Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked to kitchen to find Eric there reading the morning paper. It's nice to get some company to work (yes, I'm working on sunday:(), maybe he can help me to stay awake.:lol:

For next theme I want pics of Greg/Eric with different hairstyles. 12 in about 35.

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for not posting in a while!!! I got practically BOGGED down with exam studying and then a little more homework in the form of a huge project. But now it's all done, I can relax. Sort of.

Anyway, here are some of Greg's different hairstyles:
The 'Shark Fin' of season 1
The 'Random Bleached Blonde Blobs' of season 5 :D
The 'Crazy Spikes' also of season 5
The 'Slightly Zac Efron-ish only Better' of season 6

is just 4 okay? I'm in a bit of a rush. Hope you like :D
and sorry again for not posting!!!

I couldn't get any sleep so its seems I have time to send Greg to next lucky girl already.
Runner-ups:
Sharp52092 that style was seriously defying gravity
Leggo my Jodie I liked that longer style
AmericanHoney I think this is the most natural we've ever seen his hair

And the winner is Dizzney with this season 10 style It's a little more professional but still looks good on Greg and I love it how soft it looks.Congratulations!

Wow, I thought I would pop in here before I went to bed and I find out I will have someone joining me this evening. :devil: Thanks!

So, I have to pick another theme. How about some serious/sad Greg/Eric pics. 12 in 24.

Well time for Greggo to move on.

SpasmThatCat
, you came in a really close 2nd with this somber pic.

sharp52092, wins with this one. He is serious, yet you can see the sadness but yet looking so handsome. Congrats on your win!

Look who I found at the door this morning :)

for next theme, let's do:

L
A
B

C
S
I

12 as usual in like 25
and have a great day everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back