Bones #2: The Jeffersonian Breakroom

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Hrockz, Aug 12, 2008.

?

New thread name

Poll closed Aug 19, 2008.
  1. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The FBI Agent and his Bones

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Forensic Anthropologist and her FBI Agent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Bones #2 *spoilers*: B&B, Center of the Squint Squad

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Bones #2 *spoilers*: He Thinks She's Better Than Smurfette

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Bones #2 *spoilers*: They'd Always Have Coffee

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Bones #2 *spoilers*: It's More Than A Guy Hug

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Thanks For The Gum!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. Bones #2 *spoilers*: Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Cute Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Return of Skeleton Girl

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  10. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The foot bone is connected to the leg bone

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  11. Bones #2 *spoilers*: The Jeffersonian breakroom

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Yeah, Langley is going to be on it. I saw stills from the show. I hardly recognized him because he had short hair. The episode revolves around some "strange" bones that are found near area 51. (hense the play on The X Files)

I also have a feeling that it WILL be Angela that is pregnant. She's going to have to come clean at some point about her relationship, or whatever it is, with Wendell. I guess we will wait to see.

I follow Hart Hanson on Twitter and he's mentioned writing the 100th episode. It seems like that is going to be a flashback episode on how B/B met and how they got along on their first case together.

With so much going on with the show, this is truely the BEST season so far!!!!

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

From EW on the ....

'Bones' scoop: Booth and Brennan's 'terrible' past uncovered?!

This could be funnier than a scrapbook full of high school portraits. For Bones‘ 100th episode, series creator Hart Hanson is considering rewinding all the way back to Booth and Brennan’s first tag-team assignment, he tells me exclusively.

"We alluded in the pilot," he reminds, "that the first time they worked together — the time before the pilot — that it went very badly. They had a terrible time. So it would be really fun to do a flashback episode."

However, it isn’t written yet, much less written in stone. "It’s in the bin of ideas for the 100th episode, but it’s a big bin!" Hanson jokes.

Wanna convince him to make the dream a reality?

It's official: 'Bones' brings back Zack

It’s a done deal! With the scheduling all worked out, beloved Bones alum Eric Millegan is set to appear in the show’s 100th episode later this season.

“Zack will be back,” confirms executive producer Stephen Nathan.

As I first reported back in September, the landmark episode will flash back to Booth and Brennan’s first tag-team assignment. “We’ll see Zack during their first case,” says Nathan, “and we’ll see the first meeting between Booth and Zack.”

Who’s going to be the first to welcome Eric (and Zack) back?

Further Info.... Bones' 100th Episode Update 1-4-10

Bones upcoming 100th episode - the one flashing back to Brennan and Booth’s very first case - is coming together in the writers’ offices. I paid a visit to show creator Hart Hanson, who offered me some exciting new details about the special installment set to air this spring. “The idea is that Sweet’s (John Francis Daley) book is about to come out,” says Hanson. “Booth and Brennan have read it, and they tell him, ‘There’s only one problem with what you say. You’re operating under a huge misapprehension and we have to tell you about our first case together.'”

Flashback six years earlier (about a year before the series began in 2005) and we'll learn Booth is haunted by one particular unsolved case he can't get out of his mind. He tracks down Brennan for help, but we'll see the snoops didn't exactly hit it off from the get-go. “They didn’t like each other very much,” says Hanson.

“I’m excited to find out what made Booth and Brennan hate each other," adds Emily Deschanel (Brennan). "It had to be something big.”

Expect Eric Milligan back as Zack Addy, while Tamara Taylor tells me her character, Camille, will be seen in her pre-Jeffersonian Institute job as a New York coroner. And when T.J. Thyne heard about the special episode, he launched a plan to depict his character, Hodgins, as a fat guy. “He went and had himself done up in a fat suit to see if we’d like it, which was really funny,” says Hanson. “But we’re not going to do it.”

