Episode 8x24 - "All Fall Down" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 22, 2010.

1. slower

slower Lab Technician

IDK watch reruns? :) I just don't want to think about it.

I don't know what happened to the quotes; but I think you can understand my points.

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

:guffaw::lol::guffaw::lol: :guffaw::lol:

OMG!!!! LOVE IT! "All fall down" followed by "Then they all get up!" Tonight... on only on CBS!!!

3. bgnogan

bgnogan Hit and Run

Well said! I agree it was a great episode and I really enjoyed H in this one.:cool:

Can't wait for the next season!

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

NOOOOOO! They can't kill either of them off either, I forbid it! :lol: I love them just as much as I do the regulars. I love Travers too. If they kill anyone off it should be Jenn (the mail clerk) or that girl in the green shirt who was coughing in the hallway.

5. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Okay, I know what I said after they disposed of my guy last week. But in a fit of curiosity I watched the last few minutes. Once again, the writers are desperate and yet another episode is dumbed down.

Let me get this straight. Delko the Science Expert comes off the elevator and sees everyone lying unconscious. Hopefully he remembers, after getting shot in the head twice, that toxic gases and pathogens are colorless and odorless. Yet, instead of getting back onto the elevator and away from the toxic air to call 911, he goes running from room to room, breathing hard, exposing his skin and lungs, not even so much as covering his nose and mouth, in a search for you-know-who.

Emergency personnel are trained NEVER to go blindly into a dangerous situation. The old Delko would have found out WHAT caused this before putting himself at risk for death. But then again he's been shot in the head twice and walks around like nothing ever happened. So, for the sake of argument, let's say he was concerned for Calleigh and was just having a gut reaction. He didn't at least try to pull her out of there? He didn't check her pulse? Since he's worked at that lab, does he know where there might be oxygen?

*sigh* It's gonna be a long hot summer for some people. SOME people.

6. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

I respectfully disagree.

It was only the last minute that was plain laughable and sad for the show. The second-to-last minute gets an A+ for me all because of Ryan's constipated face. I could watch him pass out over and over and over. :guffaw:

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ah. That would be the "minute" that I was referring to. I think you knew that though. :p

8. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw:Well yeah, okay. I'm with you there. Ryan now needs to pop some Metamucil and take the Browns to the Superbowl.

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

LOL that is hilarious!!

Eric didn't do anything wrong, he checked Walter but Walter was unconcious he then found Calleigh and he did check her pulse.

10. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

oh they cant' do a episode title "they all get up" that was "Resurrection" when H suddenly was up and walking around and his fake shooting at the airport was all a setup...maybe it'll be "they all wake up"? no really it was just like sleeping beauty and the castle..wonder what Horatio's reaction to this all will be? gonna be along summer alright..

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I am pretty sick of cliffhangers so I wasn't horribly excited about it, but the idea of a serial killer and the solving of the puzzles was pretty clever.

Random thoughts:

--Liked everyone working and interacting with everyone else. Maybe a little less of Eric.

--Horatio is sure good with kids.

--It was good to see Calleigh back in Ballistics.

--I again really enjoyed Ryan. He looked so hot and his friendly banter and friendship with Walter is one of the good things to come out of this season. Again they got his character right; smart, hardworking and brainstorming well with the others. Hopefully he will continue to roam the halls of the Miami-Dade lab next year.

Ryan: "How many nerd clubs do you belong to?":lol:

--Lots of Natalia which is rare but very good. Loved watching Esai Morales flirt with her. I want her back too!!

--Frank cracks me up "I couldn't put it down":lol:

--Ryan and Eric heading for the pool. Two hot men running.

--I still hate that split screen:(

--That rhyme kept creeping me out:(

--I wanted to slap Janice:mad:

--I actually got a little upset watching everyone fall unconscience. I really don't want anything to happen to anyone. I have grown as fond of Jesse and Walter as I love Ryan and everyone else.

It is going to be a looooong summer for some of us. Let the games begin.

12. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I'm sorry, but I disagree very much with this.

CSI:Miami is not David Caruso's show. Is he the star? Yes, absolutely. But:

1) The show was not developed by and/or for DC. It was designed to be a spinoff of the original CSI. Sure, David may have been their first choice for the starring role, but I'm pretty sure the show would've happened even if he said "no". If it were really David's show, there is no way it would've happened without him.

I'm sure David did have some good input on aspects of the show related to the setting, because he lives in Miami. But being the star and providing some consult for certain aspects of the show does not equate to concrete ownership.

2) David is not an executive producer. I'm not sure if this was his choice or not. If it wasn't his choice, as in he wanted to produce but wasn't allowed to, then it's clear who really owns the show (CBS). However, if it was his choice/preference to not be a producer, then it's clear that David himself doesn't think it's his show, nor does he want it to be.

CSI:Miami is commanded by the team of scientists/CSIs/etc. Occasionally, they dig deep to get to the heart of a particular character, but except for the team leader, nobody is really more "important" than the other.

Being the star of a show may provide one with more "sway" when it comes to putting input. But it does not mean that they own it. The star of a show is still first and foremost an actor. Actors do what they are told. Sure, they can make some suggestions, and use their instincts to guide their performance, but they don't have the final say in much of anything.

Now, if what you meant by "this is DC's show" is "If DC left, CSI:Miami would tank FAST" and/or "CSI:Miami probably wouldn't have survived this long if DC wasn't cast as the lead", then feel free to ignore this entire post. ;)

13. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

:lol: Certifiably batshit, I totally agree. I got the feeling halfway through that she was just a red herring, so I wasn't that shocked when she revealed herself to be one -- but finding out that she was purposely leading the CSIs on was impressive, I gotta say. You don't often see the CSI-teams on these shows fall into that kind of linear thinking (even if other officers on the show, who aren't a part of the team -- ie, Jake Berkeley, Conrad Ecklie -- fall into that pattern often). It made them a little more fallible. Great twist!

LOL, after last year's NY hyped-up finale and flatline premiere, I am definitely calling TPTB's bluff on Miami this year. I honestly can't see anyone leaving for real; but if they're trying to be "brave" and follow through on the hype, I could see them deciding a secondary character should get the axe. Although...yeah, I'd really prefer it if they left Valera alone :lol: I really like her, and Dave's started growing on me since the crossover episodes. Haven't seen too much of Travers, though.

14. slower

slower Lab Technician

That is exactly what I meant.:thumbsup:

15. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Haha, OH. I feel dumb. :lol: