Eddie Cahill #6: Man of Our Dreams

091023001733459.jpg

I love the intense stare and ruffled hair. :drool::adore:

it's a talent to look like that :drool: :lol:
this guy is so hot whatever he's doing :drool:

I found this picture of Eddie's Nikki on this French fansite (which I can't read). It looks like she has brown eyes, although it's hard to tell. I don't remember my biology that well. If she has brown eyes and he has blue eyes what are the chances that the baby will have blue eyes? 50/50?

Hmm... if I remember my biology correctly Brown eyes are dominant over Blue eyes and so most of the children will be born with Brown eyes. :wtf: But that doesn't sit right with me, I'd want all my children to have his eyes!

Hmm... if I remember my biology correctly Brown eyes are dominant over Blue eyes and so most of the children will be born with Brown eyes. :wtf: But that doesn't sit right with me, I'd want all my children to have his eyes!
It depends, did you ever see a Punnett square? Each person has two traits, one of which they pass on to the child - so the child has one from each parent - so if a person has brown eyes and they have a trait for blue and brown - they could pass either to their child.

Both my parents have brown eyes - but mine are green/hazel and my sister's are blue/green... so you can't always tell.

Jeepers, I was so busy with the Melina mess that I forgot that July 12th was Eddie's and Nikki's first anniversary. So, a belated Happy Anniversary to the two of them.

I just watched the video with A.J. Buckley at the Roma Fiction Fest and he mentioned (around 1:23) that Carmine and Eddie had done a great job with their characters this season. I thought it was really nice that he said that. He's a good friend.

JoeyDC's site has two new candid pictures of Eddie in a wife-beater.:drool: It looks like they were taken at work while he was on a break.

I'm still getting used to the new hairstyle.

Thank you for linking to the site, Dreamboat :).

It's really great that we already have several on set photos of Eddie. They are so rare, but looks like we have been very lucky so far. YAY!

I have no idea Dreamboat, but I think I might have to buy it anyway!! Not that I have a video game player of any description......... It maybe time to get help for this EC addiction I seem to have developed.:guffaw::drool:

Back