Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

WELCOME BELLA!:)

Well, I gotta say I enjoyed the eppy. I loved the scene in his office when he was telling her about racing as a kid. You could just see her picturing "little Mac Taylor" in his race car. It was such a cute little scene. Only fault I got with the ending scene was we didn't get to see who won! Course, I think it's safe to say we know who won lol.;) It was just nice to see them together.

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Amazing ep. We have those priceless scenes between Mac and Stella that are worth for any audience, because of teh acting and because the intense chemsitry between characters. It made me remember No Good Deed because it was focused on the case but we still have space for a beautiful conversation:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: I couldn't help but smiling when he mentioned his dad, how loving memories the case brought to him and i want to remark the way Stella wanted to share those moments with him. He was the one who loves races but she wanted to share that too because loving him implies sharing things he loves:adore::adore::adore::adore: and i don't have doubts she kicked his "derrière":lol: I truly liked the reference to REAL situations (Felipe Massa's accident months ago or at least i think that was implied;) when it was mentioned Santos' previous accident) Lindsay and Danny were very nice together :thumbsup: I have my Stella-Sheldon moment (not romantic but i love those 2 together!) I need to remark Mac's smile. His smile changed him completely (he should smile more often;)) and there were several lines i found completely great!

not promo for next episode but i hope it will released soon:drool:

BTW Adam and the "play station" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: and "Speed Racer":guffaw:

ok probably i am crazy but Stella's wardrobe was a bit different at the end (before the race) Itvwas like she was ready for a date?????????:eek:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  3. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Wohohoooooooooooooot!

Wasn't that cute? FINALLY! The office scene just made me squeal so loud, I scared my roomie. It was unbearably adorable. And the ending! Fantastic! Bet Stel kicked his butt! ROFL!

I am happy fan again! :guffaw:

Twin, your spoiler thingy doesn't work for me...is it my computer?

4. gab94bee

gab94bee Victim

thank you all for the warm welcomes! *e-hugs everyone til you can't e-breathe* adding e's is fun teehee

This episode was awesome. not just because of the SMacked parts [which believe me, I loved and I replayed each SMacked scene at least 5 times. Of course, I squee-d each and every time :D] the story line and the pacing was perfect, IMO. the 'Little Mac Taylor' thing was incredibly cute and I coundn't help but smile and feel all mushy. <33 the last scene was just made of SMacked awesomeness.

5. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi, Smackeds

As was the episode 6.15?????

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

This episode is amazing! There's no doubts or uncertainty between both of this characters, Mac and Stella. It's all spoken within their eyes. I really loved how comfortable they are around each other. In the previous and the latest episode, they shared stories on their lives in the past as well as their childhood. They have this close and harmonious relationship or bond in which there is a common understanding. Those scenes mentioned here were priceless! Remarkably, the conversation they had. Well, I brought some screen caps here. :)

6.15 - 'The Formula'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Stella: Really?

[​IMG]

More screen caps from the episode here!

In Mac's Office...
    Stella: You know, Flack told me that, uh, you used to watch him race.
    Mac: Yeah, I did. I still do when... time permits. Used to go to the speedway with my father. I got Mario Andretti's autograph one year.
    Stella: It's every boy's dream, isn't it? To get behind the wheel of a race car.
    Mac: Well, it was my dream, yeah.
    Stella: Really?
    Mac: Mm-hmm. I raced in the soapbox derby. We came in third in the Illinois state finals one year.
    Stella: Little Mac Taylor, The Soapbox Derby Champ. Now, didn't they just slap four wheels on a box and roll those babies downhill?
    Mac: Uh, for me, it was a little more than that.
    Stella: Oh...
    Mac: It was never about the vehicle. It was a love for speed. Pushing a car as far as it could go. That's what it was about. Back then, we all wanted to be Steve Mcqueen.
    Stella: To be young and naive again.
    Mac: Yeah. But looking at what happened to Santos, it doesn't seem as innocent anymore.

On the race car track...
    Stella: You are so loving this. A little wish fulfillment?
    Mac: Yup, I just thought maybe you'd like to see what it's like behind the wheel.
    Stella: Oh, me, huh? Not you?
    Mac: You just better bring your a-game, Bonasera.
    Stella: I always do, Taylor.
    Instructor: Remember, these cars are worth a few hundred thousand bucks. So, if you break it, you buy it.
    Stella: (looks at Mac) I hope you're insured.

7. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Oh my , those looks!
    Showed them to my friend who's not SMackie but those looks made her go weak in the knees ROFL :D

I was just re-living those moments. Priceless. Glad writers gave us those bits :D

8. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Watching the episode.
    Seeing these picturesS
    eeing the exchange of glances between them, the radiant smiles.
    Is to not fall in love with them?i
    Is to not want to see them together as a couple?
    Is to not have hope that this will happen?
    And speaking of Mac, it is very hot with overalls pilot. Jesus shakes me.

9. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

HEY my SMacked Family!!!

OMG! Wasn't that episode just awesome!!!:drool: I was squeeing through the whole ending that I think my parents got sorta mad at me... Oh well! It waS TOTALLY worth it!!! I mean come on! How can they NOT have chemistry!:) The writers had to write this in because of SOMETHING! I mean it is SO easy to write in SMacked, but it would be so hard NOT to. They just looked so good with each other.Especially in those outfits!!!!:drool::drool: An also, since second chances, Mac seems to be much more open to Stella about his past, I mean he tells her stuff about his childhood, and he just seems happy and natural!:) He shares stuff with her, that I don't think he would freely tell anyone else!:thumbsup:
    Im still so hyped up about this episode!! I really have to watch it again eeeek!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I can't wait another two weeks for the next episode! I was really kinda giving up on this but now, Im totally back where I started....I mean....giving us all these SMacked moments, that are so different from before, the writers have to be up to something....right??

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Talk about an awesome episode! I love that Mac opened up to Stella about his soap derby days... it was probably a part of him that he didn't share with most people and Stella got to see his more child like vulnerable side. How great is that?

And the race... I can so see them having a friendly competition after the case. I wonder who won and if they place bets before the race started. Hmm, that just leads to so many possibilities... what do you think the winner got or what do you think the loser had to do?

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family.

I loved last night's eppy! Second fave this season behind the one with that DA guy who killed his wife's lover (Can't remember the name).

The scene in Mac's office was so cute! I love how he was telling her about his past. I think it's only fair, since he knows about her past. It reminded me of Second Chances where he was talking about the Christmas trees :D And that race at the end was priceless. I knew it was going to happen the minute Mac said that he always wanted to drive one of those cars :D One question: Since when do Mac and Stella call each other Bonasera and Taylor except in fan fics when they're being all flirty? I'll tell you. They don't! But maybe the writers decided to add a flirtiness to it. I loved it.

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S. Did anyone else notice that Stella got in the green car and Mac got in the blue car???

12. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

YEAAAAHH! :D I noticed!! :D Their eye colours matching their cars.. :adore:

Aww, I don't have much time and dunno where to start but I just loooooooooved that episode!!!! :adore: And I thought Stella looked so in love when she asked Mac about his past, her smile just totally gave her away imo. :adore: And Mac was incredibly cute too... I can't even find words :adore: :adore: They's sooo made for each other :adore: And that conversation at the race car track really sounded like it was taken right out of a fanfic! :D :D :D They were clearly flirting with each other! :adore: Ohhhh, I love them :adore: :adore: :drool: :drool:

Huuugs to all!!

13. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Maybe TPTB decided to dig in ff-world for couple of ideas...:lol::guffaw:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!! :D

First than all it was Galina's birthday and even tough i greeted her in FB and MSN i still want to mention it here :) All the best my darling, you are a precious person :)

Asprine sweetie AWWWWWWW thank you DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those caps were amazing. And they confirmed something to me: This episode made me remember A LOT 5.16. The connection between Mac and Stella was there:drool::drool::drool: She showed knowing about HIm was the most important thing in the world for him. How can you ignore that?:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Also the Recycling feeling was there too because how is in the world Mac takes any woman for a race???????:drool::drool::drool: He is original on his dates:lol: (even those unofficial:p)

ok i can't resist. I am falling asleep (I have been out the whole day and now this is teh result)

you take care dear people

Debbie:bolian:

15. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Happy Birthday to Galina again! :)

Debbs, you're right, Mac would never take any other woman to race with him!! :D
    And there was definitely a connection!! I just love how Mac opens up to her more and more, telling her things from his past simply because he wants to :adore:

Oh and Asprine, I forgot to thank you for posting these cute caps (which scream LOVE at me! :adore: ) and the dialogues! Just too cute! :adore:
    My favourite Stella line: "Little Mac Taylor, The Soapbox Derby Champ." :adore: :adore: