Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
FutonCritic

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, May 03, 2010
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#821) "Meltdown"

A SEEMINGLY PERFECT JEWELRY HEIST ENDS IN MURDER AND WHEN CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE IS STOLEN FROM THE LAB, AND DELKO RETURNS TO FIND THE CULPRIT, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MAY 3

"Meltdown" - A seemingly perfect jewelry heist ends in murder and when crime scene evidence is stolen from the lab, and Delko returns to find the culprit, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, May 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST
Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson
Jake Berkeley...................... Johnny Whitworth
Rick Stetler............................ David Lee Smith

GUEST CAST
Ben Rooney........................ Christian Campbell
Kayla Pennington.............. Kathleen Robertson
Whitney Dern.............................. Tina Casciani
Leonard Sterling................................ Tim Russ
Joe Tepper........................... Celestin Cornielle
Ricky Spano............................ Kevin Weisman
Officer Olansky................. Rashawn Underdue
Andre........................................... Douglas Tait
Officer............................. Ariel Mirabel-Ramos

WRITTEN BY: K. David Bena & Brian Davidson
DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley RATING: To Be Announced

Thanks, but it's not it doesn't really contain anything new...I was counting on a little bit of Jake or Eric. Ryan looks cool though :)
I still think that this promo looks uninteresting. If I was a casual viewer I wouldn't watch it. Diamonds theft is never as interesting as murder. I doubt it will have more wievers than 'Backfire'.

Nice to see that Eric is on this one.:) I hope Ryan issues are resolved in this episode so we can move to something else for him.

Nice to see that Eric is on this one.:) I hope Ryan issues are resolved in this episode so we can move to something else for him.

I thought Ryan's issues were in ep 23?

Ooh Christian Campbell is in this ep. I think that's Neve's brother. He's a cutie. Or at least he was last time I saw him. :lol:

I think the Ryan deal is a 3 episode arch. I'm not sure... but it seems like it starts in 21 and ends in 23. Either way, he's working in the final episode so!!! ;)

I'm looking forward to the episode if only because I can't wait to see Ryan say 'Somebody stole the stolen diamonds'. LMAO!!!!! :p

I thought Ryan's issues were in ep 23?

Ooh Christian Campbell is in this ep. I think that's Neve's brother. He's a cutie. Or at least he was last time I saw him. :lol:

I am usually the one mistaken so you must be right.I wonder about Jake role in this episode.I do not remember him well but I hope there is other reason to bring him back then Calleigh.

Thanks, Mjszud! It's nice to see Horatio showing some emotions ;)
It's very quiet on this forum recently...

I know what you mean on both counts. Horatio sounds so annoyed, its kinda cute and funny at the same time. discussion has slowed down tho. is everyone having withdrawal issues? Hang in there ppl, only a couple of days left!

I saw this promo and it really struck me how annoyed Horatio sounded-very emotional like Hey we ALWAYS get these guys so why not today? it was very surprising and amusing-would love to hear him more surprised/angry/annoyed,etc on the show..I mean he's the boss and sometimes things do NOT go as planned and it's fun to see that play out..

Guys, watch the Canadian promo, it has WAAAAY better scenes in it, and you can actually see Jake and a bit of Calleigh's reaction to it. I can't believe the season's almost up!!! Well at least I'm sure of one birthday present which is this episode, I hope it's as it looks.:rolleyes:

Scene from the episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehAqVoTauBM

~~~~~

"Where are they, they just came right up here" -- I love H is in this particular moment; his tone/gesture remind me of early seasons Horatio, for some reason.

Thank you so much for linking that. I really loved seeing H genuinely flipped out and confused. Very nice moment!

ALSO:
Awww, I thought that was Time Russ, my favorite vulcan!

Last edited:
Loved the confusion on H's face too! Am so excited for this ep... been busy a couple weeks now so am really looking forward to break I might enjoy.

H sounded just like Kyle when he says "That's impossible, they just came up here!" I know its weird hearing H in a higer pitch voice, but it was something different :p

Back