits available, though I do know that the fingerprinting one was recalled because of asbestos contamination. They're actually kind of cool, but probably more useful for children (aside from the DNA and Forensic Lab ones which are geared toward 18+ because they provide chemicals) or to simply have it in your collection of CSI memorabilia. :)

One of my good friends has the DNA kit, I think as it came with a UV light for detecting bodily fluids; we had a lot of fun with that one. :lol:

10. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

Thank you for answering. I'll do my best to find it :D

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I have a confession to make :rolleyes:, my kit is like for kids and I got it from when I was 12 and it has stuff in it but not threal stuff...it's good enough for you to understand what csi's do and how they do it, it comes with a manual to show u hat to do, like I dont already know. Tap lifts, and more stuff...the gloves are crap though, I'll have to get gloves from my mother, real gloves.

I sooo want a shirt made especially for EC fans, that'd be perfect.