"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Re: "I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Questions:
1. Is there an update regarding the fate of the comatosed victim on NY episode 'Blink'? Maybe I missed it.
It's been a while since I watched "Blink", but I believe the doctor told Mac she was braindead.

2. In what episode did Adam notice and remove a dirt or fallen eyelash on Stella's face? That scene was funny! He obviously has crush on Stella.
"Sex, Lies and Silicone" (it was an eyelash :p)

Which episode was it that a group of the new york csi's were talking and they called flack over, and flack had the most perfect clueless expression on his face? I think it was either season 4 or 5, certainly one of the later ones and I don't think it was 6 because I haven't seen much of that.

He sort of raised his eyebrows, did something funny with his mouth and stood a little funny. Any ideas?

The description isn't ringing a bell - do you remember anything about what they were discussing? Or the case in the episode or anything like that? That might help someone figure it out. :)

sorry can't say i know...is there anything else you can remember about the episode

Nope sorry, I just remember that part. I'm watching season 5 over again though, so hopefully I'll find it, then remember to write it down somewhere so I don't forget.

I've recently watched the CSI: NY episode, "Down the Rabbit Hole" and I'm wondering if the female assassin appears in any more episodes, I started watching the show backwards and I can't recall if she has or not :) the episode ends kind of stupid :eek:

I've recently watched the CSI: NY episode, "Down the Rabbit Hole" and I'm wondering if the female assassin appears in any more episodes, I started watching the show backwards and I can't recall if she has or not :) the episode ends kind of stupid :eek:

I think the character was in at least two episodes. I couldn't tell you the episode titles, but there was the one where they found out about her and the one with the conclusion to the storyline. I don't think she was in anymore than two episodes though, but I could be wrong.

The only parts I liked in that episode were the parts where Adam went into geek gamer mode :p

Yeah, those were my fave parts too. Adam is just adorable, especially in that mode. :lol:

Yes, Adam's pretty much adorable whatever he's doing. He's one of the only reasons I'm watching the show, him, Danny and Flack.

Thanks again for clearing that up guys :)

I think this is a CSI episode, but I'm unsure. I remember it was about racial violence. The detectives went to this school, and discovered all the kids together in the lunchroom fighting.

Back