What was your favorite episode of season six?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jun 5, 2010.

?

What was your favorite episode in season six?

1. Epilogue

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Blacklist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lat/Long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Dead Reckoning

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Battle Scars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. It Happened to Me

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  7. Hammer Down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Cuckoo's Nest

12 vote(s)
    18.8%
  9. Manhattanhenge

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  10. Death House

11 vote(s)
    17.2%
  11. Second Chances

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  12. Criminal Justice

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  13. Flag on the Play

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Sanguine Love

6 vote(s)
    9.4%
  15. The Formula

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  16. Uncertainty Rules

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Pot of Gold

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  18. Rest in Peace, Marina Garita

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
  19. Redemptio

5 vote(s)
    7.8%
  20. Tales from the Undercard

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  21. Unusual Suspects

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. Point of View

8 vote(s)
    12.5%
  23. Vacation Getaway

7 vote(s)
    10.9%
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

Thank you so much,Elwood!! I just watched the first one and I liked it a lot.

2. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Did't care much for season 6 at all. I don't remember to many of the stories. But I do remember a few good sceans.

Mattenhenge: Loved The Adam and Stella sceane at the end.

It happened to Me. Adam explaining "SPLOSHING' :guffaw:
    Thats about it

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Easy, breezy, beautiful cover girl.
    Sorry.
    But this poll is easy because there were less than 10 episodes I liked. Of those there was only ONE I really liked. Ready for which one it was? You better be ready, cause here it is: "IT HAPPENED TO ME". I could rewatch that episode anytime, anywhere.
    Anytime=Morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening, late night. Anywhere=On ON DEMAND, on DVD, on my portable DVD player while riding in a car, on this or any computer, re-runs on CBS, TNT or Spike TV. I love "IT HAPPENED TO ME".

EDIT
    ADD ON

1...Dead Reckoning
    2...It Happened To Me
    3...Manhattanhenge
    4...Death House
    5...Second Chances
    6...Flag On The Play
    7...Uncertainty Rules
    8...Point Of View

Told you there were less 10.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  4. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

I went with Redemptio, I loved that we finally got some back story on Sheldon.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

when i made a list with my fav episodes i forgot to add that one precisely so i do it now. 6.19 definitely was a good one to watch and have fun:drool::drool::drool:

I specially like how clever was the forensic part and the cyanide of the peach seed:thumbsup: and how Reggie and Sheldon could escape out of the cell:drool::drool:

Also certain call Sheldon received proved my point:lol:(I won't mention certain couple. I won't:lol:

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I forgot to put Redemptio in my list.I love Hawkes-centric episodes!!

7. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

wow!
    well I could expected these results up there :hugegrin::hugegrin:
    for a fact I liked more epi than I can choose of course, so I vote the last one because I am interested whats the next!
    I am always interested whats next!:devil:

8. elapidHUN

elapidHUN Victim

Hi everybody!
    me too!
    at least the one epis that I could get on a net, we are still in old reruns, so for us here aditional effort is understatement. :D
    Redemptio:p

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Welcome elapidHUN!

I also want to add 'Unusual Suspects', 'Redemptio', and 'Second Chances' to my favorite episode. And, it's 'Uncertainty Rules' not 'Uncertainty Principle' as what I stated on my first post.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I voted for this one too, for the same reasons you did! Absolutely loved this episode, especially getting to see Mac in a different context, and yes, he did look absolutely frickin' fan-tas-tic. I thought it was a pretty good story, as well.

Episodes which stood out for me were

Death House- a great, 'lighter' episode with a quirky case, great team interaction, and quite a bit of drama.

Unusual Suspects - were it not for 'Point of View' this one would have got my vote. A case involving 'normal' people(i.e. not wealthy, not involved in some sort of specific arena like vampire cults or underground fighting or whatever), lovely Mac/Aubrey scene, great guest stars who could actually act, and a chance to see Flack take a very different role on a case. He was so cute with Sam, and it was good to see him getting emotionally involved as usually he's pretty much just the straight-up 'get it solved' kinda guy. I'm not saying he doesn't care about the cases, it's just we hardly ever get to see that.

Cuckoo's Nest - again, for the Flack stuff. Flack has always been so put-together and level-headed, and he's usually been the one to help others- Danny, Mac, Stella when they've been in tough situations, he's the one they turn to, but here he was so messed up, so emotional, so lost, it was something very different for the character, and great to watch. The confrontation with Mac was brilliant, really emotional on both their parts. Also, this episode was part of the Compass Killer/Hollis Eckhart arc, which I really enjoyed, as it's not often the serial killers on the show are portrayed in a sympathetic light. Oh, and Nelly was awesome as Terrence!

And now for a few honourable mentions, episodes which had aspects which really appealed to me, even if the episode as a whole wasn't as good as the above:

Pot of Gold - purely for the #39/#40 stuff, which as lisa said was just beyond cute.

Flag on the Play- for the Sid stuff, it was great seeing him get so involved in a case and out of the lab.

Blacklist - for Mac in a Marine uniform, some bits about Mac's past, Mac throwing that woman out of the lift, and a scary killer.

Uncertainty Rules - because it was really quite different in format and we were in the same position as the poor guy who couldn't remember anything -we had no clue what had happened, and learned it as he remembered, that kept the 'mystery' aspect going really well, for Mac's inner science geek coming out, and for seeing Mac taking a different role in the case and being the one to connect with and spend time with the victim.

Second Chances - for the Mac/Stella moments.

It Happened to Me and Redemptio - because Hawkes got a chance to shine in both episodes, and in both we got to see him in a different context, in It Happened to Me we saw that despite being super-smart he's as vulnerable to con-artists and financial ruin as anyone else, and in Redemptio we got to see him scared, angry (even violent, which is very rare for him), grieving, and a nice juicy bit about his past (even if it came out of left field) re his sister.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  11. Duke

Duke Witness

Cuckoo's Nest.

The only episode of the entire season that I was riveted by. Amazing performances from Eddie and Nelly. Shame the producers couldn't see how great these 2 were together and gave us more.

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha i'd almost forgotten the unintentional comedy moment where mac broke the broom handle over his knee and instead of breaking all jagged-edged, it broke along a handy pre-cut line. it reminded me of that bit in help! (the beatles film) where ringo is stuck in a basement with a tiger and there's a ladder, but when he tries to climb it all the rungs snap in the middle and he says, in a really deadpan way "all of the rungs have been neatly sawn in half" - it made me chuckle anyway.

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Death House was my favourite from this season.

14. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

One of the episodes I remember being the most enjoyable was Redemptio. It was also kind of refreshing to have a Hawkes-centered episode which we get maybe once a season, while half the season is devoted to Mac. So I'll have to go with that for my favourite.

Death House was also pretty entertaining to watch, the Formula wasn't too bad either. Point of View was actually a lot better than I anticipated so I was happy with that as well. Vacation Getaway wasn't as horrible for me as it was for some, I'm fine with Danny/Lindsay - it's Mac/Stella that I would not be okay with, which is probably why it's not as far down my list.

15. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Sanguine Love

Carmine did such a wonderful job, I loved the whole "civilized and classy vampire" theme, and the snowy filming set was beautifully created. That's really the only episode of season 6 I could watch over and over again without getting annoyed or bored. Well done!