**Season Nine Spoiler Lab**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I know, no clever titles this time around. :p

[highlight]***[/highlight]Need to know real quick what's coming up on CSI:Miami and don't want to wade through discussion? Check out the Spoilers Reference Page. Contains brief overviews of episodes and other information. Updated as it comes in.[highlight]***[/highlight]

Welcome to the Spoiler Lab! Feel free to post and discuss any spoiler-related material to your heart's content in this thread. :)

But first, here are a few things to keep in mind before posting. Please take the time to review them:

Rules:

IMPORTANT:

~*~ Regarding copyright violations and sources:

If they're not well-known columns like Ask Ausiello or Kristin at E! Online, simply let us know in your own words what you've found in relation to future episodes. Keep in mind that naming sources aside from these makes it likely that those sources will dry up. We cannot stress this enough. Please refer to any information you find as SPOILERS only.

Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. FieldMouse, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit/remove any copyright violation.

That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

*~~* You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

~*~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the vBulletin code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

*~~* Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

*~~* With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

Also, we cannot confirm or deny the validity of the spoilers posted as they are as always, subject to change.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or FieldMouse. :)

-------------------

The lab has been re-opened as I've been contacted and told there are some spoilers regarding the premiere out. Something should be posted shortly -- assuming said person wasn't pulling my leg. :shifty: :p

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well we have the first spoilers for season 9 and they are well, kind of expected and not really all that much right now....

Title of the ep is unknown at this point but what we do know is....the episode picks up right where it left off except we are with Horatio as he and Frank rush back to the lab after they realize Starling has done something to it. They even do the cheesy "we need you car, this is a police emergency" bit on a woman in order to get her car! lol

Upon arrival Horatio realizes that it is something in the air that is causing everyone to drop like flies so he shoots out the atrium window in order to get fresh air into the lab. Unfortunately, not all of our CSI's make it out alive (and I think we all know which one that is)....Sadly, even though Eddie Cribrian's rep and sources close to the show denied it, it looks (as of right now) like Jesse Cordoza will be hanging out with Tim Speedle in that great dead CSI heaven. No offense to anyone who liked him, I am really not sad to see him go....Eddie never, imo really fit in well with the flow of the show or the other characters. And well, when they hired Adam back could anyone honestly say they didn't see that one coming? lol

Don't worry everyone else on the team is fine....the only way I know this is b/c they are mentioned as working the case! lol

There is a touching scene though where Walter goes to the morgue to say goodbye to Jesse and even wipes the blood off his face from when he fell to the ground. Whether or not that is what killed him, idk, it is not said in the spoilers I could see. It looks like Walter will be the one who deals with Jesse's death the hardest (at least in the ep anyhow) as they were pretty tight last season...I am personally getting the Delko/Speedle vibe here but not quite to extreme that Eric went after Tim died. But sort of get the impression that Walter will be the one carrying the torch for dearly departed Jesse.

There really isn't much but we do also learn that Starling had a partner who helped him to gain access to airborne agent that was released in the lab...more than likely, this guy is the one who released it while H and Frank were arresting Starling.

If more spoilers become available I will post them and always remember they are subject to change w/o notice and almost always do.

Feels good to be back....and it feels good to know Adam will be back as well. :)

3. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Thanks so much delkolover!:)

Now I can breath a sigh of relief that my favorites are definitely coming back. I am just hoping that this episode will be a good start for the season. I wonder who Starling's accomplice is - it could be that girl too!

Anyway, I am also glad that Adam is back and I feel kinda sad that Jesse has to go this way. Oh well!

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thank you and welcome back delkolover. I feel as if I've have been waiting for spoilers forever.
    Poor Walter,I expected he would be the most affected by Jesse's death.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

More spoilers:

There is a memorial service at the end of the episode, where Eddie's body is taken away on a plane.

6. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

YESSSS!!! Delkolover you're Back i have been waiting for you ...THANk YOU SO MUCH for those great news!!! :D

7. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

How do you know this???

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Welcome back, delkolover. Thank you for the info on the new season. :)

I really hope that Starling's partner is Bruce or someone who worked for Bruce. Why? Because I want that storyline wrapped up. I'd rather they just write Jesse off as going back to LA, but if they HAVE to kill him off, I'd much rather he died in a fight to the death with Enright, the two of them shooting each other. It would be more exciting that way. Having Jesse die by the poison is just so *yawn* BORING!

===

Jesse's body is taken away on a plane? No doubt to be buried in LA near his family.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Is it just me, or does this show tend to give a bunch of hope and snatch it away just as quickly? :lol:

First they promised Speed in last year's premiere (before actually um, checking with the actor) and then they injected the show with some new blood -- which in my opinion, had a more positive effect than anything and now they rip it away to allegedly focus on the 'core cast'...which hasn't gotten enough face time over the past 8 years? :rolleyes: I know, the show's ultimately about its core cast second to the concept of forensic science but it was nice to see some new faces. Additionally, this Miami fan was looking forward to seeing Delko sing the goodbye tune for good and now, alas, he's back full-time.

Others may disagree with my point of view and that's fine -- the show can't please everyone all of the time and I don't expect them to. There are some things I liked that others didn't and vice versa. It's nice that they tried out some new blood but bittersweet that they felt they needed to focus elsewhere. Here's to hoping, at least that they keep Walter around.

At the risk of drying up our sources, it's not likely that this question will be answered. But our regular spoiler-ninjas usually report accurate information (as accurate as you can be when it's all subject to change at the end of the day). ;)

Thanks, delkolover and vegaslights for the info. :D I'll go and add it to the reference page.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think having everyone drop like flys and no one dying from the airborne poison would be kind of boring and unrealistic.The one thing that is unfortunate with this scenerio is that we probably won't find out about the death of Jesse's wife.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm not saying no one should die by it, but I expected it to be one or more of the techs that were in the episode or other personnel. To kill off Jesse this way without closing the storyline that they opened up with his character is lame and stupid IMO. Unless they pull the whole "to honor our fallen comrad's memory, we will find out for sure who killed his wife and bring them to justice" bit, that storyline will never get any closure if Jesse dies by the poison.

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

We are not allowed to give away sources here at TalkCSI, as it dries things up quite easily. I'm going to direct you to Finch for more information on this matter. :)

13. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

At the risk of offending anyone, I'm going to just keep it short and sweet. In my opinion,the addition of Jesse to the cast ( along with Walter, for that matter) livened up the entire dynamic. Can anyone go back to the first few episodes where Jesse was introduced and reference the semblance of a team? I can't recall what episode it was, but the scene at the end in which the team has drinks together was classic, and I truly thought that this was the new direction they were going in. Finally out with the old and in with the new. But change is funny, sometimes it just doesn't stick.

Be it far from me to tell anyone what's best, but gosh, I liked the feel of having a team again. People smiled...people actually cared about each other...It was just... different. Because the show is aging * and it's beginning to show it's age* I would think that this is the time to look forward, not back. Most do not agree with my viewpoint about Eric but I think his story has played out. Why come back? Why not show the growth of the CSIs? Why not start branching out? Why start a story line and not finish? These are , of course questions that will never be answered, the only thing I can say is that I'm going to give it a chance. If I don't like what I see, I'll simply turn the channel. But after being a faithful, loyal fan....after all these years, I would've loved to see it go out with some dignity instead of me turning away from it into the doldrums of Sunday night viewing...

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There may still be a tech or two that dies in addition to Jesse.
    The writers and TPTB may have decided to "cut the cord" quickly and may not see the reason to continue the story. When people die,sometimes things die with them,this may include Jesse's story.

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Well, according to the spoilers I have, the loss of Jesse brings the CSI team together at the expense of Jesse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.