Is danny dead ?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by paige4donmacdan, Jun 13, 2010.

?

Whos Dead ?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2010.
  1. Danny

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. Lindsay

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Shane

23 vote(s)
    82.1%
  4. Lucy

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. paige4donmacdan

paige4donmacdan Hit and Run

In Vaction getaway the ending is the most confusing part i want to know who dies at all and is it danny because this ending shocked me the most can anyone help me ??

and sorry if theres a thread already on this if there is ill close the thread im new at this xxx

2. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I think it's Shane. Lindsey has shot him.

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I think there's only a small possibility that Danny is dead - that is if Carmine decides to leave CSI: NY. I remember in one of CSI files interview with the producers a year ago that they never ever plan to kill Danny.

If Lindsay is the shooter, she must be a very fast sharp-shooter - maybe one of her hidden talents. If she is hiding behind the wall and next to Danny, she must be careful not to point the gun at Lucy and shoot Shane right away so that he can't do harm anymore.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

mm I don't think Danny is dead and i hope not! My take is all a dream after the shock produced by the hostage situation. Once the dream is over any of them (Danny or Lindsay) could get up and they can discover Lucy is not there if there is an idea of following the previous arc or Lucy can be there and getting a new story for 7.01

Again i hope he is not dead (or Lindsay neither. It's just when they are DL that gets on my poor nerves :D

5. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Same, I seriously doubt Danny is dead. I'm not ready to bet on it being Lindsay who fired the shot at the end (Shane's the only one who had a gun in that sequence, and through basic good storytelling he should still be the only one with a gun when the show starts again, at least until/unless they actually show Lindsay pulling one out). But even if the shot came from Shane's gun, my bet is either that he fired wild and hit nothing, or that he fired, the bullet hit Danny and Danny survives, again.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i think it's highly unlikely! i think lindsay shot shane.

7. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

I suspect that Lindsay shot Shane. That being said, it would be way more interesting for the show if Lindsay ends up dead and Danny ends up being a single Dad. But only if they truly show how a single parent struggles with work, kids, and self.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I doubt Danny's dead--only if Carmine decides not to re-sign his contract. I doubt Lindsay is dead, either, though I'd like to see this scenario, too:

Danny struggling with being a widower and a single dad could breathe some much needed new life into the character. I miss the angst.

What I think is most likely is that Lindsay shot Shane. I wouldn't mind that either--it would be a good move for her character, to give her a chance to be the hero/protector.

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I don't think that they're willing to get rid of Danny who is one of the most popular characters of the show.Casey will probalbly die in the season premiere.

10. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I think Shane is dead but I think he probably was when he fell off the Lighthouse. I'm going with the 'dream' theory, much as I despise it.

11. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

I'm thinking dream too. Remember, this show has a history of really dropping the plot ball on its cliffhangers...

Mac just popped up out of the river...

The drive-by shooting turned out to be "random.."

Dream sequence! :scream:

Tobin

12. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If anyone dies it'll most likely be Shane. I'd like it to be a member of The Messer Family, but it is highly doubtful that they'd get rid of Carmine or Anna unless one of them wants out. And as much as I think going through the loss of a child would be good material for the show and the actors (well, Carmine anyway), I'm not holding my breath that the show has the balls to go there.

13. paige4donmacdan

paige4donmacdan Hit and Run

like you guys said i do reckon lindsay was fast enough and shot shane but we gotta think of shanes reflexes if she shoots him cant he have enough time to pull the trigger to ??

14. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

My gut is that Shane's the one who died, unless Anna or Carmine wanted off the show. I somehow doubt that they would want to kill of Lucy like that, and Shane didn't seem that interested in killing her before - he just wanted Danny.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

i didn't mention the baby because the idea of killing Lucy is too horrendous and i wouldn't go there AT ALL

If Shane shoots Danny and Danny is wounded would be more of the same:rolleyes:

If Lindsay saves the day would be different (hard to believe but it would be different)
    still if she kills Shane would be a waste of the best villain CSINY has ever had:borg:

so my bet if it is not a dream then let Shane escapes until a new episode where he could be killed in a blaze of glory, not just in the intro of any premiere:p