Adam/Stella: It only takes one night to lead you to love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Hey, nice to see you here. Always nice to see fellow Adella-fans.

AJ have also been working on a movie, Skateland, last year. The movie had its premiere in january this year, at Sundance Film Festival. So the last year has been pretty hectic for AJ, which has affected his appearances on CSI NY. Which is understandable.

And I agree with you, I also love all Adella moments. And I hoped Stella would be Adam's new love interest, but I was apparently totally wrong.

2. pippie

pippie Civilian

It's nice to be here :) Thank you! It's also great to meet other Adella fans (I'm glad I can finally put a name to what they are!).

Def. very understandable for his appearances to waver on CSI: NY, he is quite the busy bee that AJ!

We were both apparently very wrong. I was excited by the promo when it first aired that maybe there was hope for Adam and Stella, Adella, but that hope got knocked down when Stella confronted him again later in that eppy. Too bad, they'd make quite a cute pairing, and very... almost original in a sense.

3. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Some people call them A/S though. As some people likes using the first letter in the name when they name a ship. So it becomes A/S, D/L (Danny and Lindsay) or whatever. But I prefer Adella, as it sounds better. But that's just what I think.

I agree with you once again about the pairing. We have already seen many scenes with Adella that was completely sweet, adorable and hilarious (in a good way). It's almost like The Beauty and the Beast. As it would be a very surprising relationship (at least at the moment, according to what has happened in season 6), and I don't think many ever imagined they would be a couple as they are so different (but still very similar if you look closer). So it would be a cute pairing, that's for sure.

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi Pippie, a big welcome from me, too :). It´s nice to see we´re not such a small bunch of Adella-fans.

AJ is obviously very busy with other projects and that´s definitely the reason why he´s been off in some episodes or just had a few scenes and maybe that´s why TPTB didn´t start off with a possible Adella-romance and kept it a one night stand.
    I´m happy for AJ that he´s got other jobs as well and is not depending too much on CSI:NY, but I had hoped he would get more space and scenes or even stories in this season, including a story with Stella :lol:.
    We´ll have to see what´s going to happen in 6.18; part of me is hopeful that they´ll get a new chance for a real romance, but another part is a bit pessimistic.

So were you there in Vancouver and spotted AJ in the audience or did you spot him on TV? ;)

5. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I don't know about the rest of you but, I liked Aubrey. :) I like the chem between her and Mac. I hope the writers keep her around for Mac and focus on Adella again :drool: I did notice that in last weeks epi when Stella and Danny were working with Adam in the lab as he was showing them the recreation of the crime scene. I noticed that Stella was leaning up against him and saw that little subtale hand on the shoulder thing. ;) Sadley we have to wait four weeks for a new episode. This is the one were Stella gets hurt. I am hoping for some adella moments then :adore: I even noticed that Aubrey was getting good reviews by most of the psoters, even some smackies were kind to her. :)

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

I still gotta watch last week´s and yesterday´s episode, but I´m really looking forward to it, because the comments on Aubrey are mostly positive, she seems nice and suitable for Mac, which is good news for Adella :D. I hope the rumours that Mac will soon have to choose between Aubrey and another woman (hopefully not Stella) are not true, but that he will have now a longer standing relationship with Aubrey. So TPTB can continue with keeping an eye on Adam and Stella ;).

Oh, "....hand on the shoulder-thing" last week? :eek::drool: Even if it may have been a little soft touch, but at least it was one and that may be a good sign, because the last time Stella moved her hand close to Adam´s shoulder, she didn´t dare to touch him.

7. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I still think we may get adella back. :lol: I have said that Adam and Stella have both changed this season, mainly in apperance. :drool: Adam is cleaner cut and better groomed this year. :hugegrin: He is also dressing alot better. :adore: Have you noticed that he only wears one shirt now :lol: not the open sloppy shirt over some old rocker tee shirt. :alienblush: This is a sign of maturitity. :cool: you know, someone is having a good influence on him. ;) As far as Stella, I have noticed in the last two episodes that her hair is much darker, :D which makes her look younger. Also it may be my imagination but, Melina looks like she is getting in shape. ;)

I must say that I am happy with the reviews for Aubrey. :) If the fans like her maybe the writers will deside to keep her for Mac and Stella for Adam. :luvlove:

8. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

I agree, Adam seems to have grown up in every way, though I wouldn´t dare to make this night with Stella responsible for this :lol:. And yes, Melina´s hair is darker since the last two episodes, but this may have private reasons, maybe she just wanted to get back to her natural colour for a change. And Melina is ALWAYS in great shape, not just lately :lol:.

As for Aubrey: she´s nice and really seems to make Mac happy, so why should TPTB create another drama and tear them apart again very soon? Let them have fun and give Adella their fun back :D.

9. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

. :lol: IAs for Aubrey: she´s nice and really seems to make Mac happy, so why should TPTB create another drama and tear them apart again very soon? Let them have fun and give Adella their fun back :D.[/QUOTE]

ITA, but the way the writers are going this season it would not suprise me if they just drop the story all together for no reason :confused: I have been suprised by the good responce she is getting. :) I thought the boards would be filled with smackies going crazy and talking about how much they hate her, :p but, so far everyone seems quiet. ;) I must say I am not happy having to wait a month for a new epidode. :scream: The upside is they will show Mattenhenge again and I love the Adella at the end. :luvlove:

10. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Well Adella fans
    it looks like we dodged a bullet with this Mac love triangle thing :lol: It looks like it is Payton and Aubrey, and not Aubrey or stella. ;) I must say that I am glad I never thought it was Stella but the way the writers are this year who knows. :confused:
    The sad part is with all the reruns and delays this season I have begun losing interest in the show. :( The only thing that keeps me tuned in is the hope for more Adella. :drool: If we dont get it I am starting to look at other shows. Do any of you watch Crimanial Minds. I just started and like it. During this again long break I have started watching SVU, and so far I like it. :) It airs across csi ny,but a nice break from the reruns. I do hope we get Adella or I think I will stick with SVU. for next season.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
  11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, a gentle reminder that all discussion of future episodes need to go into spoiler boxes. That way, those who wish to be spoiler-free can do so.

If you have any more questions or don't know how to make a spoiler box, let us know. :D

Back to Adam and Stella.

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I don't really follow any other shows at the moment. I lost interest in Supernatural and a couple of other tv-shows that I used to follow. So I just watch CSI NY now, and sometimes I watch an episode from another tv-show. But it's nothing that I do often. I have watched Criminal Minds though, but didn't like it. Haven't seen SVU yet.

Either way, I won't stop watching CSI New York. These re-runs and delays have affected me too, even if they are being aired in Northern America at the moment, and not where I live. I also dislike the lack of Adella-scenes. So when I watched 'Uncertainty Rules' (6x16) the other day, I was happy. I mean, Stella and Adam were finally in a couple of scenes together. In the same room aswell, talking to each other. Yeah, it made me smile and satisfied.

Maybe a silly reason to become glad, but I have missed Adella-scenes in general this season. So these moments were very good, at least for someone like me. I still see the potential between them, and I won't give up. I will still be there, hoping for something more. Even if I won't get it.

And speaking of Adam and the major change. I am not sure it's because of Stella, and that she is having a good influence on him. He knows that she didn't want anything more. Well, it was what she said at least. I think Adam has accepted it, and doesn't even try to act more mature and better just to impress her, as he wants another chance. I don't believe it.

13. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

offtopic

Vildis, I did try to accept your friend request but, I don't know how to use this board and all of it's functions yet. :scream:

On topic, I am waiting two weeks for mattenhenge. At least that had that great Adella scene at the end :drool: I am hoping that we see something in the stella episode. ;)

You guys are lucky that you don't have to put up with all these reruns and preemptions. :brickwall: But I am not giving up on them either. But, I still believe Stella is having a good influnce on him. I never bought the whole never again thing. ;) When she told him that she also said it was very memorible,:drool: so can't help but think that she has been thinking about it and him and there is still something going on. :thumbsup:

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Adella:

Yeah, Manhattanhenge was a great episode for us Adella-fans. As it was a break and a lack of Adella-scenes in several eipsodes after that; but we got some alright scenes in 'Uncertainty Rules' (6x16). Yes, I know there was just work related conversations, but it was still something. Seeing how happy it made me, it made me realize how much I've missed great Adella-moments. We have had lots of them in the past. But very few in season 6 :( It can drive me insane.

For me, Adella is not only love. I mean, they would be an adorable and very cute together. Like a match made in heaven ;) But it was so sweet when Adam had a crush on her, and Stella acted like she didn't feel anything. Except when she was so happy that her HIV-test were negative and started to hug him. I loved that :adore: But now, Adam doesn't show any feelings anymore. He has changed, and I still like him a lot. I think Stella was one of the reasons to why he changed. But not the only reason. I just hope he can go back to those cute moments where he had a crush on her, and showed how he felt. He made it obvious. I loved those moments.

Now it's so neutral, like both Stella and Adam are so afraid to show their feelings. I guess it's because Stella is afraid of love and having another relationship, even if she knows Adam is a nice guy. Adam has stopped showing his feelings, as Stella told him that it wouldn't be anything more now. I don't believe her though. Manhattanhenge showed us that there are still feelings between them.

They need to find the way back to each other.

Re-runs and preemptions

We maybe don't have re-runs and preemptions. But we have a bigger problem. CSI (Las Vegas) is the most popular show (of the three CSI shows) here in Sweden. The show took a break during a couple of months. During that time, they started to air the current seasons of CSI NY (season 6) and CSI Miami (season 8). It all went fine. It's only one channel who show all CSI shows, but on different dates. It used to be like that.

Until they decided to drop CSI NY, and move CSI Miami to another tvchannel (most don't have that channel). CSI (Las Vegas) get all attention now. Do you think I am happy? No, not at all. Have no idea if or when CSI NY will be aired again. I think I could gladly accept re-runs and preemptions, as long as I knew I was going to be able to watch new episodes on the tv. At the moment, they don't even show re-runs here.

I hate that even more. It is so annoying. So I have to keep myself updated in other ways.

Off topic:

You did the right thing, you did manage to accept my friend request properly. So we appear in each other's friend lists. If you check your own profile (or mine), you'll see it.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  15. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Well, eventually I could watch "A Pot of Gold", I liked most of it, but Adella-wise it was next to nothing.
    You know, after episodes like this I don´t know what to think: should I remain optimistic that one day they will continue the Adella-thing, or is the fact that Stella obviously got promoted, has her own office now and is more in command, another hint that they ceased it for good? What I mean is that maybe TPBT want to point out that Adam is now even more a subordinate to Stella than before and therefore she won´t continue the affair or even begin a relationship with him.

I always knew it wouldn´t be Stella, so I don´t really mind that it´s Peyton who´ll give Mac trouble. But if TPTB extend this triangle story all through the rest of the season, how is there supposed to be space for other love interests like Adella :rolleyes:? Hill confirmed that poor Sheldon won´t find love this season, just because of Mac´s story.