**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I don't think the cast size can be blamed for everything,there were problems starting before the increase in the cast.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

On the promo for next week: Did anyone else think of the little girls chanting "one two freddy's coming for you" when we heard the little girls changing "ashes ashes we all fall down"? Cause that's immediately what I thought of. :lol:

3. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I just saw the US promo for the season finale- the "ring around the rosey" song creeps me out. Anyway here's the link to our Canadian version of the Ep 8.24 promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oruVNl5BsQ4

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

THANKS. I was just looking for that. I love seeing both promos... Wow. I could have done without the creepy song in the US version, so I'm liking the Canadian one better this time! LOL!

Sounds so definite. I know they'll all be okay *fingers crossed* but it's going to be a long summer! :p

5. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Oh you are teasing me......I have learn to keep an eye out for your posts. As you know more then I. AND then you post a line like that.:p

Pretty please BBS---are they or are they not ok?:)

6. Blinded By Smoke

LOL. I don't know for sure, it's just a feeling I have. I know that Eric will be okay, he's said so in TV guide, other than that... it's not for sure. It just reminds me SO much of NY last year, where Angell was killed off (cause the spoiler said that someone would die) and then the entire bar was shot up, yet no one else was offed... (but everyone kept referring to the spoiler, worried it was someone else) I keep going back to that, and I could be totally off base, but I feel it. I really do!

Keep your fingers crossed with me. :D

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

8. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Given what happened in last night's epi, I wonder what will happen regarding Ron Saris. Rick is the one who brought him on as a CI. Could that be called into question?

9. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Reminds me of the teaser for a game called "Dead Space". It had "twinkle twinkle little star" playing while they showed footage of the game and many thought the song made the trailer feel even creepier and I got the same vibe..

and like Dead Space, this promo makes me want to watch it even more :)

BTW in the Cdn promo, is that Frank or Eric who gives Horatio the clue?

10. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

heh heh you're so right about that.

Anyway, i just got my TV Guide and according to an article there, someone is going to die. The cast is on pins and needles because they don't know who it is yet. According to Eva La Rue, they "all fall down" because they open a letter with poison in it. I don't know how to put up a copy of the page. If someone can do it instead that'd be great.

11. Blinded By Smoke

So they actually say someone is going to die? Wow!!! HOPEFULLY it's not a MAIN cast member.. (does it say it's a main cast member!?) WELL.. it's going to be a long summer anyway! :p 'Ask Ausiello' has his 'scorecard' and he's been keeping track of all the season finales, and one category says 'Possible Fatalities'. There are only like... two more spots left there, so hopefully he'll fill us in on the ones who 'could' be dead. He said the cliffhangers (as they happen) will be written in as to cast members who may not return next season, and he's been including Miami so, I'm sure he would there too!!! CLICK HERE
    THEN AGAIN...if the cast doesn't even know... he wouldn't either. LOL!!! *crossing fingers they are just trying to hype us and it's someone not important*

12. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

It says that they won't know til about mid-July because thats when the new season 9 scripts will be handed out. Eddie Cibrian wonders about his chances, Emily Procter thinks she's got an 80% chance.

Jonathan Togo remarks that Horatio desperately needs a girlfriend since he doesn't die. Lol

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I would like to see the whole article! Could it really be that they will get rid of Emily because she says in interviews that she is tired? That gossip taht she leaves has been circulating for quite a long time :/ I hope she'll stay.
    We know from other spoilers that Eddie Cibrian will be there next season.
    That will be a long summer...I don't want anyone to leave.

14. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Actually you're right, I forgot about Jesse's story arc. I guess the main cast is safe but now I'm terrified for Frank!! No one has said anything about Rex. O god please don't let it happen!

15. Blinded By Smoke

I actually think it's hype. I try not to fall into these types of things, BUT that's just my opinion. I have been known to be WRONG, but I really do think they'll go with killing off a semi-main character (such as a cop we see a lot of). I am doubtful they'll go the route of killing off a main character, especially Emily. BUT.. that's just my opinion , and hopes!!! ;)

BTW: Last night's ratings... were GOOD!!!!!!!!

(THANKS FOR sharing the Tidbits from the TVguide article!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.