**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, can't get quote to work tonight.

"Maybe someday I can get paid a hundred thousand dollars an episode to stand with my hands on my hips, take my sunglasses on and off, and never change my facial expression."
:rolleyes:
Or to attempt, ad nauseam, to feign romance and/or sexual tension where none exists.

Sorry, can't get quote to work tonight.

"Maybe someday I can get paid a hundred thousand dollars an episode to stand with my hands on my hips, take my sunglasses on and off, and never change my facial expression."
:rolleyes:
Or to attempt, ad nauseam, to feign romance and/or sexual tension where none exists.
A+

I know, right? That misguided Eric/Natalia fling during Season 4 was such a colossal waste of time, wasn't it?:guffaw: I kid, I kid!
lol-034.gif
Please don't "kill" me
others-233.gif
axe.gif
I couldn't resist!;)

Interesting spoilers. :p

Honestly, I don't feel there's much to do but sit back and watch. And laugh. Why get angry? TPTB have made it clear that their motto is now "WATEVA, WATEVA, I DO WHAT I WANT!"

At least I know when people ask me if I genuinely think CSI:Miami is a top-notch show, my answer will still be the same "Are you kidding? Heck no! It's hilariously bad, and that's what makes it fun to watch. The only thing I actually care about is that those two hot characters stay hot together in coupledom. Maybe someday I can get paid a hundred thousand dollars an episode to stand with my hands on my hips, take my sunglasses on and off, and never change my facial expression." :lol:

Anyway, thanks silentdisco, for providing some much-needed comic relief. Regardless of where we each stand on the latest Calleigh/Eric spoilers, I think we could all use a laugh after Thursday's developments. And, of course, I love H and his sunglasses to death.
in-love-015.gif
The joking is just all in good fun.:lol:

Interesting spoilers. :p

Honestly, I don't feel there's much to do but sit back and watch. And laugh. Why get angry? TPTB have made it clear that their motto is now "WATEVA, WATEVA, I DO WHAT I WANT!"

At least I know when people ask me if I genuinely think CSI:Miami is a top-notch show, my answer will still be the same "Are you kidding? Heck no! It's hilariously bad, and that's what makes it fun to watch. The only thing I actually care about is that those two hot characters stay hot together in coupledom. Maybe someday I can get paid a hundred thousand dollars an episode to stand with my hands on my hips, take my sunglasses on and off, and never change my facial expression." :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for making my day.
My thoughts exactly :)

The day they get rid of Ryan's character, is the day I leave--- I mean, if Jonathan would CHOSE to leave, that's one thing- but for them to... 'get rid of' him in order to make room for Adam to come back on HIS terms... when it was HIS choice to leave... NO. Adam made his bed, so to speak, now he can lie in it. I like him too, but this would be insane. If someone were to go, it would need to be Jesse and/or Walter. As much as I REALLY enjoy them, it's the only fair way. When Sara returned to CSI, they got rid of nugirl Riley-- even though Jorja Fox was just part time. IDK, we'll see. It seems like Miami likes to play unfair, so let's hope this is one time they do not.

The show isn't a swinging door for actors to come and go as they please. Nothing towards Adam or his fans, but it's really just not fair. I'd say that no matter who it was...

Not really liking the spoilers that are coming out at the moment.
Ghosts?! Sounds more like an episode Vegas could pull off, not sure about Miami. Its an interesting concept, but I dont have faith that they will do it well.
Calleigh in danger yet again. Its getting really old. All I can say is I hope that someone other than Eric visits her in hospital this time, I dont want a repeat of SGIYCSIs. And thats the problem with lots of the ideas this season- they have all been done before. There's so much potential with characters like Ryan, Nat and Frank who we dont know much about. Why go over the same old storylines over and over.

I think this is a sign I should stop reading spoilers, and just wait and see what happens :rolleyes:

I think there's no point to speculate about very hypotethical(spelled correctly??) situations....There are no spoilers whatsoever saying that Jon would leave or that Adam would be back. No definite spoilers saying that Emily leaves. Yeah, she is tired of the show maybe, but I think everyone is after many years in the same job(especially working many hours a day, many weeks a year). I am tired of the job I'm doing, even though I like it really and been here only for 2 years.
I think that this year EC saga will end, in whichever way(hoping for the best) and the next season will be focused on other characters than Eric and Cal.

Last edited:
I think that's no point to wind up about stuff that are just a mere speculation...or idea even.
There are no spoilers whatsoever saying that Ryan would leave or that Adam would be back. No spoilers saying that Emily leaves. Yeah, she is tired of the show maybe, but I think everyone is after many years in the same job(especially working many hours a day, many weeks a year). I am tired of the job I'm doing, even though I like it really and been here only for 2 years.
I think that this year EC saga will end, in whichever way(hoping for the best) and next season will be focused on other characters than Eric and Cal.

I'd like to believe you're right about this, kala79, but I've been hearing that wishful thinking at the end of every season for the past 2 years and it never turned out that way. A lot of the discontent is based upon the fact that this E/C storyline has been dragged out endlessly and it's old and tired.

It seems that as long as Calleigh and Eric are characters on the show E/C will continue to be the focus. Apparently the writers are so bankrupt of ideas they are just unable to come up with an anything interesting and expect us to suffer with crap.

