Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I just watched the episode 30 minutes ago after I finished my exam... Loved the episode! Although there wasn't much Mac and Stella scenes, I manage to capture a few gaze exchange. :D Then... loved the scene before the end proceeds where Stella talked to Mac about the timing of this happenings are unbelievable, the sequence of the events as she means what are the odds... then Mac replies her, worlds colliding. :)

Some screen caps from the episode 6.16 'Uncertainty Rules'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

KAYLA: Next week "Pot of Gold"
    I wonder if Sinclair has given Stella a promotion and she is on an equal status level with Mac which means he is Not her boss but co worker therefore the boss dating theory does not apply:devil:

3. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Debbie!!

Aww thank you so much!! *hug* I'm okay, don't worry. I was just in a weird mood yesterday;)

Me too!! And no offense to anyone but it's ridiculous to say they love each other like brother and sister. Their chemistry is undeniable and "siblings" don't have chemistry like that or look at each other the way they do. In my opinion you don't even have to be a smacked shipper to see that. Maybe it wasn't planned that these characters affect each other the way they do, and it's probably thanks to Gary and Melina but it is happening. There's no denying that and I'm not saying this because I'm biased.

Asprine - thanks for the screencaps!! :)
    Wow, I didn't even notice before just how intensely Mac is looking at her...!! :eek:

Lori - I agree with you!! ;) :lol:

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Dearest persisting LAMM :D,

Don´t worry, my glue is great, I feel uncracked and complete again :lol:.
    Oh, Deeeearrr, you´re turning my words inside out in my mouth :lol:- yes, I said that Stella never had any siblings, but that doesn´t mean that she doesn´t know the difference of sisterly, means platonic, love and not so platonic love :D.

And it´s easy to interprete anything you like into certain scenes of them, you know :D? Fact is that they are happy to have each other in their lives- me says as friends, you says as Schmacked :lol:. But as another matter of fact, Mac has a new girlfriend- why, I ask you, if he allegedly soooooooo loves Stella, hmmmm????? :lol:.

Thanks anyway for the lovely pics, have a great weekend, love and hugs from the wise NUT :D

5. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

* * * Admin Post * * *

Stella and Mac fans,

My attention has been drawn to SC and to this thread due to some behaviors. And much to my dismay, AFTER the mods have reminded people of rules, I saw stuff like this (no names, I'm not interested in smacking individual people, but in showing the problem):

This is not on topic. This is chat.

Actually, keep it up and you will. I'm the meanie of the board and as a mother of three grown children, I mean what I say, so those of you who trangress (the rest may hop past this post :D) should listen up.

The rules are there for a reason. This isn't a chat room, nor do we want scads of off-topic posts that interest no one but a poster or two because it's chit-chat.

The mods are being nice. I'm not. I'm the "bad cop." I'm here to say that you need to stay on topic, don't bash, don't back-talk the mods as one poster did a few pages back (you damned near got a PM from me, and trust me, that isn't a good thing,) you need to post more than a few lines of silly chat or I will remove you.

S.C. is a cool place to explore the fun couples that could be or should be or are. Let's keep it that way. I've extremely unhappy with the few posters who seem to think that they're able to do what they want and the heck with the mods (or me.) Not happening.

Note for any smart-alecks stupid enough to tell me that this is off-topic, this is an official administrative post.

For those who follow the rules and post good stuff (and I saw you!) I, and the mods, thank you. Keep up the good work. We made S.C. specifically for you back when we decided to have a forum just for shipping.

For those who won't listen - well, I was nice and warned you first.

Now back to Stella-n-Mac. If you have a burning desire to comment on my post, PM me. I promise to be civil :D

* * * End of Admin Post * * *

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thank you T'Bonz. I understood completely your notes. :) So guys let's behave okey? It's not hard I'm sure. ;) Let's talk about smacked, cause atlest that's the point why I'm here right now. :)

So I've watched and read any possible hints ofr smacked for the next eps. but result is not been that good. Absolutely nothing new...:( I wish they would get together. Apparently they want to keep it silent as long as possible. A good thing in kind of way. :rolleyes:

We're havin' in my country season 5 and I've seen some very good scenes so far. Little smiles and touches etc. They are so cute together. The chemistry is so strong that could blow up the lab! :lol: I can't wait the grounds of the deception eppie!

