Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interrupt you game to bring you some pictures of Eric :) I have permission to post these pictures so if you do use them please leave the tags on them :)

Eric and some of the other cast were in Las Vegas the other day. While there he stopped by for a visit with Dr Gary Telgenhoff. Dr T reported that Eric survived his first autopsy :)

all gowned up
a little more casual
smiles all around

now back to your game :)

Nice to get some new pics of him.
And I'm pretty proud of Eric for being able to watch an real autopsy. I mean, it must be compleatly different experience to see it done to real person, than being in set and see someone pretending doing an autopsy.

I interrupt you game to bring you some pictures of Eric :) I have permission to post these pictures so if you do use them please leave the tags on them :)

Eric and some of the other cast were in Las Vegas the other day. While there he stopped by for a visit with Dr Gary Telgenhoff. Dr T reported that Eric survived his first autopsy :)

all gowned up
a little more casual
smiles all around

Thanks for the pictures, are they new as Eric seems to be looking really coool and relaxed and at home.... nice lovely pics!!!

all gowned up
a little more casual
smiles all around

Thanks for the pictures, are they new as Eric seems to be looking really coool and relaxed and at home.... nice lovely pics!!!

Yes the pictures are new. Eric visited with the good Dr on Tuesday :)

Thank you sharp52092! I just got home to find this guy waiting for me, but apparently he doesn't do magic tricks. :)

Hmm, a new topic, let's see.

I'd like you to finish the sentence "We love Eric/Greg because..." using pics to illustrate your answers. 12 in 24 - have fun!

Thanks for bringing the pics over here Jacquie. I got to see them on FB. :D

Been too busy this week to post pics, but maybe tomorrow I will have a little more time to play.

Aww, some great pictures there, thanks guys!

sharp52092, love this one. Soooo cute!

But I think it's going to have to go to DA300789 for this! Adore his expression, and the thought of crying on his shoulder is just too lovely to resist. :)

He's on his way to you now. And he needs coffee. Heh heh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back