Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I am reading comments from other viewers and i am being realistic now: THIS SHOW NEEDS MELINA!:scream::scream::scream::scream:

yeah, right Sela is gorgeous and talented but no character could fit Stella's space
    :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

I want Stella Bonasera back!!!!!!!!:scream:

2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Wow. Melina is not coming back to the show, that we know of... maybe you could try giving the show a chance without her on it? It could be better than last season. I was surprised when I first heard the news, but after a few days I got over it. I think we should respect her decision and move on. It's pretty common on a television show that the actor wants out - and they bring in someone new. Look at 20 years of Law & Order, the other CSI show, and even Doctor Who has been able to survive 11 different actors playing the part with various companions. Melina did the show for 6 years and it looks like she had enough of it.

It's not the Melina/Stella Show... the show should be able survive without her and if the writers do well this season than hopefully CSI: NY will be around for Season 8.

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Me too! I'm more pissed-off that Det. Angell was killed than this maybe because it's Melina's decision to move on. I'll miss Stella for sure and at least we have 6 seasons to watch over and over again whenever we miss her.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Ditto that I CANT believe they killed her off! Ya got me rankled up again:scream::lol: I was just getting to love Flack and Angel actually it was easy they were both Adorable:drool:
    I know that will be the plan at my house:thumbsup:

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I perfectly know this is NOT the Stella/Melina show. However it's the most personal of all CSIs and personally i prefer it in that way:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
    being the most personal implies in my poor understanding the focus is on characters BESIDES cases. Not just cases like you can find on Law&Order :wtf:

I will give a chance to S7 because there are stories i want to watch however i believe WE NEED STELLA!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: She was the motherly type, supportive colleague and friend. And i do believe Sela is going to do a wonderful job:) but Melina and her Melina are special:bolian:

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Law & Order actually does have character development too. I think I've seen enough complete seasons to know that. If you've been watching CI recently you would have found all about Zach's childhood for example.

All I'm saying is that we don't "NEED" Stella for it to be a good show, as you keep saying in every post.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Maybe i am wrong but the most successfull of all Law& Order is SVU:cool: and that one not only is the most personal but also the most "shipperish" of all???:cool:
    (No, i haven't seen CI lately.)

My English Teacher (also she is Stella, figurez vous!:lol:) explained us we have to have a Cohesive and Coherent text.
    You can have perfect sentences but it doesn't mean 2 or more sentences belong to the same text;) Precisely you need coherence and cohesion.

I am not saying the show wouldn't have good stories. I am only saying to have her would be THE BEST to have a coherent and cohesive show:p Not only because she has been there for so many seasons but because the interrelations she has built with other characters. And yesp, it's cool to have new characters but it's better to have good stories for our old characters. Part of the coherence i guess:lol:;)

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Ghawazee, please stop derailing the spoiler thread with these posts about Melina's departure. It's off topic for here, especially given that there are two other threads devoted to the topic in addition to the Melina/Stella thread. It's enough.

Back to the spoilers, folks.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Ok Top, sorry :D

10. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Yes, thanks to Mere who has shared this great on set photo with Totally Eddiected :). Hope we'll get more by other fans who visit the set.

11. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

- via Twitter from Aj Buckley.

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Here's another Tweet from AJ Buckley:

Anyone else find Adam with a gun a bit frightening? :eek: :p

13. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

That wasn't a message from Aj Buckley, unfortunately. It was a suggestion from a fan.

But it would be interesting. :hugegrin:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2010
  14. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I hope it's not true about Adam getting a gun, he's a lab tech, not a cop - I doubt the department would issue him one.

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Damn. The thought of nervous Adam with a gun is just . . . :wtf: and :guffaw:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.