Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Ha Ha... In Ireland, Supermac's is a fast food chain, maybe they should get Gary to dress like that and be a mascot. :cool: Just kidding...

Looking forward to this new Season there seems to some really good stuff planned for it.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'd go :D

3. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

:lol: :rommie: :lol:

Massive Snickerlol :p. (Sorry Gary. Can't help it. But it was also massively cool to have given a shout out to the crews, who should get capes of their own).

All that's missing is a half-masked travelling garden gnome beside him, perhaps seen from teh nose up, or perched atop the deco gargoyle in the background...:p

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you mean me? ;)

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

What, you mean you has a lovely pointy red hat at the ready? :p...weeeeeeeell... I weren't gonna say nuthin, ya know, just in case you wuz sensitive, 'bout a hitherto unknown penchant for cotton-batton Abe beards or suchlike... :rommie: but, ...since ya brought it up... :p

...it's a dang right shame ya weren't in CA for just a few more days ;)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Not technically spoilers, but CBS has an official press release regarding the cast list for this season:

7. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

7.03 is called "Damned if You Do". I'll be back in a little bit with more info. :)

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

^Finally info on episode 3!

9. Faylinn

Yeah, I guess they're filming out of order. Whatever works!

7.03 "Damned if You Do":

~ Nelson and Louise Travers have been brutally beaten while asleep in their bed. Nelson is dead, but Louise is clinging to life as she struggles to reach the phone and call 911. Mac is nearby when the call goes out, so he gets to the scene as the paramedics are working on Louise. This might be his only chance to speak to her if she doesn't make it. He picks up a photo from the nightstand of Louise and Nelson with their son Billy and asks if her son is the person who did this. She gestures with her hand. Yes, he was.

~ Meanwhile, Billy is at a party with his girlfriend. He's surprised when the police bust in to arrest him - and he's shocked when they accuse him of his father's murder and the attempted murder of his mother. He and his girlfriend deny that he would ever kill his parents, but unfortunately he doesn't have a solid alibi to prove his innocence.

~ The team ends up with several conflicting stories and suspects, and they have to unravel the truth to figure out who would come into the Travers' house and attack them in such a vicious way.

~ Sid gets a scene with Jo - it looks like it might be his first scene with her.

~ Also, Adam has what appears to be a hilarious scene pretending to perform a polygraph test. Oh, Adam. :adore:

~ Everybody is mentioned, BTW.​

10. Faylinn

Sorry for the double post, but I just came across this MegaBuzz question:

I hope it doesn't lead to romantic tension. :p

11. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Don't you know? We're all hanging out to see who gets first dibs on that fresh panty manna that just wandered into the lab. For fuck's sake, New York.

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Okay, between that and the Gary manip, I need a new computer screen. Mine is covered in water from when I spit it out laughing so hard. :guffaw: :lol:

Seriously, I knew there was a reason why I haven't kept up with the spoilers.
    I agree, not every male/female working together has to see how long it takes to get into each others pants.

On the flip side, I do want to see their working relationship. I see a lot of headbutting and arguing.

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I wouldn't mind a bit of UST but TPTB can't handle romantic relationships between core characters, so just leave it as UST.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

You are right, there will be some UST. I don't mind that. But that's all that should be between them.

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I was pretty harsh with my comments when NY's Twilight news came out. Sorry NY. I was like :wtf:. But I was pleasantly surprised by how well it was handled and written. However, I'm a little bit in doubt (again!) with the possibility of Mac and Jo being in a romantic relationship (please no or please not now!). Well I would rather be wrong again this time than be disappointed. One season is too short for them to be lovers so I expect as now that it won't happen. We'll see...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.