Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy at the end is Christian Long,Justin's brother, I don't know the guy in the middle.There are more pics with Justin and Neil Patrick Harris.

Thanks, FallenforFlack! Would you mind also posting the three photos with Jon on the sofa? Also, I notice CBS has posted a promo clip with Ryan and Calleigh interrogating a suspect. The suspect calls him "puney" or something, and Ryan rebuffs that he is 5'9". He looks hot, although a little tired in the eyes (although that could just be the camera angle).

It is an extended promo, so it should air on TV this weekend. The interchange between Ryan and the suspect appears to be the writer's attempt at humor again, but this joking about Ryan's height all season is getting old.

Theresa said:
Thanks, FallenforFlack! Would you mind also posting the three photos with Jon on the sofa?

Sure! Took me a bit to find them bigger, lol. Enjoy!

another
one more

BTW, I was unaware that Jon smoked, at least I don't remember hearing that he smoked but maybe I'm confused!

Thanks for the photos Kristine; Jon looks hot and I love NPH as well (and doesn't Justin Long's brother look just like him?)

How are you doing snow-wise? Sounds as if you were going to get socked again:(

Yes he does! They look very much alike can definitely tell they are brothers!

We are doing ok snow-wise here so far. We are near the PA/Ohio border so we aren't getting hit as hard. We got about 2 inches last night and are under a weather advisory for 4-7 more all depending on how it hits. The wind is the worst part though, it's so cold and gusting up to 35 mph blowing the snow we already have everywhere! What a mess! Hopefully after this we are done, lol, so sick of snow and cold!
freezing.gif

The guy at the end is Christian Long,Justin's brother, I don't know the guy in the middle.There are more pics with Justin and Neil Patrick Harris.

I thought he looked a little like Justin. :)

I like one of Jon and Justin where it looks like their doing the fist bump thing. :lol:

I notice CBS has posted a promo clip with Ryan and Calleigh interrogating a suspect. The suspect calls him "puney" or something, and Ryan rebuffs that he is 5'9".

Well, that settles the height thing. :lol: So the employee info thing was incorrect in the ep where he was working in the gun range. it had his height as 5/10. But it also had his hair as blonde and address as unknown. :lol: Seriously, when has Ryan ever had blonde hair? :lol: But how dare someone call him puney! :lol: If I were Cal I would have smacked the guy or found some way to hit him where I could claim it was an accident. :lol:

The interchange between Ryan and the suspect appears to be the writer's attempt at humor again, but this joking about Ryan's height all season is getting old.

Well, 5'9 is considered tall for a woman, but short for a man. How weird is that? :lol: But one of the comments about Ryan's height was Ryan's joke anyway, so it didn't bother me that much. The other was just Walter or Jesse teasing him in a playful brotherly way. I have a feeling that the suspect calling him puney is gonna tee me off worse than the other two incidents. :lol:

I've seen pics of him with cigs before, but just figured they were just for photo purposes. Maybe he doesn't smoke a lot, just once in a while. Hopefully. Smoking is dangerous. It caused my paternal grandfather a lot of problems and ultimately ended up giving him emphysema (sp?) and he had to lug an oxygen tank around with him everywhere.

Thanks for the pics, Kristine.
In that interview someone posted not too long ago with Jon, the one where he was talking about boxing, he said that when he moved to LA he had quit smoking. Must have started again! Maybe its just a social thing. I have afew friends who only smoke when they are having a drink.
I had seen a really old photo somewhere, where he has a packet of ciggies on him. And I recall it being mentioned on here that during s3 there are quite a few scenes where he is chewing gum- possibly to stop the smoking.

Im only 5'1 so Ryan is a perfect height for me!
I found the joke Ryan made about his height funny. And next to Walter, anyone is tiny so I didn't mind the other reference either. Im sure Ryan will have a good response for the guy who calls him 'puney.'

Thanks for the pics, Kristine.
In that interview someone posted not too long ago with Jon, the one where he was talking about boxing, he said that when he moved to LA he had quit smoking. Must have started again! Maybe its just a social thing. I have afew friends who only smoke when they are having a drink.
I had seen a really old photo somewhere, where he has a packet of ciggies on him. And I recall it being mentioned on here that during s3 there are quite a few scenes where he is chewing gum- possibly to stop the smoking.
I also have known people that only smoke in social situations.
I've also known people that have stopped smoking,gained weight,and then started smoking again because it made it easier to lose the weight.
People may also start smoking again in times of stress. I work with someone whose husband stopped smoking about 15 years ago and he just recently started again because his job has become so stressful.

Well, 5'9 is considered tall for a woman, but short for a man. How weird is that? :lol:
I've read that it is an average height for a man .5'9" would be fine for me.

Last edited:
5'9 would be just right for me. I'm between 5'8 and 5'9, so that's not something I have a problem with at all. :) I'd rather not have to tilt my head back far to see his face or stand on a chair to be able to reach his lips... so 5'9 is great. :lol:

5'9 would be just right for me. I'm between 5'8 and 5'9, so that's not something I have a problem with at all. :) I'd rather not have to tilt my head back far to see his face or stand on a chair to be able to reach his lips... so 5'9 is great. :lol:
I'm 5'4" so I have no problem with 5'9".
LOL at standing on the chair to reach his lips.

Theresa said:
Thanks, FallenforFlack! Would you mind also posting the three photos with Jon on the sofa?

Sure! Took me a bit to find them bigger, lol. Enjoy!

another
one more

BTW, I was unaware that Jon smoked, at least I don't remember hearing that he smoked but maybe I'm confused!

Thanks for the photos Kristine; Jon looks hot and I love NPH as well (and doesn't Justin Long's brother look just like him?)

How are you doing snow-wise? Sounds as if you were going to get socked again:(

Yes he does! They look very much alike can definitely tell they are brothers!

We are doing ok snow-wise here so far. We are near the PA/Ohio border so we aren't getting hit as hard. We got about 2 inches last night and are under a weather advisory for 4-7 more all depending on how it hits. The wind is the worst part though, it's so cold and gusting up to 35 mph blowing the snow we already have everywhere! What a mess! Hopefully after this we are done, lol, so sick of snow and cold!
freezing.gif

Thanks FFF!!! I hadn't seen these. I loved the last one; wish I was a fly on the wall to hear what he was saying. Justin was looking as if he couldn't beleive what he just said. I'm glad to see his friends around and that he is having so much fun.

Love your smily icon; stay warm. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back