**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

We don't really know that for sure though. NY made it sound like someone would die in that shooting and no one did except the bartender or something. So it could be the same here, maybe they've pin-pointed who they believe is the killer's next target and they've got them at the lab for protection, but when whatever it is hits the lab, that person is killed. Or it could be a random labrat. Just because they said "someone doesn't get up" doesn't necessarily mean someone on the main team will die. And like I said before, even if they do die, doesn't mean they'll permanently die. They could just be clinically dead for a couple of minutes like Delko was.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Give me another Delko and I'm definitely done with the show. One Eric Delktrosky's human case is enough for me :lol:

3. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

The quote from the article is:

"Season 8 ends tonight without the audience - or the actors - knowing which team member is dead."

So I guess the unknown here is their definition of "team member." Immediate team - Horatio, Ryan, Natalia, Jesse, Walter, Delko and Calleigh - or does the term "team" include anyone/everyone who works at the lab?

And yep, they could pull the "Delko/Calleigh Dead" scenario again - the dead that doesn't last! It's not like these writers are known for doing anything original anyway.

4. GregNickRyanFan

Well considering that the article for "time bomb" said "the takedown of a key member of the team/CSI Miami family" and it was Stetler, a recurring character.... true he's been recurring since season 2 at least, but even still it wasn't a main member of the team who is there every episode.

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You know what? It's time for a CSI to die, I don't care which one...but after all these years it's time to kill one of them off!!! They did it with Speedle only because of its contract and whatever the story it was at the time. Now it's time to shake some things a little bit :lol:

6. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I should add the its quite possible one of the lab rats might get toasted and I'm thinking of a particular one right now

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm thinking team member could include almost anyone at the lab,so it could very well be a lab rat .Could also include the uniformed officers around the station.Even though the article stated "team member",notice that it didn't state specifically a "CSI" will die.So AJ,which lab rat are you thinking?

8. GregNickRyanFan

Well, considering that this episode involves letters of some sort, I'd guess Cynthia Wells since she is the QD tech. It would most logical that she would touch the letters to try to match handwriting or whatnot and end up exposed. And she was in one ep this season after not appearing on the show for several years which is kind of weird. :lol:

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'm wondering.......after the whole indentation crap from her last appearence, what will Cynthia Wells invent before dying? :lol:

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

You know you are right; they didn't specifically say "CSI". I guess tptb might be expecting us to think that so we would be anxious to hear news on our favorites and to keep our interest up during the summer. Then when the season premier is aired, it could be a lab rat who ends up dying. It would make sense; Horatio referred to Rebecca as "one of us" and she certainly wasn't a CSI so "team member" could be a more generic term. They have done this before; in Time Bomb, wasn't it supposed to be the biggest bratrayal for Horatio in his career and a couple of CSI's careers could be threatened?

11. electra

electra Pathologist

IMO they are going to need a big finale becouse they are moving to a new timeslot but we will see on monday what actually happens.I do not feel strongly about anyone on the cast in order to want him to die.After "LA" I wanted Jesse to leave the show but now I am mainly indifferent to him now that hs character has been tone down (which is probably worse).They should try to keep at least the original cast.My favorite is Eric but all of them contribute to the team.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

This is precisely why I don't believe them anymore. :p
    Personally, I agree with Flo that it is time to shake the show up a bit, but then of course I do have a few favorites I'd hate to see go in this manner. *holds Ryan, Natalia & Horatio close*
    I'm just sorta holding off how I feel about the cliffhanger until I actually see it -- maybe there'll be something in the finale that throws a little more hint as to who will suffer the most. The only thing I'm positive on is that I really don't want to see another fun-filled hour of Eric crapping his pants over Calleigh near death again -- spare me, please.

13. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Yeah.. LOL. You have a point. I was posting at that time too, but I can't really remember speculation on that or not. I think that was actually the ONE year I was into NY more, because of the Danny/Lindsay stuff. I watched Miami, but I'm not sure I hung out on the forums as much. I started here hanging out on Miami, then went to NY about half way through that season, then back to here. LOL!!! I can't stay away from this show.

Unless they kill Ryan. Then I might be depressed for about... six years. Haha!

ETA: I didn't know there was another entire page of REPLIES. Ever done that? Posted a reply then been like "WHERE did all of these come from?" LOL. Going to read those... *brunette with a blond moment....*

OKAY I'm going to add that I would really hate for Natalia to die too.. I don't want ANYONE to die, to be honest, but I have to agree with you guys, I can't see them killing someone LIKE that. If Jon or Eva were to leave the show, I would hope they wouldn't KILL them. Goodness. It'd be bad enough knowing they were leaving, but knowing the characters were dead!? I think I'd cry and be dressed in black for a year. :lol: I didn't watch Miami until season 3, so I didn't even 'know' Speed that well, just seen the episode where he gets shot on my DVD's... and THAT made me cry!

*sigh* Am going to try not to worry so much.

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

My moment was the promos for Count On Me where it looks as if Jesse was shooting at Walter and wasn't he supposed to betray the team as well? I should be taking this with a grain of salt too, but it is the thought of someone dying......

I don't want to see a death for that reason; knowing my luck they will have it happen to one of my favorites.

That's as bad as her freaking out about him. I did get the impression from the promo that I saw (I saw her coughing) that Calleigh might go down hard, so....I won't finish my thought.

15. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

My theory is
    Valera
    I like this person but their duration might make them a suitable candidate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.