Episode 8x24 - "All Fall Down" **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 22, 2010.

1. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Oh wow! This season went by so fast. I thought this season was a goner but fortunately they did step up in the last 4 episodes. As for tomorrow's episode, I have a feeling that talks of one of them dying is pure hype. I don't believe that any of the main cast will be going and personally I don't want any one of them leaving either. Depending on the exposure they have to the poison which I believe is probably an inhalant -most of them will wake up right away without any adverse reaction. I think they all just fainted. It's funny but the scene with them all down reminds me of "Sleeping Beauty" when everybody fell asleep when a spell was cast upon the whole kingdom.:lol:

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I am so excited about this episode, I wonder who is not returning next season. That has me curious now!

Aww, the little girl is so cute! I love that the team is all in one scene working on the case

3. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

can't wait one more night

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Only a few hours left for the finale!!Can't wait to see what happens!

5. SinisterCSI

SinisterCSI Victim

Ahh, 12 hours and 7 minutes until the Season Final of CSI: Miami.
    I'm dying here!! :lol: -Not literally of course. Ha, but I hope this final is great (although I have no doubt in my mind)

I want a good EC moment too. Just to keep me good for the next 3 months until it comes back on again. :drool:

6. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I guess I am not as excited about this season finale as I should be.

1. I am so sick of CSI:M ending the season with a cliffhanger I could scream. Isn't this the third season in a row? Why couldn't we end the season with a warm fuzzy, like with Death Pool or have them all go out for a beer, instead of having us wonder all summer if our favorites are coming back?!:(:brickwall:

2. It could be a sad moment; this could be the swan song for one of my favorites (my gut says no, everyone will be back, but I worry anyway) and if it is my definite favorite who gets his walking papers, I highly doubt I will check out season 9 or any beyond that.

Hopefully the story will be interesting but this "All Fall Down" and one team member not getting up has me concerned for certain of the characters.

Sorry I little bummed out today.

7. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I totally hear you on this.

I feel EXACTLY the same way about the cliffhanger: it's unnecessary and annoying. They did it last year and the year before. It's time to take a break.

I also don't really want anyone to leave. I used to not like Jesse very much, but since they've toned down his appearances, he's started to grow on me. I like everybody, for the most part.

So I'm looking forward to the finale with a little excitement, because it's a new episode, and a lot of anxiety. I hope nothing too devastating happens.

8. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I'm nervous too! Like... really, REALLY nervous! I am also anxious. I hope nothing drastic is the result of this- but I honestly don't think it would be. It kind of wouldn't be fair to kill a character off from something like this. I think they deserve the respect of it being their own story line... like Speed had. Or Warrick on Vegas had. Or even Burn on NY... AND Kate on NCIS... ect, ect. Even Dom on NCIS: LA died during his own SL. It would be a total shot in the gut for say.. Ryan or Nat to die--- like this. They deserve to get their own pumped, jucy send off!!!!!!!!!!! (HEAVEN FORBID!!!!!)

LOL. Jmo, of course, but still. You have to know what I'm saying here. I don't remember a major character dying in any of the shows during something like this. (Again, could be wrong....)

With that being said... I say "LEG PULLER" and... Hair puller..... for us!

ETA: Go watch the video in the CSI: files part of the board. It's from ET, and it is really telling. Everyone is in great spirits, and they don't mention "SOMEONE'S GOING TO DIE." Just say "we'll have to wait all summer to find out who survives!" Which means nothing, really.

As I said though, Emily is the only one who isn't in any of the videos. Which makes me beyond curious.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Here's that video link
    http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/05/87520/

They must have had a very long day. I thought Eva might laugh herself into tears. :lol:

Odd that Jesse (and someone else he says) gives himself a vaccination beforehand.

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Thanks for the video! It does look odd that Emily is not a part of either videos behind the scenes. I really hope that no one is leaving because I like the team just the way it is.

11. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I'm excited for no other reason than to have a new episode on tonight and to see the team (possibly) actually be a team :: gasp! ::and work together to solve a case.

Not too keen on cliffhangers, but I have to admit, that's what kept me remembering I had to get ready for the season 8 premiere. The show was basically always on my mind for those 3 months of hiatus.

12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I'm sure her absense is just intended to fuel the speculation. :rolleyes:

13. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

god i hope thats all it is i don't wont her to leave

14. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I enjoyed this episode! Finally Calleigh is back to ballistics, I can't remember when is the last time I've seen her like this. Creepy how far technology has gone though that you can use a computer to kill someone

Eric is back as a part of the team looks like all is forgiven

So glad they mixed up the team and had Calleigh working more with Natalia, Ryan and Walter. I also loved the beginning where the team was together, they need to do this more often!

Melissa was a pain and I want them to arrest her for something, anything, she has a mouth on her!

The killers reveal didn't surprise me, though I thought the person was working with Melissa

I can't believe I have to wait until September to see what happens. Poor Eric, that couldn't have been fun to walk in and see everyone out cold! I know not many are a fan of cliffhangers but I liked this, it keeps me wanting more! I just hope that everyone returns and we are just being teased!

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I keep thinking about what the show runner for Vegas said about the season finale "one CSI will be in a body bag by the end of the episode". Never happened! No one was in a body bag. Nicky was shot in the shoulder and played dead long enough to get the one-up on the bad guy and another character got shanked at the end, leaving us with a cliffhanger (but we've been told that person has signed on for next season, so we pretty much know he won't die unless something changes between now and September). So the "CSI in a bodybag" comment was just to make us worry. So, perhaps that is what this is for Miami as well. I really don't want any of our main characters (or Michael, Dave or Maxine) to die. That would suck big time.