Updated CSI Merchandise List

somebody know is there is going to be a new video game?? or maybe its kinda soon ?? im just wondering :)

I clicked on that tvshowsondvd link and on it they have a link to pre-order Season 10 on dvd, yet when I click on the amazon link, the only thing that comes up is a set of all ten seasons. I already have 1-9 lol. If that's the only way they are going to be selling Season 10 (aside from blu ray which I do not have a player for), then they are going to lose a lot of money because many people already have the first nine seasons.

I clicked on that tvshowsondvd link and on it they have a link to pre-order Season 10 on dvd, yet when I click on the amazon link, the only thing that comes up is a set of all ten seasons. I already have 1-9 lol. If that's the only way they are going to be selling Season 10 (aside from blu ray which I do not have a player for), then they are going to lose a lot of money because many people already have the first nine seasons.

I checked Amazon Canada and they do have Season 10 available for pre-order and at a reasonable price for a change :) So I would think that Amazon US should have it up soon. Unless they really are stupid and think that everyone will order the 10 season pack :rolleyes:

I checked Amazon Canada and they do have Season 10 available for pre-order and at a reasonable price for a change :) So I would think that Amazon US should have it up soon. Unless they really are stupid and think that everyone will order the 10 season pack :rolleyes:

LOL yeah. I can't afford two hundred bucks for most of what I already own lol. I checked Best Buy's website too and it's the same way with the 1-10 seasons set.

LOL yeah. I can't afford two hundred bucks for most of what I already own lol. I checked Best Buy's website too and it's the same way with the 1-10 seasons set.

well buy Canadian then :) It's listed at a pre-order price of $46.49. Since Amazon US isn't showing the season 10 price I don't know if this is cheap or not. And then you'd have to figure out the exchange rate so I don't know if it would be a savings or not.

For those that are curious :) season 8 of Miami will be out on DVD October 12. More info on what's on the DVD's can be seen in the announcement at the sidebar.

Don't know what link you were looking at...

Thanks, Shane. That is the original link I had bookmarked, but for some reason the next time I'd clicked on it, it had changed to that other one. Weird. :lol: But if that's the price, I will have to wait for a while until it goes on sale. Maybe it'll be on sale for Christmas time.

New York's season 6 will be available on October 26th. The 7 disc set will include the crossover episodes with Miami and CSI. You can pre-order from Amazon.

CBS Home Entertainment just launched a new website to promote their shows on DVD including the CSI franchise. You can get quite detailed info and preview clips on the website.

There is a bunch of cool CSI stuff on sale at the CSI Experience website. Here are some details and links:

Attention CSI: The Experience Fans

The holiday season has finally arrived, and as a token of our appreciation CSI: The Experience would like to offer discounted retail packages. From now until the end of the year we are offering our guests these three holiday packages:
These exclusive packages contain our most popular items. Any of these packages would be a great gift for any CSI fan!
Stocking Stuffer Package

The package includes:

• 1 CSI Lanyard
  • 1 CSI Mag Light keychain (Black or Green W/LED Light)
  • 1 Silicon Wristband (Green/Yellow)
  • 1 Crime Scene Tape
  • 1 Syringe Pen
A combined value of 24.75
All Items for only $18.95
Buy the Stocking Stuffer Package now...
You save $7.98
Holiday Bonus Package

The package includes:

• 1 CSI Polo Black or White Polo Shirt
  • 1 Grey CSI Backpack
  • 1 CSI Cap
  • 1 Official CSI Diploma W/original legal size CSI Folder
  • 1 CSI Scotch Tape
  • 1 Yellow CSI Mug
  • 1 CSI Magnet
A combined Value of $73.32
All Items for only $54.95
Buy the Holiday Bonus Package now...
You save 19.37
Jumbo Holiday Package

The package includes:

• 1 Black CSI Fleece Jacket
  • 1 CSI Cap, or Beanie
  • 1 Travel Mug
  • 1 CSI Flip Flop
  • 1 CSI: The Experience Mousepad
  • 1 CSI Clipboard
  • 1 CSI Magnet
  • 1 CSI Crime Tape
A combined value of $144.42
All Items for only $99.95
Buy the Jumbo Holiday Package now...
You save $44.47
(Subject to availability, while supplies last)
(CSI: The Experience reserves the right to modify, substitute or discontinue any of these promotional offers at any time at the sole digression of CSI: The Experience)
(Cannot be combined with any other promotional discounts incentives, coupons, etc. . .)
(Offer expires 12/31/2010)

Back