why langston did that? (spoilers not about the case)

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Kostas, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Kostas

Kostas Victim

at the end of the episode langston takes his bowling shoes and leaves! why?

2. Meta

Meta Hit and Run

His shoes were the wrong size, he only went to return them for the right size. I'm sure he went back after getting the right size.

3. Windsong

Windsong Victim

^^^ I'm not sure about that. It seemed like he was looking for a way out of the "family" scene. He stood back and watched it from a distance. I think it was a subtle hint that something isn't right ... we've been getting these hints about Ray every now and then and I think this was another one.

4. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I agree with Windsong...it was odd....Maybe Fishburne isn't going to renew his contract for another season and this is the beginning of his out...ya never know.

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I saw the whole scene as a kind of awakening for Ray. The little smile on his face as he watched the interaction between all the close friends made me think that he saw the 'family' unit and he appreciated it. What that means or the revelation for himself it holds, I have no idea. Maybe I'm being optimistic but I'm still trying to give Ray a chance.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He's great, and the end of this was poignant. him smilimg at 'his' team and happy that they're happy:thumbsup: Just not finding the right sized shoe, [he'd probably kick a.. as well, like Nick and Greg] a 13 1/2, that's huge:eek: He's doing a spectatular job on this show, and we should be extremly proud that the writers choose him~

7. Nicksfriend

Langston just doesn't look like the bowling type to me....he looks like he would enjoy chess more.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your probably right Nicksfriend he seems to be good at everything hs undertakes, but would be a genius at 'Chess' but the strong silent type could amaze one:confused:and could be good at all he undertakes, and master of all he surveys~

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  9. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

When Ray said "damn" after Nick got the strike, my first impression was that Ray didn't know how to bowl that well and Nick's strike made him a bit nervous that he was going to feel out of place. It just seemed like he said "damn" when he saw Nicky's strike and then looked at his shoes but I could be mistaken. And then when Ray looked at the "family" laughing and having a good time, I think he did so with a sense of pride and joy that he was part of such a team.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I don't know why he said damn when he saw Nick hit the strike-maybe he thought, "Check that on my list of reasons to get rid of Nick first on my serial killer spree.."

Just kidding.

11. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Sometimes "damn" is said as slang, meaning "wow". Like "damn, good job." So maybe it was positive instead of negative.

12. Nicksfriend

That is funny! Poor Nick just might be in for it if Langston is the one....Nick does seem to be on to his dark side.