Which series has had the best season this year so far?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by bgnogan, Dec 19, 2009.

1. bgnogan

bgnogan Hit and Run

I'll have to go with Miami with Vegas right behind. I've been pretty disappointed with NY so far even though it's still good.

2. Meta

Meta Hit and Run

For me it's NY, Vegas, Miami in that order.

3. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

So far I like both Miami and Vegas. I've seen only the first two episode of NY and I was a bit disappointed so I stopped watching it for now. Probably I'll watch it later if I'll have the time.

4. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I have mainly watched CSI New York this season, and some episodes of the other two shows. So it is a little bit difficult for me to judge. But CSI NY comes first, then Miami and Vegas on third place. I have been a little disappointed with Vegas, as I hoped it would be better now when Langston has been a character for a while. I was hoping that Laurence Fishburne would grow as Langston as the show continued, but I haven't noticed any big difference so far. So therefore I haven't Vegas as much as I wanted to do.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Las Vegas :bolian:One of the best seasons ever, and Laurence Fishburne is brilliant, and such a bonus to the show. I'm so glad he accepted the offer to appear on the show. All the stories are sensational and the team and the writers, over the top. I'm so happy with this season. On the other two, I don't watch Miami, except the crossover, which was good, the team is great, I just can't tolerate Caruso:( and I watch the re-runs of NY. Last week's "Better Off Dead", came in with 15.5 million viewers in the 9:00 o' clock time slot~

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I've mainly watched CSI: New York this year. I don't think Miami is as good as it once was and it's a shame because Miami was my favourite, now NY wins by a mile.

7. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

I will be a little biased because I only watch Vegas mostly but I don't like Caruso so Miami never interested me and NY I will watch if there is nothing else on like last nights epi I really liked it kept me guessing.

8. Light_Gravity

Light_Gravity Civilian

1) New York

2) Miami

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Vegas & Miami are pretty much tied for me. Most NY eps this season have just bored me. Hopefully the latter half of the season will be better.

10. Nick3167

Nick3167 Rookie

o.k. My Best friend lent me season 1,2,3 of CSINY ( Which she loves) and I actually liked some of them so maybe there is hope?

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

1st: CSI: NY (as I watch each and every episode)

2nd: CSI: LV (I didn't watch them regularly but got to love Dr. Ray Langston played by Laurence Fishburne in the show. He's funny since the first day he appeared on the show.

3rd: CSI: Miami (Horatio's one-liner and his cool glasses)

12. hammer

hammer Dead on Arrival

I also like both both Miami and Vegas. :p

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

So far, Vegas is the best. The Dr. Jekyll story excites me! Awesome episodes!

Next is New York. Last season is much better but I'll wait until the season finale to finalize if it is. This season is still good.

Last is Miami. I haven't watch all the episodes because I tend to give-up watching it.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Las Vegas, always my top fav. But seeing the trilogy I actually thought Horatio/David, was awesome, and the bond between him and Dr. Langston [don't know about him being funny:confused: powerful actor and smooth character though] but it was pure teamwork, and the rest of the cast were also great in this. The girls are beautiful Calleigh and Natalia~

NY, great stories, and great cast. Also Dr. Langston and his camraderie with Mac was great~

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  15. electra

electra Pathologist

It will be Vegas for me.I like NickĀ“s new role and catherine as the boss.Honestly,I could not even stand the croossover episode for New york.I have only watched Miami episodes with Adam Rodriguez on it so I miss a lot of the serie but EC has not been the best addition.