Justin Bieber To Appear In 'CSI' Season Premiere

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jul 23, 2010.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

Teen singing sensation Justin Bieber will guest star in the season eleven premiere of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Details after the jump! Bieber will play Jason McCann, a “troubled teen who is faced with a terrible decision regarding his only brother—a decision that leads him into an explosive confrontation with the CSIs,” CBS said in a [...]

More...

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Re: Justin Bieber To Appear In ?CSI? Season Premiere

I'm more interested with the season-long emotional story. The last paragraph made me think if Justin would be a recurring character (maybe not). Who is he? Catherine's lost son? :lol:

I hope his character dies from the explosion so that we won't see him again.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Bieber on CSI? LOLOLO, how the mighty have fallen. /personal opinion

I'm curious to see the storyline, but the stunt casting makes me wary - if he sucks as an actor, it doesn't change the fact that they'll have to bring him back.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

If he sucks as an actor, they've taken an awfully big chance casting him in the premiere. I have no hope whatsoever that he'll do any good for the show. I'm wondering what's in the water there that's causing all of these seemingly crazy decisions for Season 11.

5. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

This might actually prevent me from watching the premiere. Actually it almost definitely will.

6. Meta

Meta Hit and Run

Here's to hoping his character will end up dead at some point.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Such happy, positive comments. Gee wiz, give the kid a chance. What if this were you? dead, I won't watch..:confused: I don't like to condemn or judge anyone till I've seen them. Maybe he'll be fantastic:bolian:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  8. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I'm in high school, I have a huge animosity against him. It sounds stubborn, stupid, immature, silly, and just down right awful and kiddish. I admit that. But I will not give him a chance. He's already taken part in destorying today's music..

I highly doubt I'll watch.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I have an 8-yr old grandson and he loves him as a fan, so if I put him down where would that leave me as his grandma? I just listen and say "that's cool" I remember when my parents slammed, and ridiculed Mick Jagger and said every nasty, derogatory horrid thing they could think of, about him and were shocked that I could like someone so awful. The thing is as of this day I still love him.:bolian: Putting someone down that someone else adores achieves nothing. I try and I'm speaking for myself, to be broad minded and see every ones side, and of couse it's hard and not always possible, but I give it my best shot~

10. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

okay.....I'm sorry? I wasn't trying to offend anybody, I was just saying my thoughts on this news anouncement.. I have little cousins who love him, too...I don't tell them my opinions on him, I of course support their love of him.

I'm sure there are people on this thread who like Justin Beiber, and I'm not directly telling them what they like is stupid. I'm saying that I cannot tollerate him. Me, and me alone. "Don't put down something somebody else loves" is basically saying don't ever say you don't like something because whatever's out there, there will always be somebody who loves it.

P.S. That last post wasn't in response to you, if that got misread..?

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I can't stand the little twerp either and I don't have high expectations for his appearance. Maybe he'll surprise me like Taylor Swift did, but I'm expecting it to be more like Rascal Flatts' performances - which were terrible even though they were playing themselves.

12. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

LOL, I take it you've seen them live too? :lol:

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

RF?? I've seen them in concert and like them a lot, but damn they sucked on CSI.

14. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

That's what I meant! I phrased that really weird haha, should've read over it :p

15. Arkle

Arkle Dead on Arrival

You know, my initial reaction is "Oh, no!" Then again, that was also my reaction to the Taylor Swift episode, and I was quite surprised by how that one turned out. So we'll see.