Oh, and btw, Caruso makes a whole lot more than $100,000 a episode. And he's worth every penny. Watching him take his sun glasses on and off and show subtle acting rather than over dramatic, chewing up the scenery crap some do, beats watching E/C fake non-committed, total lack of any passion or chemistry sex any day of the week.

So was the out of nowhere attack on Horatio/Caruso just a method of deflecting all of the negative reaction to E/C rearing its ugly head again?

Nice deflection but awfully obvious.

Last edited:
The day they get rid of Ryan's character, is the day I leave--- I mean, if Jonathan would CHOSE to leave, that's one thing- but for them to... 'get rid of' him in order to make room for Adam to come back on HIS terms... when it was HIS choice to leave... NO. Adam made his bed, so to speak, now he can lie in it. I like him too, but this would be insane. If someone were to go, it would need to be Jesse and/or Walter. As much as I REALLY enjoy them, it's the only fair way. When Sara returned to CSI, they got rid of nugirl Riley-- even though Jorja Fox was just part time. IDK, we'll see. It seems like Miami likes to play unfair, so let's hope this is one time they do not.

The show isn't a swinging door for actors to come and go as they please. Nothing towards Adam or his fans, but it's really just not fair. I'd say that no matter who it was...

And Smoke I will follow you right out the door. Shoving an established character, one who has been there awhile, just for one, who decided on his own to leave and then he turns around and wants back is, I can't think of anything bad enough to say about it If it does happen. Smoke is right; Adam made his bed now he needs to lie in it. I personally don't think Ryan/Jon is going anywhere despite Jon Togo's problems. Adam has a lot of fans (despite everything I consider myself one but I am more of a Jon/Ryan fan) but Jon has quite a few as well.

And Smoke I will follow you right out the door. Shoving an established character, one who has been there awhile, just for one, who decided on his own to leave and then he turns around and wants back is, I can't think of anything bad enough to say about it If it does happen. Smoke is right; Adam made his bed now he needs to lie in it. I personally don't think Ryan/Jon is going anywhere despite Jon Togo's problems. Adam has a lot of fans (despite everything I consider myself one but I am more of a Jon/Ryan fan) but Jon has quite a few as well.

First, Jon's personal issues are for him to deal with. He hasn't been convicted of anything unless I've been asleep and missed something. This is still America and it would be pretty sad for TPTB to make a decision about whether he stays or goes based on charges that have yet to be adjudicated.

I'm also extremely disappointed that TPTB seem to be giving Adam Rodriguez free reign to come and go as he pleases, regardless of how disruptive it is to the show and the other characters/actors. I've never thought of Adam as a selfish kind of guy, but what is happening at this point really does give one a feeling that someone is thinking only of themselves.

Adam elected to leave. For whatever the reason. To then encourage his fans to contact CBS and request his return lowered my respect for him considerably.

To have Adam's inability to make a decision affect Jon is unacceptable. Wolfe is an important part of CSI Miami. I've enjoyed Ryan since he first appeared and over time grew to like him much more than Eric. Ryan also has a substantial fanbase that, along with Natalia's and Frank's, have been virtually ignored by TPTB in favor of only two characters.

It's time that TPTB acknowledge that there are fans of more than just two characters watching this show and what they enjoy should be taken into consideration once in a while.

I really don't see them writing Ryan out (and if they do I'm gone as he's really the only reason I'm watching and definitely the only reason I started watching every week when before he joined the show I was more of a sporadic watcher). If they have to get rid of a character, it's most likely going to be one of the new ones that people aren't as attached to yet (sure a lot of us may like Jesse/Walter, but they haven't been there long enough for us to be attached to them as much as we are to the ones who have been there longer- though I'm still ticked about Riley's exit over on Vegas, but that has more to do with the chemistry and potential for Greg/Riley than anything else lol).

Jesse's got one storyline that looks like it may close before the season is over. After that, we don't know anything more about him, so he could go. We know very little about Walter, so he could be the casualty (though that would suck cause I find him quite funny and endearing). And I find it hard to believe that they'd keep both Adam and Eddie to be honest.

What I'd like to see them do rather than getting rid of anyone (since I rather like Jesse) is maybe rotating both Eric and Jesse. Like one week, we'll have Jesse, the next week Eric, then Jesse, then ERic again, etc. That's a compromise for all involved... unless the writers can manage to keep both every week (along with all of the other current characters) and manage to do well on equalling the screentime for ALL of them. But, I honestly don't see that happening.

What I'd like to see them do rather than getting rid of anyone (since I rather like Jesse) is maybe rotating both Eric and Jesse. Like one week, we'll have Jesse, the next week Eric, then Jesse, then ERic again, etc. That's a compromise for all involved... unless the writers can manage to keep both every week (along with all of the other current characters) and manage to do well on equalling the screentime for ALL of them. But, I honestly don't see that happening.

Oh no no no, this is the worst. Tptb, no way they can handle it, it will only snowball into a bigger mess and it will be disrupting. :lol:

^^ I agree. It would really just wind up being like this last season. It doesn't matter who was there week after week, there'd still be some storyline playing with either or both characters & then there still lays the problem with everyone having some kind of season storyline....too many characters whether they're here one week & gone the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back