Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CCA

CCA Police Officer

haha it was great I think it should be tradition :D

You know what my mind went to about them having secrets...

Hotch - (looks down) I finish the milk off, and then put the carton back into the fridge.

Morgon - When nobody's looking...I try Garcia's shoes ons.

Rossi - I listen to Celine Deion in the dark.

Reid - I really can't remember what people say, I have a tape recorder.

Yeah...it's offical I need help :D

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Same thing happened to me. The more I watched, the more I liked, and then last summer--*BAM*!--I really got addicted. :lol: Welcome to the group.

That is one wild pic of (most) of the cast. :rommie:

All the group having some kind of secret? Not sure about this idea. On one hand it sounds intriguing, on the other hand, worrisome. I thought Ed Bernero liked the way the team was like Knights of the Round Table and how they were all like family.

Yes, thanks Destiny. :thumbsup: hiphugger17, I worry too about them disrupting our team like that. I think it's OK for one episode, if there are differences of opinion, like on a certain profiling technique or something. That could be interesting, but any longer than that, makes me nervous, too. I hope this doesn't end up being anything really bad.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You're all welcome. ;)
    Ever heard the saying "careful what you wish for", someone asked for some info on the cast and on the characters on a night I was bored needless to say I think they are still reading it. :guffaw: let me see what I can come up with, maybe everyone can use it lol.

Maybe Bernero is thinking that the family is a little to pat, you know they are into a routine, predictable. We know them, they know each other so well. So to shake it up a bit they start showing that hey yeah we have these secrets, these flaws as a family, now its about how we deal with them. I don't think he will stray to far out of the normal realm. Just give put them in a position not to look so comfortable. I kind of like the idea, cause its just more mystery, and if they play it through the full season, it won't or rather shouldn't interrupt the cases they work in so much as the personal takes over the ep and drowns out the case.

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I like the mystery of it. I guess it just depends on what the secrets are going to be.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree it all depends on the secrets. Also, everyone has secrets? Morgan's deepest secret I would say it's pretty much out since everyone found out about what happened when he was a kid. Now that I think of it that was an episode that really tested their trust in Morgan and in the end it did work out so maybe it's not so bad.

Maybe Rossi's big secret is that he used to be a marine and something happened to him when he was on active duty.

6. electra

electra Pathologist

The writers did pretty good with Morgan secret in "Profiler,Profiled".It was understandable why he did not want to tell anyone.Same with Reid storyline about his mother.I do not remember the name of the episode ,but the scene where Rossi and Morgan are waiting for him watching "Young and the restless " is one of my favorite scenes.So this could be good overall.
    I also like the idea of Rossi being a former Marine.He is so laid back that may be why he left.:lol:

Hnstetlerfan,knew you would like the list.Lately ,I am having a Hotch crush.

Waitingforsmacked,welcome here.As you can see,I am addicted to the show.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I know this is Destiny's area of expertise so I hope she doesn't mind that I post some tweets...:eek: :alienblush:

From AJ: Last day on Criminal Minds! More tweets to come as I make my way through this really strange day.

From Matthew:

-All my love to the talented/spectacular ajcookofficial on her last day. you made the last 5 years of death scenes a little more beautiful..

-..(now it's all up to Shemar)

It's so sad :(

8. CCA

CCA Police Officer

hahah too funny :lol:

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :censored: what a bunch of b.s! :censored: Now me go be sad some where :(

9. Destiny

Nope not mad. ;) I just hope that I don't repeat, if I do sorry, some are retweeting.

AJ:
    -Just shot the final JJ/Garcia scene. A beautiful moment with my dear friend @ vangsness. Xoxo

JM:
    -All good things will come to @ ajcookofficial she is the best!

KV:
    -@ nathanandy I'm in love w/ your wife. I may take her away in the night with me. @ ajcookofficial forever evah
    -Can't wait to see what @ ajcookofficial does next. All I know is it will be spectacular cos she's a magical alchemist

Nathan Andersen (AJ's RL Hubby)
    -Stopped by set yesterday to visit AJ. Strange. Going to miss the CM fam.
    -Henry took it like a champ. He is now focused on Yo Gabba Gabba, kicking his dog, and taking on the Pacific Ocean. [NOTE: Answer in reference to JJ's baby Henry]

10. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the tweets,hiphugger17 and destiny.For the life of me I can not figure out twitter.:confused:

I am so looking forward to JJ/Garcia last scene together.They just have an amazing friendship.But it will be so sad.:(

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Cool :thumbsup:

You're welcome :) Yep that's going to be a sad scene :(. They have a great friendship and it'll be really heartbreaking when they share that final scene. It's great to see how the cast is so supportive of her and care so much.

12. Destiny

As for twitter, I found the harder you try to figure it out, the worse it seems to be. After awhile I quit fighting trying to figure it out and caught on. Course then again I am not a member and I required their glossary a bit, rules, and so to. :lol:

AJ:
    -I want to thank the cast and crew of criminal minds for all the great memories. You will forever and always be loved!

Nathan Andersen (AJ RL Hubby)
    -@ Vangsness I love you Kiki. We will always have rainbows.

KV Tweets:
    -@ ajcookofficial & moi xxoo my heart thumps sad & happy

MGG:
    -I miss A.J

Joe Mantegna Via Facebook:
    -AJ's last day is today. Very sad for all of us.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

This is from Gary Sinise (AKA Mac Taylor CSI NY ;))

-Best of luck to AJ.

-AJ Cook. A great gal I worked with on Memorial Day conm

-Met AJ Cook of Criminal Minds thru Joe Mantegna while doing Memorial Day concert. Great gal.Wishing her well as she leaves Criminal Minds.

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

:( That's sweet that Gary said something. I found these pictures of her last day at work :( (sniffle)

Group photo

Kristen & AJ

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Cute pics. Thanks for posting them. Oh, Matty's hair is so short.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.