CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Faylinn, your spoiler poster is perfectly expressing my worst fears :lol:.
    I can´t believe they´re continuing this guess-which-chick-Mac-will-choose stuff right into S7 :rolleyes:.

As for poor Stella: TPTB make her the cat of the show with at least seven lives or so :D. I suppose the pool fight will be before the car crash, unless Stella will miraculously recover from her injuries inbetween five minutes with the witchcraft help of Dr. Aubrey :lol:.
    We know that Stella is a tough cookie without TPTB having to prove this every season by bringing her in life-threatening situations.

2. Ballettmaus

Ballettmaus Hit and Run

Was that Veasey interview an April Fool's?
    Seriously, I found it very odd. Releasing a major spoiler about the season finale in April, more than a month before the season finale... and then adding that she hopes that fans keep guessing about who it is until the next season starts... Honestly, what difference does it make who Mac choses in the end? I mean, it's CSI and Mac's love life is just a side-storyline. It's not like it matters who his girlfriend is (unless it's Stella and even then it doesn't matter that much more. It would only be different because she works with him).
    April 1st aside, I found that a very strange interview in general. And a very strange idea by the TPTB, too, to build a cliffhanger on something really unimportant to the show. If Mac would date the big-chested blond from just around the corner... or change his girlfriend every week, it just wouldn't matter. Why should it interest the general fan and keep the general fan want to tune in to the first episode of season 7? (Why would it interest me as a Mac and Stella fan, even? Only to the Mac-Aubrey or Mac-Peyton fans would that really matter, wouldn't it?) It's his personal life and that is not what the show is about. The show is about his work life.
    I'm... confused. :p

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  3. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

Wanted to delete this post but didn't know how to?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  4. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

I've just realised something. Come Wednesday, you'll all be happily discussing Stella's big episode ... whereas I'll have to wait until Thursday to take part! :brickwall: As much as I love living in the UK, it does have its setbacks ...

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yes but look on the bright side.. You get all that inside information BEFORE the show comes on in your neighborhood!:thumbsup: AND you wont have to rely on silly, unstable, and sometimes inaccurate spoilers!:lol: Anticipation my friend its half the fun...that is of course unless you have to wait a whole month!:rolleyes:

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Guys, come on. I see that you have discussed the love triangle here. I can partly agree with you. It's a crime show. Well, I thought so at least. But this is slowly becoming a soap opera. I am just waiting for someone to become the "drama queen". But I think your discussions are even worse that the spoilers. Some people here already know that I dislike spoilers. But to be honest, it's not the spoilers that I dislike. It's the unfounded speculations.

I have also noticed that some people are talking about the Messer-family here, and a potential kidnapping:

I am sorry, but I really don't like when people insult the Messer family. It would be completely fine if you dislike them. But it is not necessary to use such language, and insult them. They might be "The Perfect, Untouchable, Amazing Messer Family Unit". I mean, are we even talking about the same show? The Messer family have never got the "perfect, amazing and untouchable"-portrayal. Not even been close. This family have been through a lot of things, together. More things than what normal families go though. You have Snow Day for example. Danny also got shot, and was in a wheelchair. Danny also cheated on Lindsay, when he was with Rikki. I can mention many more things. "Normal" families don't go through all these things and still remain a family. These families may go through one of 2 things, like cheating for example. But many families split up afterwards.

They have just been strong and fighting for things they believe in. Danny and Lindsay have been convinced that they love each other and can get through this together. They are not perfect or untouchable. They have been through a lot, and I am truly amazed that they are still a happy couple who can handle their problems. I don't want to see anything bad happen to them once again. This includes an potential kidnapping. They don't deserve even more bad and awful things. They have already got enough it, in a quite short time (well, it got to be around 2 years now. Hard to tell, as the timeline is not always obvious).

I don't even understand how you can call them something like that. I am not even sure we watch/talk about the same show. But I don't think I want to know. I guess you are just being jealous. And Lindsay's scrunch face? No wait, no comments. Even if this made me really angry. You can hate them if you want, but I don't want to see more insults.

So go head, dislike The Messer family (or only Lindsay), if you want. You are more than welcome to do that. But please think of how you write. I don't mind your opinions. I respect them, even if I don't agree with you. But I truly dislike the language that you used. You can dislike the family, but still write it in a nicer way. Ok, end of rant.

7. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Does anyone know why CSI: NY is only getting 23 episodes this year and not the normal 24???

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i didn't think there was a "normal" - they've all had different numbers of eps. season 1 was 23, seasons 2 & 3 had 24, season 4 had 21, season 5 had 25....

9. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

Not to be rude or offensive at all, because none of your rant applied to me, but ... why are you reading the Spoiler Discussion thread, then?

I'll try and keep that in mind, thank you. :D Although I'll be itching to come on all day ... *sigh.*

10. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

If you read it again, you would see that I don't mind the spoilers. It is the unfounded speculations that I truly dislike. All spoilers here always lead to speculations. I don't really like everything I read here. I want to read spoilers and take part in discussions, but some people's unfounded speculations makes me wanna stay away. The same when people decide to attack and insult some characters/actors. Just take a look at everything written about the love triangle, and the messer family. :rolleyes: So just because I don't like specualations and that people want to be rude and insult people, does it mean I have to stay way from this tread and avoid everything related to spoilers?

11. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

You have a valid point, and thank you for your polite answer. :)

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, I edited my post and added insults. I think I hate the insults the most. That's why I started my little rant earlier. As I noticed that some people talked about a potential kidnapping of someone in the Messer family. It did lead to insults of this family, and it made me pissed off. It also made me angry to see that people don't really care about the spoilers, they just try to find good reasons to insult and make fun of some characters.

I know that I mainly just read the posts in this thread, as I don't want to post here. I don't like the unfriendly feeling here. That's it. Maybe I just should stop reading spoilers, after all. Just because I don't like some people's behaviour. As it's their behaviour and not opinions that I dislike.

So I like spoilers, but dislike a lot of other things in this thread. I think I should had been more clear from the start. End of rant, go back to discussion spoilers.

13. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

I know I am late to the thread and have been away for such a long time! but Faylinn, I love you! Simple as! Elwood you really sum up everything for me, but so much better. Well done to all! I love you guys, I miss you big time! Thank you x
    Sophia x

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

This is the spoiler discussion thread. People are obviously going to make speculations here. If they didn't, what would we discuss? All speculations could be called "unfounded" because no one knows how or if the spoilers will play out. There's always the "Just the Facts" thread to read for people who don't like speculation/discussion.

15. Burlesque

Burlesque Hit and Run

I'm confused. Slowly backing out of it now ...

Although quickly, before I dis-involve myself (?) with this topic, I do agree with that bit right there. Spot on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.