**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't think it should be a medical story for Calleigh necessarily. I think this is the perfect opportunity to see Duke again though. I kind of miss Duke. Maybe he could come to the lab to tell Calleigh that her mother or sibling, grandparent, etc is ill. Then Calleigh could leave (while Emily's on maternity leave) to go visit that family member. I just want to see Duke again. Is that too much to ask? :lol:

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

C.H.E.A.R -- take a step back, would you. There is no need to tell other posters to "shut up".

Right now we don't have many spoilers & people are obviously curious about how the writers will work around Emily's pregnancy. I think it will be fine -- there's a number of ways to hide it.

Anyhow, to attempt in bringing this thread to some civilized discussion -- Emily said something in her interview about how she'd just shot a frantic scene or something? I wondered if maybe this is when Jesse willl die....perhaps it's a shoot-out?

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

This issue was already taken care of. Others are allowed their opinions and so are you, but I would appreciate it if you wouldn't tell others to 'shut up or post something new', please.

As mjszud pointed out, there aren't many spoilers out right now so a little patience goes a long way.

Thanks.

-------------

It would definitely be interesting if Jesse didn't die because of the toxic letters, but later on in the episode; this is of course assuming she was talking about the premiere. If not, at least we know something frantic is going down in season 9. :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

Hmm... yeah, that doesn't sound like the poison thing to me. So I think perhaps ol' Bruce Enright will be popping up again causing trouble in the premiere and that maybe Jesse dies during that.

5. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

GregNickRyanFan I want to see Duke again too !!!! :D

6. GregNickRyanFan

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Oh, I've missed John Heard on the show. I bet if they bring him back, the writers will have him doing something related to drinking or they'll have that and kill him off. So I guess that's why they don't bother to bring him back. I wonder what Calleigh thinks of her dad now...:rolleyes:

8. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

I think that bringing Duke back could be a nice way to bring back the old Calleigh (even if I trully love the actual Calleigh I miss the sense of humour that she has on the firts seasons thought I've noticed that on season 8 they did an effort to make Calleigh funny (Walter and the eyeball)) :thumbsup:

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Okay,where the heck are our spoilers? NY has info up to episode 4 already.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ I've been told spoilers for episode 3 came out today. Hopefully they'll be posted within the next few days.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks. The spoilers are kind of addicting for me.

12. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

[​IMG]can't wait to read [​IMG]spoiler about episode 3 [​IMG]

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Unless they signed Eddie up for one episode, which there is no indication as such, Jesse will necessarily have to die from the poison or a bump to the head when he fell. It is still unclear how they will make him faceless when Walter visits him in the morgue.

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I'm guessing if they don't have him appear in the premiere (which is now looking pretty likely but again, I don't know which episode they're filming right now), they could simply have a sheet over a body and the audience will have to assume it's Jesse.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

True. But then it doesn't make any sense how the first scene will flow when H and Frank enter the lab shooting out the windows...wouldn't they have to find Jesse dead?

Eh, nevermind, knowing TPTB they'll just have Horatio see someone leading a gurney out of the lab, he'll stop to identify the body, lift the sheet, we won't see anything but Horatio's face, he'll mutter Jesse's name ....enter theme song.

What a crappy way to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.