Crime Triology

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ComicCollect_NL, Jul 20, 2010.

?

A triology about a criminal should take place in the following series:

1. NCIS, CSI & Cold Case

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. The mentalist, Criminal Minds & Numbers

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. My Perfect Triology

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Nope, no crossover, but literary a triology about a killer, instead of the working criminologists. The most sensible combinations of series are listed in the poll.

Please provide me the TV series you want to see a triology out of it, once you've selected My Perfect Triology. Many thanks in advance therefore.

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

My perfect triology!

I would choose CSI(of course!),Criminal Minds and Bones(despite the fact that it is on FOX)!

3. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Luckily this ain't a crossover. A triology through different shows from different studios? Could be new revolution.

4. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Thanks for voting.

5. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

I've just seen an episode of Medical Eximaners.
    A nice dream triology could be Cold Case, Medical Eximaners and Bones.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Cold Case and Numb3rs have both been cancelled, so I doubt it would ever happen with those two.

To be honest, my favorites would be shows from other networks. :lol: I'd love to see the CSIs cross paths with In Plain Sight or Bones characters. Although if its Bones, things could get pretty confusing since CSI has Hodges and Bones has Hodgins. :lol: But CSI with Criminal Minds or NCIS: Los Angeles would be awesome. Or even White Collar. :)

The crossover I really want to see is Leverage/Burn Notice though. :lol: Or CSI: Miami/Burn Notice. :lol:

7. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

I've recently checked out a co-operation of the game companies Capcom and NamcoBandai.

The suggested options might work out! If, i.e. Fox is allowing Temperance Brannan to drop by the crimelab of CBS' CSI Miami.I'll check out whether I'm able to modify the poll....

8. electra

electra Pathologist

For me it would be CSI,Criminal minds and Cold case.Maybe a serial killer case that went "cold" with lots of forensics.

NCIS,CSI and Criminal minds is also a good posibility.Abby and Garcia would be a riot.:lol:

9. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

I can't change the poll. We'll be stuck with this one.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Abby and Garcia would be so much fun. :lol: I'd love to see Spencer Reid and Greggo interact too and add Abby and Garcia to that mix and there would be so much fun. I also think Nick and Morgan would get along well. I could see Hotch and Rossi interacting with Cath too.

But NCIS/Bones would be interesting. I'd love to see Ziva and Brennan interact.

11. electra

electra Pathologist

Garcia and Abby would compete for the attention.Too much fun for a one hour episode.

But Catherine ,Hotch and Gibbs would be my favorite.So much type A personality there!! Nobody likes being second in command.

12. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Sorry, I guess I was sleepy a couple of days ago....

Beware, I'm not talking about a crossover. It's a plain trilogy. The only thing the selected series have in common is the killer.