Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Bonjour Famille!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lori my dearest
    as you have said, it's gonna be fun. Besides if they can't become a couple right away, we could hope and pray for lovely scenes like those ones we had in Season 4 and 5:thumbsup: when we thought they were dating:drool: you know dinner dates:drool:, catfights:drool:, coffee dates:drool:, personal conversations:drool: mac asking her for a ride back:drool: Stella sitting on his desk:lol: and some episode just for the two of them like 5.24:drool: and NO love interests!;)

we can survive more seasons without Smacked canon but we need some Smacked titbit :drool:

Aschatria-->
    i don't care how Stella is going to make him fall for her. I only want he wakes up ASAP:lol:

another epsiode we won't never forget!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

yea, i totally agree, give us some titbit :devil::devil::devil:
    If they follow old script they might melt down in each other :wtf::wtf::wtf:
    You are On Ghawazee; I think they just need right tune_ do y'??:devil:

3. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

*gasp*
    I do apologize, I'm still a really new fan. What episodes are some of those scenes? [*is having fantasies with... Stella on his desk... :eek: :lol:*] Although I think I've seen all of their catfights. And LOL at the scene with the eye dropping into Stella's coffee...

I can also do without a canon relationship, because we love to pick apart these little moments and be creative about it. :guffaw:Ifffff you know what I mean. :rommie:

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

It was season 4 episode 20 I think... entitled "Taxi" :). Both Mac and Stella were talking and discussing about the perpetrator in his office. Then someone interrupted them as always :lol:. It was Jordan if I'm not mistaken.

Here are some screen caps from the episode 4.20 "Taxi".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think that they did think about it during the first season. But they pulled back their idea of putting them together after a long thought. The bond and closeness they shared in season 1 were profound and one-of-a-kind! And I totally agree with you! Even the slightest hint could chill us to the bone and make all of us drool and faint! :drool:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

They might have thought too put them together in 1 but they have so much more material to work with by not putting them together:thumbsup: Hence all the speculation and "tuning in to next week"!:lol: I like watching and looking for hints just keep the girlfriends out of my fantasy SMACK world!:lol: I think the writers are playing this right and I am glad we dont have a D/L relationship. They seem "off balance" to me.

Thanks ASPRINE for the pics for pianowizzy! I was going to explain but you did it quite well!
    By the way DEB have I told you what a sweetheart you are?:luvlove::adore:

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello darlings ;)

Piano-->
    as my sweet Asprine has told you, the "Stella-is-sitting-on-his-desk" belongs to "Taxi":drool::drool::drool: those last 5 episodes from S5 were all Smacked-in-a-row:drool: Actually the whole S4 was quite Smacked without being fully Smacked if you know what i mean;)

Asprine--->
    from S1 i remember small things that were HUGe things for their relationship. For example having them working in different cases and suddenly asking each other if they are ok. Again like in Season 4 and S5 and 6.06 when they both talked about Sheldon their "child":lol:

Lori--->
    [​IMG]

well, i agree about the non canon yet but i wish so hard a kiss:drool: probably it still will take a long time to get one but a situation where they have their faces very close it couldn't kill no one. Not to me, certainly:lol: That would be a smart move to keep people talking and waiting for more:drool: Having Mac's face just 1 inch away from Stella's and with their lips so close too it would be enough reason to create 500 fanfictions and survive until the day we receive our reward for waiting so much:drool:
    and yep, I am sorry for this but meanwhile i don't have Super Smackness i don't want to watch the Happy Family ;). Actually if they were swallowed by the Black Hole of Continuity i wouldn't complain et al:lol::lol::lol:

(I know, I am a monster but i am honest!;))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  7. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

I must agree with Lori on this one, Sorry Gaw I know how hot y' are on that kiss; your pic almoust killed me, but I like them tormented :devil:
    And this is me being a monster:devil::devil:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

nein, nein, nein! i won't give up on this:lol:

But your idea is interesting anyway:devil: I mean, if they were tormented, it would be because BOTH of them would know they love each other:drool::drool::drool: so BOTH of them would feel the same and they would struggle against their mutual feelings

So we would need a Revelation for Mac (because Stella already had one last year;))
    and the struggle scene:drool:

Interesting but a little dry. We still need the kiss:lol:

9. ASCHATRIA

ASCHATRIA Witness

I think you are going to be disappointed on that, but I wouldn't fight over it .
    Sorry Gaw still nothing of that kiss.
    They will be friends for LOOOOOTs of time ; you know no wet games...:devil:
    dry land dear - Y' must get used on it;))

10. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

"So, I thought that maybe we could do a lil' somethin' somethin' tonight, y'know, go out for a nice dinner, we'll go by your place and hmmm... see where it goes from there? ;) :p :devil:"
    "Oooooh, you know what, Stella, I'm liking that idea..."
    "Did you hear something, Mac?"
    "Oh snap you're right, someone's coming... get off my desk!"

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

11. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

Hey Ya family!!!!sorry I've been MIA for a couple days...anyway WELCOME to the latest member of the family ASCHATRIA!

eheh, I see pics of two great episodes there :D 'Taxi' and 'Right Next Door' ;)
    awwwwww sweeeet, when Mac offers his spare room to Stella :adore: :adore: it still melts me every single time i watch that episode...and althought i tried, and tried hard, i still don't get why she didn't accept his offert, i was like:":wtf::wtf::eek::eek: WHAT? she actually said no??"....i know she's strong and she's more than capable of taking care of herself but still...humpf...

just 500??? :lol: c'mon with a scene like that I could write 500 different scenarios (once I came to, of course), now multiply that for all the Smack writers out there...OY! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ciao Famiglia!!!!! :D

Aschatria--->
    ok, ok i got it. I won't expect anything wet Smacked any time soon:lol: but we, Smackies, never loose the hope

(and i am trying so hard not to use those smilies you like it so much hahaha)

Piano-->
    awwww it sounds so incredible interesting that plan:drool: if Mac EVER said those words i would be in a lot of trouble to make my knees stay straight
    Actually my heart would be the first one in danger:drool:

Marta, carissima-->
    She is strong. You know she is our Rambo Stella :D However nobody is strong in front of the love of her life :D Not before they become into somethign else than just friends anyway. Look how shy she seemed to be, just like in 5.24 when they met at the museum:drool:

500 is a finite number considering all those infinite opportunities a scene like that could give you:drool:

and i have already told you before in another thread, welcome and have fun Aschatria:thumbsup:

taka care y'all

Debbs

[​IMG]

13. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

i cant believe that they are going to have M<ac with another women on a date as stella gots into trouble.

sorry i just seen the promo on youtube.
    damn it Mac and Stella suit each other.

when s1 was on i thought they were like friends with benefits. hell they are closer than some married couples

14. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

What have we done to deserve that?:scream:
    First - Aubrey, than - Peyton!:(
    When we will see a strong and looong Smacked scene? Without any other women in the picture?:(

15. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

HAHA. My brain would be the first to go bust.

They are most definitely a LOT closer than some married couples. They even act like parent over the rest of the team, which is the funniest quirk in their little relationship. :D

Anyway, we could all hope that these other women in Mac's life might just be the perfect fuel for some Smack angst, and let's all hope something else comes out of that! :rolleyes: It's a hope, anyway.