This part isn't really a spoiler... David Boreanaz will be directing the 100th episode. Interview with David, becareful spoilers are involved

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yay! Zack's back! :D Hard to believe though that Eric Millegan is 38 years old. He barely looks 21! :lol:

:lol: at the part about TJ and the fat suit. Thank God they're not going to do that!

The flashback thing annoys me though. It seems to me like kind of a ripoff of the Miami "flashback" episode (the season premiere). Hopefully the Bones one will be better though.

4. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Hey Squints! Tweet along with the cast of Bones during tonights rebroadcast of the Plain in the Protegy!
    http://tweetpeat.fox.com/socialcast

Just one more week until we're all new with The X in the File!!!

5. Destiny

Source: EW

'Bones' spoiler alert: Sex, marriage, and the plot that will 'stir up' fans!

Hear that? It’s the sound of wedding bells ringing on Bones.

Executive producer Stephen Nathan confirms that two of the show’s characters will tie the knot later this season. “There will be a wedding,” he tells me. “But I can’t really say who or what the circumstances are.”

In possibly related news, Nathan reveals that Booth and Brennan’s relationship will take a radical turn following the show’s flashback-themed 100th episode on April 8. “After the 100th episode, they will reassess and reexamine their relationship,” he reveals. “They’re going to be going off on a different trajectory than we have been seeing this season.

“For most of this season we’ve seen Booth struggling with his feelings for Brennan,” Nathan elaborates. “And I think after the 100th, they might be a bit more resolved. We’ll start off in a new direction for both of them.”

Might that new direction involve the pair consummating their relationship for real? “I can’t see that happening this season,” he says. “I think their relationship is going to take a far more interesting turn. I think it’ll be much more interesting than just consummating the relationship. It’ll stir everyone up a lot more.”

---------
    Source: TVGuide (similar to above)

Bones: Are Booth and Bones Getting Married?

Bones fans had to wait a long time for Temperance Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) to lock lips, but they may be in for an even bigger surprise in the Season 5 finale.

"A couple is going to get married," said executive producer Hart Hanson. "It could be [Booth and Bones]."

No, you're not dreaming. Two regular characters are getting hitched in the season finale, though Hart made it sound like they might bypass the actual ceremony. Don't worry though; it won't be a Post-It note wedding.

The 100th episode, which airs April 8, flashes back to the first case that Booth and Bones worked together, and is a catalyst for what's to come at the end of the season. "There's a change in their relationship in the 100th episode and in the season finale, a couple will be wed," said Hanson.

"I do want to see them get together," said Deschanel. "It's a tricky thing because it's risky once you get the two characters together. Their relationship changes completely during the [100th] episode. It reveals a lot of things about their relationship."

"There's a big revelation in his character and hers and someone has to make a change here," added Boreanaz. But the former Angel hunk hopes he's not playing hubby next season or, really, ever on Bones. "To be honest with you, it would be nice not to see them together. It would be interesting, with potential for the future."

Hanson, on the other hand, already knows how Bones and Brennan's story ends. "I know the end of the series that I have in my head and I know where their relationship goes, but it's an organic thing," he said. "The series makes its own demands. My job is to keep people wanting them to be together for as long as possible before putting them together without losing an audience."

6. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I saw that too. Hart Hanson really loves to tease the fans, I really don't think that it will be B/B. I want B/B to get together, but on the other hand I don't...at least not yet. I like this what they have now. It would be interesting though to see their feelings out in the open. One of the characters is going to have to deal with pregnancy so I'm wondering if the person getting married will be whomever that is. I really can't wait for the 100th episode! I'm just going out of my mind this season. It is so great!

