CSI: Movie, What do you wanna see? *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Aug 8, 2010.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

If and when there's a movie, what do you want to see??? Or do you even want a movie

Make a wishlist and/or discuss those ideas, for example I'm pretty sure almost everyone wants to see the whole cast, maybe have Warrick make an appearance in a flashback or something

No spoilers please and thank you :)

and PLAY NICE!!!!

:)

Edited by Smokey to add: Since everyone seems to want to discuss the spoilers regarding a possible movie, we are going to tag this thread as such and allow them.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
  2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Re: CSI: Movie, What do you wanna see?

Don't think it will matter.

Since it seems to take place in France, it'll be centered around Grissom (though I'd love to see him again) and Sara, and with Fishburne being a movie star, him too.

Doubt we'll see Warrick. Probably won't see much of the rest either. I mean really, the WHOLE team is going to go to France?

And if Friedkin directs it :rolleyes: what would be the point in seeing it? :rolleyes:

3. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Of course I'd love to see the whole cast if possible. I think they'll follow '24', finish the series and then make the movie. Even though I'd hate to see the end for a movie, it'd be better than making a movie halfway through a season. Taking place in Paris would be really cool. We'd have to see Grissom :)

4. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

It would have been nice if the movie was like a transition between season 10 and 11, or (considering 10-11 is not possible anymore ;) ) between 11 and 12 (like the first X-file movie)..

anyhow... the case must be thrilling... they have to attract more than just the csi watchers...

5. DA300789

DA300789 Hit and Run

CSi:LV is based in LV so you would expect to see it base there. The film being based on grissom and sara would be good but i dont feel would be great, will the rest of the team really go to france??. id love to see grissom again but if its a CSI film you would expect to see the full cast.

Till i hear more on the film im not gonna judge it really.

A flashback ep would be good but dunno if it would happen though. That or one that goes between 2 season eg 11 and 12 now like PalmTree said.

The movie could be an idea to attract more views for more series to come.

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I would like to take place in Vegas(not France) and see an interesting case with lots of teamwork.I obviously want Grissom in the movie too!!

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

If i say i don't wanna see a murder case ,is that too much asking? :guffaw: I mean if they will make a movie it should be about something we didn't see in the show. I guess %99.9 it will be about a murder case. I hope at least not a serial killer. I also wanna see Warrick ,Riley and Sofia but again %99.9 it won't happen.:D Plus i hope not too much GSR but it won't be a problem seeing Sara and Grissom working with team again like good old days.And i would like to see Greg as a main focus but let's be realistic, they don't even do it a lot in the tv show so there is no reason to do it in a movie.:p

It seems if i write the scenerio it will appeal to the minority :lol:

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Personally I still do not see how or why mostly, the CSI from LV would be going to France for any type of case. They would have no jurisdiction at all. Now unless someone from the team was over there say on vacation, and needed help after they got into trouble, maybe the others want to come and help clear that person's name but still, I'm not sure their evidence would be allowed.

I think if they are going to do a movie, it needs to stay put in Las Vegas. That city has enough going on that they could do it there.

And of course I want the whole cast to be involved but it would probably focus around only certain people once again.

9. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

It'd be nice to have it set in a different location but it would be a stretch. Maybe the case could start in Vegas and moves to Paris ?

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

When William Petersen left CSI, he and his wife went to Paris for a vacation. They love CSI in France, and barraged him with questions about CSI. So, if he's behind this movie as ex. producer that's probably why it would be filmed in Paris. So how can Warrick be in it if he's dead? and will Laurence Fishburne be in it. Or will it go back to days gone by? we really don't know the premise or the plot of this movie do we? YET~

11. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

A big case, which features all the available series at once. A triple crossover.

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I doubt the whole team could getaway from the lab at once, it would only happen in fanfic

That wouldn't suprise me about the movie focusing on some characters more than others, Greg will be first in line in that issue, One thing I had better see is William Petersen's name before Laurence Fishburne's in the credits!!!!! It was bad enough Marg got the short end of the stick in that situation

I'd perfer to keep the old location, but if the movie features Grissom's return, it could start off in Paris with him packing and getting on the plane to get to Vegas

13. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Agree with the fact WP & Marg should be ahead of LF but I doubt it'll happen :(

I'd be happy just to see a minute of Paris lol

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Couldn't care less it will be GSR!:rolleyes:

15. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

A Las Vegas CSI night shift team be investigating a crime in Paris? Definitely out of their jurisdiction, and not believable at all...

I'd like to see something set in Vegas that puts the entire team in mortal danger. And possibly has werewolves in it. Heh heh. Okay, now I'm just getting daft...

I'm a minority! :D

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010