I watched 'Down in a rabbit hole' last night cause I think there is one of the best smacked scenes ever :D "the flirting" or in Mac's case "the lack of it" :lol: I have some pics to show you and remind how cute they look. Stella is the only one who can grab that earphone off his ear and help him to catch the guy but also if you look closely it would have been also a Stella's silent way to flirt to Mac "through the game".:hugegrin:Not the mention Mac's change. He's much more opened up when Stella is near and funnier too. Ou! I almost forgot to mention that I believe Mac was even more nervous when Stella was watching him 'flirting' Maybe that was the reason the poor succees! :lol:Even though I found that very cute though the line was sooooo bad but I think Stella found it also cute by her expressions! :bolian:

BTW Mac is almost everytime looking Stella intensively.;) You can see it from his eyes. The look he's givin' her would met the polar glacier! :lol: Ans it's the same way with Stella.

Here are the pics.
    [​IMG]

Stella: *Whoa...now there's a nice view...* :drool::devil::drool:

Mac:
    *Damn it! Why is Stella have to be here right now? :alienblush:
    Why do I feel eyes on my back...?* :confused:

[​IMG]

Mac:
    "What? Hey..." :cardie:

Stella:
    "I think you don't have enough the women's way of thinking Mac. :rolleyes: I'll show ya." :D

[​IMG]

Mac: "Go for a walk...?" :rolleyes:

Stella: "It worked." :D

There you go. I think they should have done the same! :lol:

See ya fellow Smackies :)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  7. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Hey stangers!
    Thanks TBonz! Noted!

Thanks for the pictures Sam. They totally made my day.
    Have been away for forums having my "private" Smacked-time with my DVDs.
    I also watched "Down the rabbit hole" last night and agree with everything you said! :D

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Fam! Still sleepy after i took care of an old lady this weekend however i want to contribute keep the Smacked Home stronger than ever:bolian:

Asp--->
    thank you for those caps darling :D i enjoyed those two ments, at the beginning and at the end mainly because i had the same feeling Stella was promoted:bolian: and because i could prove again they just don't need words to say a lot of things with their eyes. Their communication level is so particular and special, you just don't need words to be written :drool:

Van-->
    i wish i could know someone who could get the script for 1.23 just to confirm which was the description for Mac and Stella's final scene. I's love to know if it was written. The thing is the chemistry was discovered and now we are enjoying it because writers have been giving those priceless subtle scenes between them both:drool:

Nut, beloved NUT :D

i just needed to confirm you still were my uncracked NUT!:lol: Nein, nein NUT! I say they shared Smacked moments because they ARE Smacked moments. I would be worried if they were brotehr and sister. You know me, i never like the incest subject:guffaw:

I think he has some eye infection NUT!:lol: that's why i think he will date Odry:thumbsup: Well, nothing last forever so Odry will understand the real situation:thumbsup:

take care people. I am still sleepy so i will be back later

*Debb waves Sammy and Karlia

Debb:bolian:

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yes, I do take pleasure in with all the subtle scenes the writers have been giving us. But I'd like to see a little more advance moments in the future. :lol: Maybe a kiss :adore: ... on the cheek :guffaw:

I know what you mean... Stella giving orders and conducting in the conference room with the guys. It was impressive! Would love to see more of that in the time that has still to come. Ah well, both Stella and Mac is Detective First-Grade :) and Stella is Mac's right-hand. It is apparent that when Mac is absent or busy with some other case, Stella will be in-charge ;). Though... maybe she is promoted! :thumbsup:

Urm... I made this video. Check it out on YouTube here!

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, dearest sleepy head LAMM :D,

I confirm the NUT is fully repaired and uncracked as ever :D. And that´s why I say there´s no Smacked :D; I understand now Stella´s interest in Mac´s childhood stories and why she looked a bit melancholic: She would have loved to have such a brother when she was a child, who would take his little sister to soap box car races :lol:. Nein, nein, no incest, brother Mac and sis Stella have no forbidden feelings for each other, other than brotherly and sisterly love :D.

Well, but that´s a stubborn eye infection, lasting now for six seasons- or maybe Mac´s got glass eye balls? :D
    Odry will become famous for being the first doc in the world to transplant a man new eyes and make him see.....her :lol:.

