Worst Movies Ever

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by lilbug, May 22, 2005.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Flo, I had the same reaction to The Exorcist. Everything looked so dumb I found myself laughing. The head spinning around was just stupid looking. :lol: My dad said he thought it was a comedy. :lol: He laughed all the way through it. :lol:

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Exactly!!! I wouldn't have defined it a horror movie. But I guess this always happens with me since I am not able to watch a thriller or a horror movie without laughing too hard.

I guess that's why I couldn't watch Final Destination or other movies like that LOL.

Though, there's one exception...."The Ring" and I still don't know why, probably that's because my best friend scared me to death right when he exited the theatre :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

I thought The Ring was the single most boring movie I've ever seen (well, the remake anyway- never seen the original). :lol: I kept waiting for it to get better. I very rarely go to the theater for a horror movie anymore after that one. :lol: I wanted my money back! :lol:

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Nah, The Ring is quite good. The remake. The Ring 2 is awful though. Speaking of the worst horror movies ever, then I can't decide between The Children (have made a review in The last move you watched-thread), and Dark Water. Dark Water seems like a bad copy of The Ring. It was so terrible, and my sister actually fell asleep when we went to the cinema just to watch it. Boo. No wait, The last horror movie. It just have to be the winner. The worst horror movie ever. It is no horror in it at all. It is more like a sleeping pill, which made me very bored.

5. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

a movie that my boyfriend and jsut rented last night was a real bad and i do not reccomened it to anyone. the movie is called district 9 and it just came out yesterday.

6. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Why is District 9 bad? I had actually planned to watch it someday.

7. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

i recently watched the 'comedy' disaster movie , what a load of rubbish:rolleyes:

full of cheesy steryotypes and obvious cliches and just totally unfunny

8. GregNickRyanFan

District 9 was okay (what I saw of it yesterday). I really only saw about the last half hour of it. :lol: My brother had to put the subtitles on cause the accents were too thick for him to understand what everyone was saying. :lol:

9. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

very boring and is not at all that interesting. we watched about an hour of it and got fed up with it.

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I LOVED District 9. The effects were fantastic.

Guess that just goes to show how different tastes can be. :lol:

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I agree, I like serious/dramatic movies, but some people get bored easily. News flash, a movie does not necessarily have to be filled with a lot of action or comedy to be a good film. I have a friend who's the same way always having bad things to say about films that I enjoy about it moving to slow etc.

I recently saw Dance Flick and thought it was utterly retarded! The writers of Scary Movie are beginning to make me wonder if they are drunk or on drugs when they sit down to write their movies.

12. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

Yesterday I saw The Marine. Oh my god! John Cena is one of the worst actors on Raw, but on screen he's even worse (yes, that's possible). His wife is abducted and he does everything to find her. He jumps like a mountain lion (and one time like a dolphin), survives massive explosions and he crashes into a wall without a scratch on his body. And I thought Steven Segal movies were awfull. Oh and guess what, in his next movie 12 Round he takes on a different direction. This time his girlfriend gets abducted..... I won't even bother wathcing that one.

13. 915

915 CSI Level One

I concur worst movie ever! Nothing in it was funny at all. It had the potential to actually be funny, but epic fail on the delievery and attempt.

Okay just saw The Mist which was really good, but the ending was about the worst ending I've ever seen!!! Why did they have to ruin the ending even if it was based on a book.

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: Yeah I agree, that movie was horrible and I only watched 12 Rounds because my husband insisted on us watching it :cardie: it was so predictable and seemed to be nothing more but a sequel to The Marine. I was relieved when I heard they were making The Marine 2 with out John Cena, at first it was supposed to be Randy Orton playing the part :adore: but then he got injured and it's someone I don't care for, so I doubt I'll watch it.

15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I know it's old but....My kids watched The Last Action Hero (with Arnold Swartzenegger) the other night. Talk about a dumb movie.