The Rest In Peace & Remembrance Thread #2

There are some bastards who cannot let the dead rest: http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/05/24/ronnie-james-dio-westboro-picket/

Leave Ronnie alone!

Yeah and it's always the old people picketing, someone who doesn't know a single thing about the music to begin with. And it's funny that what they're doing, they think it's righteous ... Karma is a bitch and they'll get punished for disrupting someone's funeral. It wasn't Black Sabbath who had the bad image, it was Ozzy Osbourne's image :rolleyes: People, I don't get them.

There are some bastards who cannot let the dead rest: http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/05/24/ronnie-james-dio-westboro-picket/

Leave Ronnie alone!

Yeah and it's always the old people picketing, someone who doesn't know a single thing about the music to begin with. And it's funny that what they're doing, they think it's righteous ... Karma is a bitch and they'll get punished for disrupting someone's funeral. It wasn't Black Sabbath who had the bad image, it was Ozzy Osbourne's image :rolleyes: People, I don't get them.

These guys are WAY overdue for karma; they've been doing this for several years.

Leave Ronnie alone!

These guys are WAY overdue for karma; they've been doing this for several years.

These idiots are sick! :rolleyes: I'm telling ya that karma is going to come around when the picket the wrong funeral. They'll be lucky to come out alive.

I dare them to picket a funeral of a gang member and then see how long they last.

But the fact that they abide by the laws when the picket, there's nothing that can be done, except changing the laws. :shifty: No funeral should be picketed, I don't care how many feet they're standing from it, it's wrong and should be illegal.

Especially the military funerals, because these zealots seem to forget that these soldiers die protecting their first ammendment right to freedom of speech. :rolleyes:

And homosexuality isn't hurting this world, THEY ARE!

About the funeral interruptions, that really ticks me off, especially the people protesting the military ones. It's one thing to not agree with wars and all of that, but to make a funeral even harder for the families of those killed is awful. It makes me sick. Their actions are viscious and inhuman and I hope karma bites them in the behind one day. If someone did that to a funeral of one of their own family members, they'd be all up in arms about it. I think they take freedom of speech way too far. The military should start giving the fallen soldiers very private and secure funerals without anyone knowing about it outside of the family/military.

About the funeral interruptions, that really ticks me off, especially the people protesting the military ones. It's one thing to not agree with wars and all of that, but to make a funeral even harder for the families of those killed is awful. It makes me sick. Their actions are viscious and inhuman and I hope karma bites them in the behind one day. If someone did that to a funeral of one of their own family members, they'd be all up in arms about it. I think they take freedom of speech way too far. The military should start giving the fallen soldiers very private and secure funerals without anyone knowing about it outside of the family/military.

Yeah, and it isn't so much they protest war, it's that ALL military are homosexuals :rolleyes:. I'm going to watch the documentary that the article had a link too. I really want to see this.

I also say, we should all go there and protest their protesting. Like I said in my last post, I dare, no I triple dare them to protest a funeral of a gang member.

But yes, to protest a military funeral, that is just wrong. It should be illegal, if not for funerals in general, at least at military ones. These brave men and women gave their lives for this country.

OMG, Art Linkletter passed, I didn't know that. 97, that's a long life My mom loved him, and he was a charming delightful man. May he RIP~

OMG, I heard he was in critical condition early this morning, but I'm stunned. Poor little guy, he lead such a troubled life, and only 42, yes indeed may he RIP

When I heard that his status was dire last night I had a bad feeling that we'd lose him soon, but I didn't expect it to be this soon. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Rest in peace, Gary.

Back