Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is a little bit of Greg shown in the new spoiler video from CBS on the Spoiler threads...you can see him there. There are screen shots on the spoiler pics thread too. :D

From the interview on the link located on the sidebar:

For Szmanda, the chance to see Greg take charge would be a welcome addition to the show. “I’d like to see Greg step into more of an authoritative role,” he said. “I think Greg would make a great boss to someone… anyone.”

For some reason, that sounds so sad. It's kinda like: "Can I be the boss? Maybe? Please? Hello? Someone? Anyone? (cue the song "All By Myself')

:(

I too found the comment so sad. It's sad when even the actor notices something is messed up with the way his character is portrayed in the show. (by 'even the actor' I mean because fans of the show usually have way more interest in the minutea of a character than the actors...)

He could be my boss anyday! Haha!

Judging by his comment, he sounds....I don't know, lonely? Bless him. We still love you Eric!

Well he has said before that he feels Greg's frustrations with always being looked at as the Lab Rat or the young one on the team. He's been around long enough (way longer than Ray) to deserve more respect than he gets (and more big storylines).

Amen to that! We want more Greg and a Greg-Centric episode. I agree with LasVegasCSI, he could be my boss any day too!

off to check out the promo & pics.

Well I think a few of us have said previously that maybe after the season ends this year if we are not satisfied with Greg's storyline we would try writing Carol Mendelson and other show writers/producers during the summer. But I'm willing to hold out until the new eps air. It was only two eps (unfortunately during a long CSI drought) that really did not feature him a whole lot. Now if the rest of the season were to continue as those two eps did, then I will be urged to write. Otherwise the season has been pretty good for Greg.

hi guys long time no chat, awww it seems that Erics role as Greg Sanders still hasnt been evloved yet, how long are we gonna wait till he- eric or greg has some meatier scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back