**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are two snips from TVG online.

Horatio & Co. track a serial killer who taunts the CSIs with numerous clues and bodies. Guest star Esai Morales plays the killer's apparent next target. Horatio, meanwhile, will still be reeling from what co-executive producer Barry O'Brien calls "the most dramatic betrayal in Horatio Caine's career." The end result of that betrayal may mean the end of several CSIs' careers.
Link: http://www.tvguide.com/special/tv-finale-preview/PhotoGallery/28-Finales-1017603#1017617

and this prelude was tacked on to the recap of last week's show:

Whatever bad blood might exist after Delko takes down the responsible party — and Houghton is confident the audience will be surprised — the team will have to find a way to forgive him. In the season finale (Monday, May 24 at 10/9c), a serial killer taunts the team with clues to his victims, and ultimately, Delko is one of the few who will be able to save the CSI team.
"This killer is out for blood, and all the CSIs end up in jeopardy, except for Horatio and Delko," Houghton says. "The killer has very sneaky ways of getting to people — he doesn't even have to be there. He sets things up ahead of time, and it's a ticking clock for the CSIs to stop him. What they don't know is that he set up one of these ticking clocks in their lab."
Link: http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSI-Miami-Delko-1018517.aspx

The serial killer seems diabolic and evil.Definitely the smartest killer in CSI:Miami history.I hope that the episode will please the Miami fans(I just remembered the season 5 finale when back then the team was chasing again a serial killer,but that was the worst finale ever.I'm sure this is going to be better).

Oh great! TPTB wants me to have a heart attack every day until the season 9 premiere! You know how many ways that "Someone is going to die" thing can go!!! No one is safe! Not one! I will believe nothing until I get confirmation. This is not fair...completely awesome! but unfair!!! :scream:

I read my tvguide mag today and I was happy then I kept reading and got sad. I dnt want anyone to leave, well die. The actors have to wait til mid july before they find out who's not going to make it. It's maybe hard on us, but think about them. They have to wait to see if they will still have a job.

Apparently NBC has scheduled a new Jerry Bruckheimer crime drama about US Marshalls on Monday's at 10 p.m. This makes me more nervous than Castle as far as good competition. Seems strange to me that Bruckheimer would compete against his own show. Apparently the CBS fall schedules are coming out today, so we will know for sure if Miami is in the same time slot.

Apparently NBC has scheduled a new Jerry Bruckheimer crime drama about US Marshalls on Monday's at 10 p.m. This makes me more nervous than Castle as far as good competition. Seems strange to me that Bruckheimer would compete against his own show. Apparently the CBS fall schedules are coming out today, so we will know for sure if Miami is in the same time slot.

Another post on this site list Miami as moving to Sunday night.I'm not found of the Sunday schedule if it's true.

Another post on this site list Miami as moving to Sunday night.I'm not found of the Sunday schedule if it's true.

Sunday night?So,CSI:Miami will take Cold Case's timeslot.:wtf:
These are some bad news for the show.

So now CSI:Miami will be competing with "Desperate Housewives"....only thing I can say is :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Shows don't tend to do well in that time slot on CBS do they?
The shows tend to get pushed back or the timing is off because of sport events or other specials.

Last edited:

So now CSI:Miami will be competing with "Desperate Housewives"....only thing I can say is :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Will it really? I'm so glad that in the UK it doesn't compete with DH as I watch both. Would be a hard one to choose. I have a feeling that will be the last season from CSIM then...Maybe they'll move DH to different time slot then?

Actually Miami will be competing with brother and sisters on Sunday nights. I will stay positive that the show will continue to do well despite the move. Looking at their rationale, I think CBS was looking for a crime drama that could do well Sunday nights since the cancellation of Cold Case, Miami still boasts strong ratings, so I'm going to stay positive that it will all work out. :)

My main concern is the chances that my favorite character might not be getting up next season. Ahh!!!! I don't want to think about it!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back