7. GregNickRyanFan

Two regular characters get hitched. Well, we know it's not going to be B&B. That's too obvious. I would say it would be Daisy and Sweets, but Daisy isn't a regular character, only a recurring character, so that leaves them out. Wendell is also a recurring character, so that leaves him and Angela out. That makes me believe that Angela and Jack will get back together and get re-engaged and follow through with the wedding this time. Unless "two regular characters" means that two couples will be getting hitched in which only one of each pairing is a regular character. That could mean Sweets/Daisy and Angela/Wendell, though I hope not on the latter. But, I doubt it. So my guess is Angela and Jack. :)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  8. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I would love for it to be Angela and Hodgins! I've been waiting for those kids to get back together ever since... well... ever since they broke up so stupidly. I just hope they don't get hitched because she ends up pregnant and freaks out and figures she's gotta settle down NOW.

Marry for love, people! Or possibly for some really comedic reason(s), but mostly for love. No Danny/Lindsay weddings on Bones, please.

Ange'll probably STILL be complaining about the tattoo, though. :lol:

9. Destiny

:lol: Could we keep it to one spoiler box in quotes, I felt like my eyes were doing this :eek: (aka bugging out). Thanks. ;)

Okay going out on a limb, what if the "marriage" is not a real one but rather just a big tease. Remember Booths dream? big tease.

But also remember the spoiler said
    "Two regular characters are getting hitched in the season finale."

So its going to be a while before we know. So that leaves any re-occuring character the chance to move into a regular role, just a thought.

EDIT TO ADD

TvGuide Online:

Is it too much to hope that Booth and Brennan are the ones getting married on Bones? — Katie
    ADAM: It's too soon to start sending your RSVPs, it seems, as the Bones crew is keeping the happy couple under wraps. But, here's a bit of good news: "There will definitely be kisses," Emily Deschanel says. "I just can't tell you who." While you ponder the impending lip-locks, also consider this: Booth and Bones will get cozier while undercover in New Mexico.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  10. Destiny

Source: EW

Question: I’m psyched that Zack is returning for Bones‘ 100th episode, but I’d be more psyched if he was coming back full-time. Any chance of that happening? —Carrie

Ausiello:
    “We have no plans for him coming back full-time,” says exec producer Stephen Nathan. “The way the interns are working out now is so great for us. We have the opportunity to use so many wonderful actors.” As far as Zack’s role in the 100th is concerned, Nathan says we’ll see “Booth’s first introduction to Zack and how he formed his very odd opinion of him.”

Question: What happened to Brennan’s maternal instincts on Bones? —Ed

Ausiello:
    She’s still got ‘em! “You can’t un-ring a bell,” says e.p. Stephen Nathan. “That’s something she will always come back to. It won’t be a major focus for the rest of this season, but it’s something that we will revisit.”

11. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Actress Jennifer Hasty, who portrayed Wannabe in the Weeds "Pam Nunan", was on Criminal Minds last night. She played this psycho lady who collected human "dolls" to remember these dolls her child molester father gave to her as a baby. Very creepy! She must enjoy playing crazy people :)

12. GregNickRyanFan

Oh man! I thought that woman looked familiar. That's the one who shot Booth, right?

13. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Best scene/line of the episode: Booth and Bones in the MRI room. "I won't tell about the scream if you won't tell about the gun." "Sounds good to me."

14. GregNickRyanFan

That guy in the beginning running and screaming made me giggle.

No, Wendell, I don't think Jack knows about you and Angela.

Booth: Earth female? :lol:

:lol: at the X-Files theme on the cell phone.

Brennan screamed like a girl in a horror movie. :lol:

Jack was very cool about the whole Wendell/Angela thing, but something was off about his reaction.

:lol: at Brennan laughing at the woman who was saying she heard a spaceship.

That waitress is on a first name basis with Sweets? He must come there often.

Oh now Jack is bothered by the relationship. I knew something was off about his earlier reaction.

:lol: at the faces on the melons.

That was fun--- boys!----Wanna do it again? :guffaw: that whole scene was hysterical.

:lol: at B&B at the end and Brennan saying she's an alien sent to study humans. hehe.

15. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Personally, I think Hodgins enjoyed blowing the top off of Wendell-Melon's head a little too much. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.