Gute Nacht, take a rest and sleep tight :), hugs to you and all other Smackies :)

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Was reading this and it reminded me of somthing I read over in the Adella thread:
    MOD QUOTE:
    Now I dont want to ruin anybodys fun but as an ADELLA shipper shouldnt you be posting this in the debate thread? I know when Deb respectfully posted over there in the Adella thread this was the suggestion made (see above MOD post). As a Smackie I respectfully stay out of the "ADELLA" thread as I dont agree with A/S, I dont go into their thread and remind them of it. Its GREAT that you guys are having fun with this but if you feel there is no smacked as you said should it be in here?:confused: Sorry if I have "overstepped":)

Back on topic:
    I have noticed as well that Stella is stepping up to an equal partnership with Mac. It seems when Mac is preoccupied with something else he just entrusts to Stella the "number one in command" position. It seems Mac is taking a "Back seat" alot this season after all he did say to Stella "I couldnt do this job without you"!:thumbsup:

12. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

^^
    This needs to be in the debate thread.
    Unless you multi-ship meaning you truly support both ships, that kind of stuff needs to stay out of the Mac/Stella or any other ship thread.

The debate ship is there for a reason; to discuss and debate the reasons why you like or dislike a certain ship.

On the other hand, if you truly don't like a ship, please, stay out of the thread. There is no reason for you to be in a thread of a ship you don't like.

*sigh* now can this thread please get back to Mac and Stella.

Thank you

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

So I watching CSI LV and it was called Butterflied in which Grissom was referring to relationships that could cause problems this is an excerpt of the script:

As Lurie is going through the door, Grissom starts to talk to Lurie. He had previously been silent for the interrogation. He says: "It's sad, isn't it, doc? Guys like us. Couple of middle-aged men who've allowed their work to consume their lives. The only time we ever touch other people is when we're wearing our latex gloves. We wake up one day and realize that for fifty years we haven't really lived at all. But then, all of a sudden ... we get a second chance. Somebody young and beautiful shows up. Somebody ...we could care about. She offers us a new life with her ...but we have a big decision to make, right? Because we have to risk everything we've worked for in order to have her. I couldn't do it... but you did. You risked it all.. and she showed you a wonderful life, didn't she? But then she took it away and gave it to somebody else...and you were lost. So you took her life. You killed them both, and now you have nothing."

The reason why I inserted this scene is because I was thinking, what is it that keeps Mac from taking the extra step to closeness with Stella? Outside of the fact they are coworkers and he is the boss? We know he cares for her he has said as much plus traveling half way around the world to help get her answers in Greece. Plus as a Smackie I have perceived what I have concluded as subtle hints of more than friendship since then. I know there is to be a new introduction into his life tomorrow night and we have to contend with yet another girlfriend but with knowledge of the conclusion to Grissom and Sara I think Mac is in the process of fighting his feelings for Stella as Grissom shares in the excerpt above. Being afraid to "Risk" everything but I think in the end whenever that shall be he will give in. I have read some posts in here of how so many are disheartened so I thought it would be good to share this as a reminder good things do come to those who wait.:)

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I really agree and like what you said Lori. I think Mac feels he is in a similar situation with the main problem being the 'coworker' thing. I thought maybe that he may think that trying a relationship may jeopardize their friendship, but I think their friendship is too strong for that to happen. God forbid if they try a relationship and it doesn't work, their friendship would still be there. Right now, they seem to be in a comfort zone with how their relationship/friendship is going and hesitate to change anything, but something's got to give eventually. It's just a matter of who goes first.

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

You just restored my faith in this board, the mods and especially in this thread again. Thank you very much.

I'm sure you haven't. Finally someone dared to speak up for that matter.

Now back on topic:

CSIz_4_H and Lori

You both have a point!
    I have been thinking about this for a long time, too. Mac is very careful in everything he's doing and I think his biggest fear is to hurt Stella and ruin their friendship because it's most important to him. She's the only constant in his life and he if loses her, he basically loses everything he holds dear.
    I know this is random, but I even have my theorie about Mac practially jumping into this relationship with Peyton in season 3. I think he would have been ready for Stella back then already. But she just had been through this horrible disaster with Frankie and perhaps Mac thought there was no way he was gonna risk hurting her as well after what she had just been through. Furthermore, Stella wouldn't have been ready for a new relationship that soon, anyway. To make a long story short - it was bad timing.

But I believe that their time will come and I just can't imagine that this new girl will change what they already have. Their bond is much stronger than to be that easily destroyed.

Very well said and I completely agree with you!