The Black-Out SMACK of course..

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Smackfanforlife, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Smackfanforlife

Smackfanforlife Dead on Arrival

Hey you guys. Sorry I wasn't on. Was on a little spring vaca. :D anyway, just a short story for now. im working on a story for ff.net and ill post when its up. :D

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS

The Black-Out

It was a dark and stormy day. The whole team didn't wanna go in, due to the rain, so they all took off. Mac was sitting on his couch watching a movie, drinking coffee when he heard a soft knock on his door.
    "Coming" he said as he paused the movie and went to the door.

When he opened it, he found Stella. "Hey Stel, everything ok?" "Yeah everything's fine, I just need to borrow a flashlight in casae the power goes out, which it probley will with my luck." "Come on in." So Mac let Stella in, and they sat on the couch. "I know I have a flashlight in here somewhere" Mac said as he looked around the couch.

Suddenly there was a flash of lightning, and the power went out.
    "Oh gosh" Stella said. "Hang on, I think I found the flashlights" Mac said in the dark, It was pitch black, and no one could see anything. Suddenly Stella yelped.

"Mac!"
    "Sorry. didn't mean to touch that"
    "Damn it Mac!"
    "Sorry! It's hard finding a flashlight in the dark!"
    "Ah ha! Found some. Here ya go"
    "Thanks."

But the flashlights couldn't turn on.
    "Damn it" Mac said as he moved around looking for batteries.
    "Mine works Ma...." Stella started as she turned on her flashlight, only to feel Mac's lips brush her's by accident.

"Oh gosh Stella. I'm im so sorry.."
    "no no, its ok"
    They stared into each others eyes. They leaned closer, then they FINALLY kissed. After what seemed like forever, they pulled apart.
    Then a few seconds later they found themselves kissing again.

They were so caught up in kissing each other, they didn't know the power came back on. When they pulled apart, they both stood up to put the flashlights away.

"You know, my bedroom is only up the stairs." Mac whispered into Stella's ear. Stella grew a big smile on her face, and so did Mac as they both ran up the stairs.

I know, not my best. :'( but im working on it! Next one will be better. :) O

h yeah, and who saw the episode 2 days ago? WHY IS HE DATING THT GIRL!!????? WHEN WILL MAC AND STELLA GET TOGETHER! IMA HURT THOSE PRODUCERS! :mad:

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol I'll help you get them :)

more soon!

3. Smackfanforlife

4. lal

lal Pathologist

Great story , more please :)
    i can't believe they are bringing Payton Back .

5. Smackfanforlife

I know right! I can't stand her. :mad: