CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Thanks! :D Heh, it's just such a shame that the earlier season screencaps are so dark, otherwise they'd be much more fun to oggle at while making icons. :lol:

Here are a few more.

Speed4-1.png
Alexx1.png
Cal1.png

Beautiful work, ladies -- I've snagged a few. :p
May I ask where you're getting screencaps from season 8? I'd love some caps (mostly of Natalia) & only have found a few.

OMG!!! Geni your icons are always fantastic...if only I could get your coloring :lol:

ch3r12y
love the lightings of the first two icons :thumbsup:

I brought few icons of Jonathan, Emily and Adam :p

Eheh I alreayd found and tried it, though I didn't obtain the same results also because my PS isn't the same as hers and it doesn't have a function :lol:

Yeah, I have PS7, so I didn't have the reduce noise function I think it was, so I just used despeckle instead, though you can't do that in amounts, its an automatic thing lol.

^ Yeah I probably should have mentioned that it might not be completely translatable to other versions. It's weird that they wouldn't include Reduce Noise to all versions...it's a fantastic tool. :lol: But the tutorial seems to work pretty well (colour wise) with Miami caps because they're so bright and colourful to start out with. :lol: It really depends how much you tweak the Selective Colouring to your liking too - following it exactly for every cap will never give the the same look all of the time...which I'm sure most people know anyway. :D

I'm wondering if maybe in Photoshop 7, using a combination of Gaussian Blur (then fading it) and Unsharp Mask might create a similar effect to Reduce Noise too. Maybe even if there's a Dust & Scratches option.

Really great stuff, Florry. :D I adore the first icon that says 'Love'.

Last edited:
^ Yeah I probably should have mentioned that it might not be completely translatable to other versions. It's weird that they wouldn't include Reduce Noise to all versions...it's a fantastic tool. :lol: But the tutorial seems to work pretty well (colour wise) with Miami caps because they're so bright and colourful to start out with. :lol: It really depends how much you tweak the Selective Colouring to your liking too - following it exactly for every cap will never give the the same look all of the time...which I'm sure most people know anyway. :D

I'm wondering if maybe in Photoshop 7, using a combination of Gaussian Blur (then fading it) and Unsharp Mask might create a similar effect to Reduce Noise too. Maybe even if there's a Dust & Scratches option.
Oh well I will experiment all this stuff :lol:

Really great stuff, Florry. :D I adore the first icon that says 'Love'.
Thank you :D

Here's an icon of Ryan

Teddy Bear Dr. great job on those icons :thumbsup:

FFF thank you ;)

It seems that finally I've been able to reduce the noise on my icons :lol:

Back